DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Do you want to place a bet on that?

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Would you like to place a bet that she won't be found guilty, therefore there will be no need for a pardon?

No, because the Obama administration and its AG are proven to be corrupt. Unlike you, I do not put my money on foolishness.

Carla thinks this is funny. I guess that means she/he/it has no cogent reply to a factual post.

The bottom line is that anyone else who did what HRC has done while holding a security clearance would already be indicted or convicted. The Clintons are above the law and you idiot liberals seem to think that is just fine. But you are ready to convict any republican or conservative who is even accused of spitting in the street.

Factual? Where are those facts? I wanna see proof, not your tin foil hat.
Asking the resident sourceless hack Redfish for sourcing? Good luck w/ that

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

keep believing, care4. Right up until the cell door slams shut.
Oh I will keep believing because other than speculation, conjecture, twisting and turning, you GOT NOTHING....I am not stupid enough to believe in speculation and propaganda!

The FBI does not waste its time with speculation, propaganda, and conjecture. There is real evidence of lawbreaking by HRC. Whether she skates again is yet to be seen.

In this country a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, that's why the FBI is getting all of the proof together before going forward to the DOJ. The granting of immunity to the staffer is just one step. I hope you dems have a back up plan.

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Would you like to place a bet that she won't be found guilty, therefore there will be no need for a pardon?

No, because the Obama administration and its AG are proven to be corrupt. Unlike you, I do not put my money on foolishness.

Carla thinks this is funny. I guess that means she/he/it has no cogent reply to a factual post.

The bottom line is that anyone else who did what HRC has done while holding a security clearance would already be indicted or convicted. The Clintons are above the law and you idiot liberals seem to think that is just fine. But you are ready to convict any republican or conservative who is even accused of spitting in the street.

Do you ever read or listen to the news? I am only repeating what the news media is reporting. Are they all lying? Do they all hate Hillary?

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

Oh I will keep believing because other than speculation, conjecture, twisting and turning, you GOT NOTHING....I am not stupid enough to believe in speculation and propaganda!

The FBI does not waste its time with speculation, propaganda, and conjecture. There is real evidence of lawbreaking by HRC. Whether she skates again is yet to be seen.
The FBI has not come out and said anything of the sort Redfish, nada, niente, zip, nothing from them, so WHO are you getting these speculations and conjectures of lawbreaking from, other than the blogosphere and in your own head?

The FBI has not come out and said anything of the sort Redfish, nada, niente, zip, nothing from them, so WHO are you getting these speculations and conjectures of lawbreaking from, other than the blogosphere and in your own head?

hundreds (possibly thousands) of e-mails sent from her private unsecure server containing classified data. All of the media has reported that. Are you living in a bubble?

unsecure transmission of classified data is a felony-----------and it doesn't matter if the data is marked or not, classification is determined by content, not marking. I held a top secret and SAP clearance for many years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this in prison.

he's making it up because that shit stain couldn't provide sourcing to save his worthless hack existence.

he's making it up because that shit stain couldn't provide sourcing to save his worthless hack existence.

ok, dipshit. here's one from the Washington post----hardly a conservative rag.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-on-her-private-server-wrote-104-emails-the-government-says-are-classified/2016/03/05/11e2ee06-dbd6-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

GFY, there is no obligation to redundantly source that which is being reported daily by every media outlet in the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-on-her-private-server-wrote-104-emails-the-government-says-are-classified/2016/03/05/11e2ee06-dbd6-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html
WOW!!!

Try doing that on the regular retard boi. Was that difficult for you?

GFY, there is no obligation to redundantly source that which is being reported daily by every media outlet in the country.
said the lazy retard rw hack :thup:

Whatever you have to tell yourself :rolleyes-41:

Do you ever read or listen to the news? I am only repeating what the news media is reporting. Are they all lying? Do they all hate Hillary?

Right wing radio is not news silly.

I gave you a cite from the Washington post. now read it and STFU. Or you could spend rest of your miserable life with your head up Hillary's fat ass.

is the Wash Post right wing radio?

WOW!!!

Try doing that on the regular retard boi. Was that difficult for you?

'
I sometimes forget that I am dealing with mental midgets.

heres his "all over the media" lol

16617430612_9d04be3e4d_z.jpg

is the Wash Post right wing radio?

No, The Washington post is a newspaper. Does that bit of information prove anything?

I gave you a cite from the Washington post. now read it and STFU. Or you could spend rest of your miserable life with your head up Hillary's fat ass.
you gave one source in how ever many years you've infected this forum rw FAILTroll. :eusa_hand:

Too little, too late. Your M. O. is already well established

HILLARY YOU ARE HORRIBLE & NO ONE WANTS YOU! HILLARY DOESN'T EXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!

Forum List

Back