Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

/---/ you mean like your Muslim friends who throw gays off of the roof?
Yes. That's why they and you don't do that here.
/---/ STFU liar. Christians reject the lifestyle and how it's forced on us. You Muslim buddies murder them.
Gay people are being forced on you? Are they trying to break into your house or something? Dumb inbred.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing s
Are you being forced to turn gay? How?
/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.

"Remember when there were no hate crimes or hate speech? "

I sure don't. I remember when there was slavery, the Holocaust, Jim Crow laws, Japanese interment, and lynching of black people. Maybe i grew up on a different planet than you did.

FDR put Japanese in camps?

He was a Democrat?

You are racist!!!!
FDR was a racist. And A democrat. Not sure what you expected to accomplish with pointing it out... maybe you are used to people bowing in awe to your intellect and slinking away with their tails between their legs when you make AWESOME!! points like this one. I guess i just haven't come to be awed by it yet. ;)

/---/ STFU liar. Christians reject the lifestyle and how it's forced on us. You Muslim buddies murder them.
Gay people are being forced on you? Are they trying to break into your house or something? Dumb inbred.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing s
/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.
How has the existence of gay people affected you personally?

Progs, why not be on the side of righteousness for once?

How one can politicize a natural disaster is disgusting.

Anyone needing employment...it is in Houston for at least 5 years.

I sure don't. I remember when there was slavery, the Holocaust, Jim Crow laws, Japanese interment, and lynching of black people. Maybe i grew up on a different planet than you did.
The Mayor of Grievanceland has spoken. Living in 50-150 years ago. It's all you've got
What a sappy and useless way to go thru life

I am not living 50 years ago... I am highlighting how speaking out against hate speech and hate itself has made progress. Also, you are very shallow in your thinking to think things which happened 50 or 100 years ago do not have generational consequences today.

/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.

You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing stupid.

You're forced to become gay? How awful for you! You poor thing! I'd sue.

Or did you mean you're being forced to tolerate homosexuals? Is that your problem? Is so, that's a good thing, because no person should be discrimated against for something which doesn't harm others, and is really none of your business.

/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.
I don't think he's playing.

How are you forced to accept it as "normal"? You are allowed to think anything you like about it. You're just complaining that you are not allowed to codify your personal neuroses into laws designed to do nothing but comfort them. In other words, ironically, you're just complaining because you can't FORCE (using ACTUAL force, i.e. law, not the social pressure you call "force") to implement your fetishes and neuroses.

/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing stupid.

Or did you mean you're being forced to tolerate homosexuals? Is that your problem? Is so, that's a good thing, because no person should be discrimated against for something which doesn't harm others, and is really none of your business.
You're not forced to become a white supremacist either, so why can't you mind your own business? See how that works?

I am going to pacify myself by believing these disgusting Prog assholes trying to make political hay from human tragedy are simply trolls.

Only a disingenuous twat would tell this woman to be their political pawn.

Why didn't she bash Trump? She is a race traitor

If straight people are grabbing each other's genitals in public, you're OK with that? In most jurisdictions it's called "public indecency" and it's illegal whether you're straight or gay.

Making out in public is more common but it's not harming you or anyone else. I would strongly prefer that people get a room, but I tend to be more discreet than some.

The left never rests in it's war on Christianity.
You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.

Dude, your shit is not working.

Run a better candidate in 2020. Stop,being a puss about losing.

Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate...get a better one
We ran a better candidate in 2016. ....

:lmao:

You're not forced to become a white supremacist either, so why can't you mind your own business? See how that works?

White supremacists have a goal to disenfranchise, subjugate and harm non-whites. That's why.

Just watch income property on your DVR and leave us alone.

Rail on your own law enforcement for enforcing Canadian immigration laws. They are racist. Go get them!

There's no housing, no food, no clean water, and no jobs other than clearing debris in a toxic germ and bacterial soup with snakes and alligators at the at the moment, but let's go!

The Mayor of Grievanceland has spoken. Living in 50-150 years ago. It's all you've got
What a sappy and useless way to go thru life

I am not living 50 years ago... I am highlighting how speaking out against hate speech and hate itself has made progress. Also, you are very shallow in your thinking to think things which happened 50 or 100 years ago do not have generational consequences today.
Blame. Blame Blame
What your great great granddaddy did to my great granddaddy has got me all screwed up in the here and now
Conservatives-that is the liberal agenda and grievance rather than productivity and responsibility is their battle flag

/----/ actually im forced to listen to libtards create groups like white supremacist and altright out of thin air and expect me to defend them or explain why I'm not one of them.

There's no housing, no food, no clean water, and no jobs other than clearing debris in a toxic germ and bacterial soup with snakes and alligators at the at the moment, but let's go!
/----/ well there certainly is no job too easy for you.

Forum List

Back