Don't blame the border crisis on a Bush-era law..

"
In the face of public alarm over the Obama administration’s massive catch-and-release operation dispersing tens of thousands of illegal border crossers from Central America to cities and towns across the land, and very strong indications that these very policies are the main force driving the surge, President Obama and his allies have sought to deflect the blame on to this “Bush-era” law, claiming that it has tied their hands. They maintain that because of the law, we have no choice but to take in the kids, reunite them with their families, provide them with lawyers to help them make a claim for legal status, and provide health care and other services while they await a decision."

"..
It’s interesting how Mr. Obama and his team feel so constrained by the law in this instance, when they have found so many clever ways to exercise discretion in implementing other parts of the immigration law.
It’s possible to balance our obligations to protect genuine victims of trafficking and other abused children with our need to control immigration. Lawmakers should recognize that once again it is the president’s interpretation of the law that is the problem, not the law itself. With that in mind, Congress should direct any supplemental funding for the crisis to support proper enforcement, rather than bail out disastrous policies. "

Don?t Blame the Border Crisis on a ?Bush-era? Law | National Review Online

No blame Reagan

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

And yet in the 5 YEARS Obama has been President he has not gone after a single employer ever.

Employers are the job CREATORS. Republicans protect their "gods".

Yeah, that's probably the best response you can make to my post. You certainly can't debunk it or even try to discuss or debate it in an adult and rational manner. :)

I do not debate people that are deranged...you have Bush derangement syndrome.

Take a look in the mirror. So far you tend to spout off about things you don't know about. Show me an example of my alleged "Bush derangement syndrome". Show me any post of mine regarding President Bush, that even comes near anything what you and some of your cohorts say about this President. :)

Yeah, that's probably the best response you can make to my post. You certainly can't debunk it or even try to discuss or debate it in an adult and rational manner. :)

I do not debate people that are deranged...you have Bush derangement syndrome.

Take a look in the mirror. So far you tend to spout off about things you don't know about. Show me an example of my alleged "Bush derangement syndrome". Show me any post of mine regarding President Bush, that even comes near anything what you and some of your cohorts say about this President. :)

:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_boohoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rasmussen is sitting on a new poll that reveals a 34%job apr rating for Obama. They said they need to retake the poll because it was flawed...yeah right. Obama is losing his presidency and you are still reciting the Bush era BS. I do not care about Bush. You are deranged. Sorry but it's true.

Forum List

Back