DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

The better question is could your welfare check pay it off when you lose?

I don't take money from poor suckers, I was thinking more along the lines of not posting for 3-6 months. Are you in?

That's because you are a poor sucker.

I was thinking along the lines of you not posting at all. Bye.

Pussy. Here are 195 pages of Hillary goes to jail, but you're not willing to place a bet?

We'll make it face to face. Willing to do so?

Sounds like this pussy man wants to fist fight Carla Danger. lol

try to be gentle Carla.

LMAO

I don't take money from poor suckers, I was thinking more along the lines of not posting for 3-6 months. Are you in?

Pussy. Here are 195 pages of Hillary goes to jail, but you're not willing to place a bet?

someone above impersonating The Donald Trump's Alpha male!

He's going to beat up ALL the girls he disagrees with. Lol. :D

I'm putting my money on you for the win! :D
Conservatard65 is a Pillsbury doughboy figure no doubt so my $$$ is on Carla_Danger as well ;)

65 finally got to call someone out and get tough during his lifetime ... ~SNORT~

(on the internet)

I'm putting my money on you for the win! :D

giphy.gif

try to be gentle Carla.

LMAO

This is the second time he's offered to fist fight me. lol

Do you want to place a bet on that?

My, what a tough hombre you are. :lmao:

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

keep believing, care4. Right up until the cell door slams shut.
Oh I will keep believing because other than speculation, conjecture, twisting and turning, you GOT NOTHING....I am not stupid enough to believe in speculation and propaganda!

The FBI does not waste its time with speculation, propaganda, and conjecture. There is real evidence of lawbreaking by HRC. Whether she skates again is yet to be seen.

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Would you like to place a bet that she won't be found guilty, therefore there will be no need for a pardon?

No, because the Obama administration and its AG are proven to be corrupt. Unlike you, I do not put my money on foolishness.

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Would you like to place a bet that she won't be found guilty, therefore there will be no need for a pardon?

No, because the Obama administration and its AG are proven to be corrupt. Unlike you, I do not put my money on foolishness.

Carla thinks this is funny. I guess that means she/he/it has no cogent reply to a factual post.

The bottom line is that anyone else who did what HRC has done while holding a security clearance would already be indicted or convicted. The Clintons are above the law and you idiot liberals seem to think that is just fine. But you are ready to convict any republican or conservative who is even accused of spitting in the street.

Carla thinks this is funny. I guess that means she/he/it has no cogent reply to a factual post.

The bottom line is that anyone else who did what HRC has done while holding a security clearance would already be indicted or convicted. The Clintons are above the law and you idiot liberals seem to think that is just fine. But you are ready to convict any republican or conservative who is even accused of spitting in the street.

Factual? Where are those facts? I wanna see proof, not your tin foil hat.

And I suppose you have proof of that too?

Oh I will keep believing because other than speculation, conjecture, twisting and turning, you GOT NOTHING....I am not stupid enough to believe in speculation and propaganda!

The FBI does not waste its time with speculation, propaganda, and conjecture. There is real evidence of lawbreaking by HRC. Whether she skates again is yet to be seen.

In this country a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Forum List

Back