DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

keep believing, care4. Right up until the cell door slams shut.

Do you want to place a bet on that?

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Hillary asked Brian to cooperate last fall with congress, but due to the witch hunt congress critters made clear to him they were doing with their dog and pony show tactics, he chose to plead the fifth.... the congress critters got what they wanted....him pleading the fifth....they could then run to FAUX NEWS and speculate on why he was pleading the fifth and yadahdahdahdah bull crap.... and congress left it that way and DID NOT ASK for immunity for Brian because they KNEW they would not get something from it....it was better to make it appear he had something to hide, for their own political posturing.

The FBI is finishing up lose ends on the server investigation and wanted to talk with him, since he did set up the security on it, asked for immunity from Justice....

There is nothing Brian could have done that was illegal....he was not involved with any of the after the fact, later classified emails sent to her....

Hillary is grateful he will now be talking to the FBI on the set up....and can't wait for this investigation to finally be over...

I heard the day before yesterday on Maddow I believe, that the FBI found that her server was NOT hacked, I still need to search and see if I can find that information or was hearing things/misunderstood what I heard....?

The better question is could your welfare check pay it off when you lose?

Oh I will keep believing because other than speculation, conjecture, twisting and turning, you GOT NOTHING....I am not stupid enough to believe in speculation and propaganda!

"Here's the latest on classified information being sent via email at the State Department:

The State Department has removed from its unclassified electronic archives a dozen sensitive emails sent to the personal accounts of former secretary of state Colin L. Powell and the staff of his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to a memo released Friday by the agency’s watchdog....None of the messages was marked as classified or secret at the time it was sent, but [the department’s inspector general, Steve Linick] wrote the emails may have contained “potentially sensitive material” because of the subject matter.

Powell has said he has reviewed the messages and disagrees with a State Department decision to retroactively classify them. “I do not see what makes them classified,” he said.

Hillary Clinton probably sent a lot more emails the Powell, so she ended up with more emails retroactively being classified. Plus the CIA is apparently obsessed with pretending that the US drone program is a deep, dark secret. As usual with Clinton "scandals," this one is dribbling away to nothing in the light of day, and would undoubtedly dribble a lot faster if any of us could actually see the emails. It's an election season, so none of this will convince Republicans that there's nothing of any consequence here, but there's nothing of any consequence here. It's just another boneheaded excrescence of the Benghazi pet rock."

Classification is not determined by the markings on the document. It is determined by the content of the document. Anyone who has held a security clearance knows that.

Face it, Hillary violated federal security laws and a grand jury has been empaneled to review it and decide on indictments. The immunity granted to her aide could only happen if a grand jury had done a preliminary review and found grounds for indictment.

you dems better scramble and find another candidate. HRC is toast.
Hey Bubbo, other SOS's had classified information on their personal accounts (I still can;'t get over Powell used an AOL account - AOL! to conduct gov't business.

State Department removes a dozen emails from unclassified electronic archives

March 4 at 12:25 PM The State Department has removed from its unclassified electronic archives a dozen sensitive emails sent to the personal accounts of former secretary of state Colin L. Powell and the staff of his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to a memo released Friday by the agency’s watchdog.

Two emails sent to Powell and 10 emails sent to aides who worked for Rice have been placed in secure storage, Patrick F. Kennedy, the department’s undersecretary for management, wrote in a memo to the department’s inspector general, Steve Linick. The action was taken in response to a recommendation by Linick last month as part of his review of records preservation by five secretaries and their staffs since email became a common means of communication.

None of the messages was marked as classified or secret at the time it was sent, but Linick wrote the emails may have contained “potentially sensitive material” because of the subject matter.

Powell has said he has reviewed the messages and disagrees with a State Department decision to retroactively classify them. “I do not see what makes them classified,” he said.

His remarks buttress the contention of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton that some of her emails have been retroactively subjected to “over-classification.

The intelligence community has concluded that “top secret” information was included in 22 emails that went through Clinton’s private server while she was in office.

The State Department has been analyzing the contents of Clinton’s correspondence as it has been preparing 52,000 pages of Clinton’s emails for public release. The State Department has said 2,093 of Clinton’s released emails were redacted in all or part because they contained classified material, the vast majority of it rated “confidential,” the lowest level of sensitivity in the classification system.

The dozen emails sent to Powell and to Rice’s aides were among 19 the inspector general submitted for intelligence review. Late last year, the State Department said it determined that 12 of the 19 contained national security information considered secret or confidential..."

And no, there is no evidence a Grand Jury has been impaneled --
This IT guy was granted immunity last year - and so far, diddlysquat has been proven she violated any laws.

Try not to be too crestfallen when what you want to have happen, doesn't happen.

