Don't California my Tennessee

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
il_794xN.5133454338_31ab.jpg

The people of Tennessee say enough is enough. They're not the only state that doesn't want liberals from California. I bet they'd love a law that would help them.

---The 10 States Seeing the Biggest Influx of New Residents from California---

The people of Tennessee say enough is enough. They're not the only state that doesn't want liberals from California. I bet they'd love a law that would help them.

Is that supposed to be a magnet or something? Tennessee clearly needs some help

Well this is what liberals do. Their policies suck, so they ruin one place, and then just go infest another

Tennessee has a higher murder rate, obesity and lower education then California.

People from California can only help Tennessee statistically.

Tennessee should welcome them.

Tennessee has a higher murder rate, obesity and lower education then California.

People from California can only help Tennessee statistically.

Tennessee should welcome them.
you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think....

Forum List

Back