Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing s
Are you being forced to turn gay? How?
/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.
How has the existence of gay people affected you personally?
/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.

If straight people are grabbing each other's genitals in public, you're OK with that? In most jurisdictions it's called "public indecency" and it's illegal whether you're straight or gay.

Making out in public is more common but it's not harming you or anyone else. I would strongly prefer that people get a room, but I tend to be more discreet than some.
/----/ Times Square is descending into Sodom and Gomorrah just like it was in the 1970s thanks to the Libtard Mayor.

Last edited:
SPLC is great!!

They go after the real evil in this world.

Yes they do...like people who worship slave owning Muhammed.

Or slave owning Washington, or slave owning Jefferson.
/----/ Republicans ended slavery in America. Your muslime buddies still practice it.

Republicans were the progressives back then.

Now they (after the Southern strategy) the GOP is the whites mostly party.

SPLC is great!!

They go after the real evil in this world.

Yes they do...like people who worship slave owning Muhammed.

Or slave owning Washington, or slave owning Jefferson.
/----/ Republicans ended slavery in America. Your muslime buddies still practice it.

Republicans were the progressives back then.

Now they (after the Southern strategy) the GOP is the whites mostly party.

Fucking racist whites

I
Yes. That's why they and you don't do that here.
/---/ STFU liar. Christians reject the lifestyle and how it's forced on us. You Muslim buddies murder them.
Gay people are being forced on you? Are they trying to break into your house or something? Dumb inbred.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing stupid.

You're forced to become gay? How awful for you! You poor thing! I'd sue.

Or did you mean you're being forced to tolerate homosexuals? Is that your problem? Is so, that's a good thing, because no person should be discrimated against for something which doesn't harm others, and is really none of your business.
You're not forced to become a white supremacist either, so why can't you mind your own business? See how that works?

i "see" how that works: you are creating moral equivalence where there isn't any, to suit your own ends. People wish to argue that being a white supremacist is more immoral than is being gay and is more dangerous to our society. Go ahead, get in their way.... in fact, please step right into this spotlight and speak into this microphone. We need to put people doing that right into the spotlight.

Hey, Black Flag...if you want to show how much you love America, get your bored pals to help rebuild Houston.That is anti fascist as fuck.

Most Dems are bigots.
Listen to the Left Wingers and just watch who they constantly attack... rich people, Christians and white people

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

ACTION: Contact Vanco to complain here.
The Southern poverty Law Center is a hate group

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

They are criminals...literally.

/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing s
/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.
/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.

If straight people are grabbing each other's genitals in public, you're OK with that? In most jurisdictions it's called "public indecency" and it's illegal whether you're straight or gay.

Making out in public is more common but it's not harming you or anyone else. I would strongly prefer that people get a room, but I tend to be more discreet than some.

Didn't you just answer your own question? In what universe do you live where gay people are given a special pass to fornicate in public? No we are not okay with it, as it is illegal. And not just for gay people.

They are criminals...literally.

How is it that your team of legal experts has not yet secured a conviction?? You should fire them.

Good, hope their donations dry up and they disperse back to where they belong: on corners with sandwich boards and bullhorns. :D

This falls in the same category of discrimination that the cake makers were accused of for not making a wedding cake for a gay couple. If you are a public service provider, you cannot refuse service because you just happen to share or believe in an opposing view -- period!

Didn't you just answer your own question? In what universe do you live where gay people are given a special pass to fornicate in public? No we are not okay with it, as it is illegal. And not just for gay people.
/----/ NYC gay pride day parade.

If a cake maker was requested to make one with the top piece being two guys going doggy style would they then be able to refuse to make it?

If a cake maker was requested to make one with the top piece being two guys going doggy style would they then be able to refuse to make it?
/----/ According to the main stream DemocRATS the baker should be willing to join in on the rump wrangling.

/----/ According to the main stream DemocRATS the baker should be willing to join in on the rump wrangling.

Bullshit. The cake bakers were put out of business because they published the names addresses and phone number of the women who filed the complaint. This lead to "good Christians" harassing and threatening these women with death for filing a complaint that their rights under public service laws were denied.

I love it how when "Christians" deny others their rights under the law, they always pretend that they're the victims.

I put "Christians" in quotes because nothing is more unChristian, than refusing service to "sinners". Jesus was really clear about stuff like that.

Forum List

Back