DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Trump has called for a complete current unbiased medical report on both candidates.

I find that very reasonable, do you?

Please do not respond with left wing bullshit and talking points to defend your very flawed and sick candidate.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you think we are entitled to a complete, current, and unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates?
Do you think that the candidates should release their tax returns?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No.
Do you think candidates should keep their word when they say they're going to do something?
Yes, but I guess if Democrats had to do that they'd never run for office.
Then why do you think Crazy Donald shouldn't release his tax returns?

Meet the Press - January 24, 2016

CHUCK TODD: You know, just about, well, about 15, 20 minutes ago, Mitt Romney put out a tweet saying, "Four years ago today, he put out his tax returns," and he believes that every 2016 candidate should release their returns before the first contest. Just so you know, every nominee, Mr. Trump, has released their tax returns going back to 1980. The Clintons, by the way, Hillary Clinton, we have every tax return that her name's been on since 1977 in the public domain. Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely.
Chuck is a Hillary supporter......and I would tell Chunky that when she releases accurate returns he'd think about releasing his.....but not until she delivers truthful returns and not this phoney bullshit they released....
Then maybe.

watch the clip. It sure looks like a seizure. She called it a short circuit. What exactly is that?
Too bad for you, seizures don't look like that.

Uh, yes they do. It was a minor one and she recovered quickly, but it was a seizure. Parkinsons, epilepsy, dementia, alzheimers? could be any or all of them.

couple the minor seizures with the inability to walk up steps without help and parkinsons seems most likely.
Link a video of someone else with an actual seizure showing similar symptoms....

you challenged it, you do it
Well it's your claim she's had seizures. Why should I prove you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself?

But ok ... I'll find it anyway ... first, you have to tell me what kind of seizure she had so I know what to look for......

some medical opinions say parkinsons, some say epilepsy, some say dementia and alzheimers. A current medical report would clarify it or rule some out. Why don't you want a current medical report on both candidates?

No.
Do you think candidates should keep their word when they say they're going to do something?

CHUCK TODD: You know, just about, well, about 15, 20 minutes ago, Mitt Romney put out a tweet saying, "Four years ago today, he put out his tax returns," and he believes that every 2016 candidate should release their returns before the first contest. Just so you know, every nominee, Mr. Trump, has released their tax returns going back to 1980. The Clintons, by the way, Hillary Clinton, we have every tax return that her name's been on since 1977 in the public domain. Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely.

what do you expect to find in Trump's tax returns? he gets audited every year, if he was cheating the Obama IRS would already have made a big deal of it. What do you expect to find?

But we all know what this is about, the dems need a diversion from Hillary's health issues, her foundation corruption, and her lies. They hope to find one page in Trump's hundreds of pages or returns and create a lie about it that will occupy the lying media for a few weeks--------everyone knows what this is about. You assholes are fooling no one.
You're an idiot. I couldn't care less if he releases them or not. If anything, he's taking more heat for not releasing them than he probably would had he just released them.

Too bad for you, seizures don't look like that.

Uh, yes they do. It was a minor one and she recovered quickly, but it was a seizure. Parkinsons, epilepsy, dementia, alzheimers? could be any or all of them.

couple the minor seizures with the inability to walk up steps without help and parkinsons seems most likely.
Link a video of someone else with an actual seizure showing similar symptoms....

Well it's your claim she's had seizures. Why should I prove you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself?

But ok ... I'll find it anyway ... first, you have to tell me what kind of seizure she had so I know what to look for......

some medical opinions say parkinsons, some say epilepsy, some say dementia and alzheimers. A current medical report would clarify it or rule some out. Why don't you want a current medical report on both candidates?
I'm trying to determine if she even had a seizure. You can't even say what kind it was. Indicates to me that you're full of shit.

what do you expect to find in Trump's tax returns? he gets audited every year, if he was cheating the Obama IRS would already have made a big deal of it. What do you expect to find?

But we all know what this is about, the dems need a diversion from Hillary's health issues, her foundation corruption, and her lies. They hope to find one page in Trump's hundreds of pages or returns and create a lie about it that will occupy the lying media for a few weeks--------everyone knows what this is about. You assholes are fooling no one.
You're an idiot. I couldn't care less if he releases them or not. If anything, he's taking more heat for not releasing them than he probably would had he just released them.
Well, since legally he doesn't have to, he can tell all of you libs, with your propensity to distort and fabricate everything about him, to go pound sand.

No.

Chuck is a Hillary supporter......and I would tell Chunky that when she releases accurate returns he'd think about releasing his.....but not until she delivers truthful returns and not this phoney bullshit they released....
Then maybe.
Who cares if "Chuck is a Hillary supporter?"

Can you stay focused? You said candidates should keep their word when they say they'll do something. It matters not who asked the question -- Crazy Donald answered, "absolutely," he will release his tax returns.

Dayam. Didn't take much to get you to flip-flop on your own principles. :lmao:

Well, since legally he doesn't have to, he can tell all of you libs, with your propensity to distort and fabricate everything about him, to go pound sand.
Of course he can say and do whatever he likes. The public will decide ultimately.