"Here's the latest on classified information being sent via email at the State Department:

The State Department has removed from its unclassified electronic archives a dozen sensitive emails sent to the personal accounts of former secretary of state Colin L. Powell and the staff of his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to a memo released Friday by the agency’s watchdog....None of the messages was marked as classified or secret at the time it was sent, but [the department’s inspector general, Steve Linick] wrote the emails may have contained “potentially sensitive material” because of the subject matter.

Hillary Clinton probably sent a lot more emails the Powell, so she ended up with more emails retroactively being classified. Plus the CIA is apparently obsessed with pretending that the US drone program is a deep, dark secret. As usual with Clinton "scandals," this one is dribbling away to nothing in the light of day, and would undoubtedly dribble a lot faster if any of us could actually see the emails. It's an election season, so none of this will convince Republicans that there's nothing of any consequence here, but there's nothing of any consequence here. It's just another boneheaded excrescence of the Benghazi pet rock."

Classification is not determined by the markings on the document. It is determined by the content of the document. Anyone who has held a security clearance knows that.

Face it, Hillary violated federal security laws and a grand jury has been empaneled to review it and decide on indictments. The immunity granted to her aide could only happen if a grand jury had done a preliminary review and found grounds for indictment.

you dems better scramble and find another candidate. HRC is toast.
Hey Bubbo, other SOS's had classified information on their personal accounts (I still can;'t get over Powell used an AOL account - AOL! to conduct gov't business.

March 4 at 12:25 PM The State Department has removed from its unclassified electronic archives a dozen sensitive emails sent to the personal accounts of former secretary of state Colin L. Powell and the staff of his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to a memo released Friday by the agency’s watchdog.

Two emails sent to Powell and 10 emails sent to aides who worked for Rice have been placed in secure storage, Patrick F. Kennedy, the department’s undersecretary for management, wrote in a memo to the department’s inspector general, Steve Linick. The action was taken in response to a recommendation by Linick last month as part of his review of records preservation by five secretaries and their staffs since email became a common means of communication.

None of the messages was marked as classified or secret at the time it was sent, but Linick wrote the emails may have contained “potentially sensitive material” because of the subject matter.

His remarks buttress the contention of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton that some of her emails have been retroactively subjected to “over-classification.

The intelligence community has concluded that “top secret” information was included in 22 emails that went through Clinton’s private server while she was in office.

The State Department has been analyzing the contents of Clinton’s correspondence as it has been preparing 52,000 pages of Clinton’s emails for public release. The State Department has said 2,093 of Clinton’s released emails were redacted in all or part because they contained classified material, the vast majority of it rated “confidential,” the lowest level of sensitivity in the classification system.

The dozen emails sent to Powell and to Rice’s aides were among 19 the inspector general submitted for intelligence review. Late last year, the State Department said it determined that 12 of the 19 contained national security information considered secret or confidential..."

And no, there is no evidence a Grand Jury has been impaneled --
This IT guy was granted immunity last year - and so far, diddlysquat has been proven she violated any laws.

Try not to be too crestfallen when what you want to have happen, doesn't happen.

So, if one person broke that law that makes it ok for others to break the law?

Indict all of them if they all committed the same crimes.

No, because Obama is likely to pardon her if she is indicted. I don't really expect her to serve jail time, but others who have done much less have been convicted.

But we all know that the laws of the land do not apply to the Clintons, don't we?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Would you like to place a bet that she won't be found guilty, therefore there will be no need for a pardon?

I don't take money from poor suckers, I was thinking more along the lines of not posting for 3-6 months. Are you in?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to the F.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

The former aide, Bryan Pagliano, began cooperating with federal agents last fall...

I don't take money from poor suckers, I was thinking more along the lines of not posting for 3-6 months. Are you in?

That's because you are a poor sucker.

I was thinking along the lines of you not posting at all. Bye.

Pussy. Here are 195 pages of Hillary goes to jail, but you're not willing to place a bet?

It's amazing how misinformed you right wingers are on this topic...you can thank your beloved internet media for that, I suppose....you would think that you guys could discern propaganda and making the news up vs what is actually news, but no such luck.

Pussy. Here are 195 pages of Hillary goes to jail, but you're not willing to place a bet?

We'll make it face to face. Willing to do so?

We don't need to make it face to face for one of us to quit posting here.

Sounds like this pussy man wants to fist fight Carla Danger. lol

It's amazing how misinformed you right wingers are on this topic...you can thank your beloved internet media for that, I suppose....you would think that you guys could discern propaganda and making the news up vs what is actually news, but no such luck.
kHQZ2Pd.jpg

We don't need to make it face to face for one of us to quit posting here.
is that retard boi (Conservative65)? What a steaming pile that one is.

Sounds like this pussy man wants to fist fight Carla Danger. lol

I'm putting my money on you for the win! :D

Someone above is trying to impersonate The Donald Trump's Alpha male!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back