Don't be blind

Slow down, read what is written. "The NWO is just another joke."

However i have ran into many people who believe the Illuminati and the NWO is the same thing. :cuckoo:

To me NWO means that everytime something changes the status of world power there is a New World order. Fortunately we are at the top of that order.

I'm aware of that. I'm also aware there are people that believe a "particle beam accelerator" or some shit like that brought down the towers. Don't tie me in with them. Let's say a democrat kills a republican president. Does that mean all democrats are the same? No. And the New World Order wants to give the impression that they're a step in the right direction, a positive thing.

Last edited:
Just admit it. You don't really read my posts.

It is obvious that you're simply starving for attention that you don't get in real life.

I'm trying to do the right thing and get the word out. Yes, I stand by William Rodriguez. And I get the feeling I know where you're going. This will turn into a linguistics argument.

Can you explain the wild discrepancies between his stories?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttlIXUmd3f0]YouTube - William Rodriguez vs Kevin Mcpadden[/ame]

Did you ever happen to read the 9/11 Commission Report?

"Slimebuster" says it all. Anybody who question the government is slime.

I knew that CNN video was coming up. Like I said, it's a linguistics argument.

Also, if it was just him that said there were explosions, I wouldn't take him seriously, but his claims are corroborated by MANY.

"Slimebuster" says it all. Anybody who question the government is slime.

I knew that CNN video was coming up. Like I said, it's a linguistics argument.

They quote Mr. Rodriguez twice.
How can you stand behind a man who changes his story so blatantly?

Oh,

And did you ever happen to read the 9/11 Commission Report?

Also, if it was just him that said there were explosions, I wouldn't take him seriously, but his claims are corroborated by MANY.

That is just it; at first he said that there was no explosion. That story came later on when the lights were brighter.

At first it was just a "rumble" his word. Later on when there was a crowd around, it was "BOOM!!".

That is just it; at first he said that there was no explosion. That story came later on when the lights were brighter.

At first it was just a "rumble" his word. Later on when there was a crowd around, it was "BOOM!!".
yeah, after he had contact with "Alex Jones"
LOL

yeah, after he had contact with "Alex Jones"
LOL

After 8 years, you would really think that these guys would have become somewhat learned if not scholarly in how to do this by now. I engaged, and it took exactly 2 posts to start throwing Willie under the bus by saying that "MANY" corroborate his story. Umm humm.

And did you ever happen to read the 9/11 Commission Report?

You mean the OMISSION report? I own it.

Did you ever read it? If so, can you point to one major inaccuracy in the text of the report?

And you never did answer how you can stand behind W-Rod when he went from a 'rumble' to feeling a "Boom!!". Are you ready to change your story on him?

Did you ever read it? If so, can you point to one major inaccuracy in the text of the report?

And you never did answer how you can stand behind W-Rod when he went from a 'rumble' to feeling a "Boom!!". Are you ready to change your story on him?

Read my posts again. It. Is. A. Linguistics. Argument.

His English is pretty good but it's not his native tongue. And again, if he was the only one who described explosions going off in the building, if there were no engineers and architects with decades of experience claiming they'd bet their careers that the buildings were brought down by demolition, if firefighters who know what natural "booms" sound like from fire didn't call bull on the official story, if there were also no firefighters who swear they saw flashes of light on the towers before collapsing indicating demolition, if there was nobody who worked in the buildings that corroborated his claims, I wouldn't take him seriously. But there are MANY who do corroborate his claims.

As for the omission report-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMewaglMDcw]YouTube - 9-11 ACI - The 9-11 'Omission Report'[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDiLeTEN4LE]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Commission[/ame]

And no mention of the flashes from both planes that struck the towers, or explosions from the buildings whether it have been from a firefighter's testimony or a WTC worker.

No moron; It. Is. A. Yes. or. No. Question.

I am guessing not just "no" but "hell no" you didn't read it.

His English is pretty good but it's not his native tongue. And again, if he was the only one who described explosions going off in the building, if there were no engineers and architects with decades of experience claiming they'd bet their careers that the buildings were brought down by demolition, if firefighters who know what natural "booms" sound like from fire didn't call bull on the official story, if there were also no firefighters who swear they saw flashes of light on the towers before collapsing indicating demolition, if there was nobody who worked in the buildings that corroborated his claims, I wouldn't take him seriously. But there are MANY who do corroborate his claims.

So you admit he is lying but since others seem to agree with his lie (or gee maybe he is agreeing with theirs); thats okay?

I'm pretty sure you're fifteen minutes are up. You're no longer interesting.

So you admit he is lying but since others seem to agree with his lie (or gee maybe he is agreeing with theirs); thats okay?

he was interesting till he made his first post with all the fucking moronic troofer youtube videos that everyone has seen at least 100 times already, if not 1000 times

he was interesting till he made his first post with all the fucking moronic troofer youtube videos that everyone has seen at least 100 times already, if not 1000 times

Well, like I said, I have been on vacation so I'm a little behind. It smelled like BS from the outset but I sat and listened until he started in with the "linguistic" nonsense.

Yes, I stand by him still. Figured by my answer I implied yes but apparently you couldn't read between the lines.

Never said he lied, I said he misspoke since English isn't his native tongue.

Yes, I stand by him still. Figured by my answer I implied yes but apparently you couldn't read between the lines.

ok so he says he heard a "rumble" till after he meets Alex Jones, then it becomes an "explosion"

yeah, that was an "English is my 2nd language" issues

ok so he says he heard a "rumble" till after he meets Alex Jones, then it becomes an "explosion"

yeah, that was an "English is my 2nd language" issues

Different twoofer ID; same bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back