Don't Cross the Border If You Don't Want to Get Hurt

The invaders have no rights. If they get roughed up by vigilante groups, so be it.

Well, everyone has rights.

Also there are LAWS.

You cannot legally kill anyone, not matter what the situation, UNLESS you're doing it with government approval.

That means executions or fighting in a war.

Do you have government approval? No, you don't.

Well, everyone has rights.

And everyone has Powers.

Also there are LAWS.

You cannot legally kill anyone, not matter what the situation, UNLESS you're doing it with government approval.

BULLSHIT.

There are plenty of situations in which you can kill someone with impunity.

That means executions or fighting in a war.

Including for example, home invasions.

Do you have government approval? No, you don't.

Don't need it.

I have an INVIOLABLE natural right to self defense.

By any means necessary and available

Fuck the government if they don't like it. I'll make sure there's nothing they don't have to like.

The government is FORBIDDEN from infringing on my right to possess and carry weapons. I don't need their stinkin permission. So says the highest law in our land

The guy that uses them while crossing, can be shot! :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, I guess you think the 100K+ Americans they're killing with their poison are justifiable collateral damage if xiden can get 3 million illegals in the country this year. RIGHT????????

I don't like racists. White criminal aliens should be shot crossing our border just like all the rest of them.

No, you don't have a "right" to kill people or beat them up.... sorry.

And this thread is exhibit A on why right wing loons are looked down upon by everyone.

There is no war on the southern border.
Remember back in the day…. when real core Americans sided with real core Americans? Remember when our sovereignty and keeping America American was paramount?….WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS?

Last edited:
Nothing screams Republicans like murdering people. Gotta say the republican party is pretty clear about murdering people now a days.
Remember back in the day…. when real core Americans sided with real core Americans? Remember when our sovereignty and keeping America American was paramount?….WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS?

Remember back in the day…. when real core Americans sided with real core Americans? Remember when our sovereignty and keeping America American paramount?….WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS?
Murdering people makes you happy. I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Real core Americans were replaced by Europeans in an attempted genocide.

Yeah, I guess you think the 100K+ Americans they're killing with their poison are justifiable collateral damage if xiden can get 3 million illegals in the country this year. RIGHT????????

More people are dying of opioid overdoses and that poison just happens to get purchased by American organized crime lords to sell on the streets

More people are dying of opioid overdoses and that poison just happens to get purchased by American organized crime lords to sell on the streets

So cocaine, crack, fentanyl and carfentanyl aren't opioids? They're even mixing that shit into meth. So what's your point?

Darkies have no inalienable God-given rights such as due process.

These animals are free game and everyone knows dark meat is moister and tastes better.

The opioid crisis was hatched right here in the good ol' US of A by our pharmaceutical companies.

Now that Big Pharma has been busted and put out of action, somebody else had to step up to meet the massive demand they created.

It's free enterprise, man! We're teaching Mexicans capitalism!

As it turns out, illegal aliens are more law-abiding than we Americans.

We should learn from them! They are hard working, very family oriented, pro-life, and deeply religious. They can teach the Republicans a lot about that stuff.

But we can't do that until we get them to speak American.

Forum List

Back