But you said a candidate should keep their word. Why do you suddenly make an exception for Crazy Donald?

Then maybe.

Can you stay focused? You said candidates should keep their word when they say they'll do something. It matters not who asked the question -- Crazy Donald answered, "absolutely," he will release his tax returns.

After watching Hillary lie for decades and claim she never lied in her life......when she stops lying, then Trump should release them.

Figure the odds.

But since he is under no legal obligation to do so.....fuck off!!

Of course he can say and do whatever he likes. The public will decide ultimately.

But you said a candidate should keep their word. Why do you suddenly make an exception for Crazy Donald?
Well, since the world has not come to an end yet, and he never said when they would be released, he can release them tomorrow or in 20 years......but really what difference does it make.

Then maybe.

After watching Hillary lie for decades and claim she never lied in her life......when she stops lying, then Trump should release them.

Figure the odds.

So you were lying then when you said candidates should keep their word when they say they'll do something.

Figures.

Then maybe.

Figure the odds.

So you were lying then when you said candidates should keep their word when they say they'll do something.

Figures.
No. There's still plenty of time before the second coming of Jesus Christ our savior and Lord.

You see, under the present situation....keeping your word to a corrupt press isn't really a big problem to me. The IRS already gave them to them anyway. They just don't want to be charged with a felony by releasing them before he grants permission.

after having been proven to have committed so many crimes and jeopardized our national security for personal gain

Look, shineola bouncing off the Echo-chambers walls is still not proof. It could be that she is the most gifted criminal ever, having gotten away with all those crimes you claim she has, or you merely like smoke blown up your ass.

Yeah, I have to go with the smoke option.

after having been proven to have committed so many crimes and jeopardized our national security for personal gain

Look, shineola bouncing off the Echo-chambers walls is still not proof. It could be that she is the most gifted criminal ever, having gotten away with all those crimes you claim she has, or you merely like smoke blown up your ass.

heres a question I've asked an no republicans has ever answered it ....
Question: you're secretary of state ... the Head of the CIA David Petraeus comes to you and say we believe the attack on Benghazi was over the movie insulting Islam ... the press asked you what happen in benghazi ??? you tell the press it was because of the movie insulting Islam ... days later David Petraeus comes back to you and tells you it wasn't over the movie it was a terrorist attack ... are you now a liar ???

now after saying that about benghazi ... some of these emails were reclassified after the fact ... could it be these damaging emails as you try and call them are classified ??? could that be it ???

if you don't care, why do you keep whining about it?

I'm trying to determine if she even had a seizure. You can't even say what kind it was. Indicates to me that you're full of shit.

I am not a doctor. But I do recognize it when someone jerks their head around and rolls their eyes while gaping open their mouth, and then cant remember doing it.

There is something wrong with her, maybe several things, and we are entitled to know about them. Just as we are entitled to know about Trump's health.

Question: you're secretary of state ... the Head of the CIA David Petraeus comes to you and say we believe the attack on Benghazi was over the movie insulting Islam ... the press asked you what happen in benghazi ??? you tell the press it was because of the movie insulting Islam ... days later David Petraeus comes back to you and tells you it wasn't over the movie it was a terrorist attack ... are you now a liar ???

your hypothetical is funny. That's not even close to what happened. Clinton and Obama kept up the video lie long after they knew it was a lie. The email record proves that.

If that actually happened, no you would be an instigator. Trying to remove the blame for what happened from both the perpetrators and the administration. But since that really didn't happen, they lied straight up because of an election.

now after saying that about benghazi ... some of these emails were reclassified after the fact ... could it be these damaging emails as you try and call them are classified ??? could that be it ???
'Re-classified After The Fact'

Proof that the liberals who keep repeating this are completely ignorant about what they are talking about.

That term simply means that the appropriate classified markings were FINALLY placed on the documents as they should have been all along OR were finally PUT BACK ON AFTER THEY HAD BEEN STRIPPED OFF!

Do liberals think the information wasn't classified before and they suddenly became classified because someone found them?!

Information is also classified due to the source of the information. For example, Hillary had top-secret photographs taken from a top secret US satellite - the photos did not have any classified markings but we're no less classified because the markings were missing.

'AT THE TIME' / 'RE-CLASSIFIED AFTER THE FACT': these are nothing but made-up terms that do not apply in this case, terms used in an attempt to avoid criminal charges.
Liberals have been brainwashed to accept these as some justifiable excuse for what she did. They are NOT.

There was information in Hillary's emails that were so classified a blind man who had attended the security briefings, required by law, should have been able to tell that the information was highly classified.

Hillary Clinton was ignorant, Criminal, stupid, or all 3. The state department has released Hillary Clinton-signed documents showing Hillary acknowledged having taken security training.

Hillary is now saying she never took any such training. If she took the training she should have known better and should have been able to prevent this message email debacle by not sending and receiving and storing classified information illegally. If she never took the training then she broke the law and should never have been able to handle classified information. Pick your poison.

Finally, the elephant in the room Liberals are ignoring is the fact that when she left the state department she was not supposed to have any access to ANY classified information, especially the level of classified information she had on her computer servers. The fact that she had such information in her possession in itself is a crime.

Forum List

Back