Donlad trump just said he has a big

Seems there might be something in the wind about the White House having Islamic radicals stopping in for some Blimpie Subs and black tea.

Hmmm........that'd sure be an eye opener!!!!:D:D

Whatever it is........Im just loving that this final month has been wall to wall shit stained shorts for the k00ks. Fuckers are in here every night falling all over themselves trying to rewrite the narrative as if they are going to swing the election from this black hole of the internet nether-regions.

Pooping in your pants is so gay.

My gawd, you are really really really dumb.

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

Maybe he is waiting for trick or treat night :D

It can't be this, we already know this.

Apparently, you don't know this. Try watching the clip in context, moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0-uWulNIaY]Obama My Muslim Faith Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

Actually, that's a pretty strong message ...

Why are all the froot loops voting for MitWit? Why do nitwits like the "donlad" and $arah work so hard to be relevant and fail so miserably? And, why do these failures always end up on fux? When he loses, will Mittens become yet another Occasional and Brainless Pundit on fux?

Trump does have something in common with Mittens ... They were both born to big bucks and, if they hadn't been, they'd be selling used cars, side by side, at some hot and dusty hole in the wall dirt car lot in Bakersfield California.

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell - Bobby Cervantes - POLITICO.com

Trump to fux
“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Well of course they'll cover it very big. They're fux. They LOVE to crawl around in garbage.

and
...suggested it could “possibly” impact the election.

Just like he said his team of investigators had uncovered the truth about President Obama's birth certificate.

Well, we'll just have to contain our excitement until Wednesday.

LOL

I think it is re Obamas birt cert.

Trumps investigators probably had this info for months - just sitting on it............................

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

Trump is a master publicist. I doubt he truly cares who wins the election, as long as he can play some talking head role during the process.

By making vague charges without any evidence to back them, and by implying that something revelatory is about to break he insures that he will have further air time in front of the cameras.

The man's as fake as the party he supports.

Trump is a master publicist. I doubt he truly cares who wins the election, as long as he can play some talking head role during the process.

By making vague charges without any evidence to back them, and by implying that something revelatory is about to break he insures that he will have further air time in front of the cameras.

The man's as fake as the party he supports.
true but i worry he does have something nasty this time. just hope it not some former lover or anything really bad on obama. of course gop be hoping it killer blow to the president chances.

This is awesome.

We can make fun of Donald and then show pictures of him with Mitt.

donald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg

Oh, its just SO exciting.

Wouldn't be kool if Goofus and Doofus appeared together with matching tans?

I wonder if Mitt gives The Donald advice on hairpieces ...

well it would and hope he hurts romney . but what worries is me is he might have something that really damages obama. we wait and see. wedesday be a big day man

well it would and hope he hurts romney . but what worries is me is he might have something that really damages obama. we wait and see. wedesday be a big day man

Yeah man.. are you really Joe Biden?

Yeah man.. are you really Joe Biden?
no i am not. what have done to you for this constant abuse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02NjsbNFdGs]President Obama Roasting Donald Trump Very Funny - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back