Don’t Democrats believe we need more illegal aliens and a $15 minimum wage?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
If Dems could have it their way on both fronts, how exactly would that play out?
Would they extend the $15 minimum wage to illegals? Don’t they often tell us we need illegals to do the jobs we won’t do for less money?

Well, in the economy, subscribed to for funding, by BOTH sides in Borrow to Spend, trickle down economics, of keynesean monetary theory, designed for the British Monarchy, 15 bucks/hr, at minimum, has become necessary to eat and shelter ones self- people who come here are usually willing to combine their resources (monetarily) to adjust- and many will swing a weed eater, all day, from can to can't, for less than you will- correct?

Well, in the economy, subscribed to for funding, by BOTH sides in Borrow to Spend, trickle down economics, of keynesean monetary theory, designed for the British Monarchy, 15 bucks/hr, at minimum, has become necessary to eat and shelter ones self- people who come here are usually willing to combine their resources (monetarily) to adjust- and many will swing a weed eater, all day, from can to can't, for less than you will- correct?

Fuck it...why not just go pluck some Zulus from the jungles like the good ole days. I bet we could get them to bust their asses for ten packs of Top Ramen per week huh?

Fuck it...why not just go pluck some Zulus from the jungles like the good ole days. I bet we could get them to bust their asses for ten packs of Top Ramen per week huh?
BOTH sides would subscribe to funding it with Borrow to Spend policy- so, what you said, is immaterial to the central point, that being; the ONLY difference is rhetoric- results are what count- and the result we are living is, Borrow to Spend, Trickle Down, economics funds everything you disagree with- and some things you may agree with-

Sounds good to me

We should also use resources on finding ways to increase access to education for the poor people that were born here and we can't kick out. That's how you empower our nation.
The individual states should, i believe. Not federally.
TN now uses lottery funds to offer free community and tech college to our residents. All you have to do is buy books, i believe.
No force required. No new taxes. Nothing.

TN now uses lottery funds to offer free community and tech college to our residents. All you have to do is buy books, i believe.

What if we infested in grant programs to create incentive for young Americans to take career paths that will be useful to our nation? That'd be a good way to undermine the surge in useless degrees.

What if we infested in grant programs to create incentive for young Americans to take career paths that will be useful to our nation? That'd be a good way to undermine the surge in useless degrees.
That isnt the federal govts job, imo. Im a strict constitutionalist.

That isnt the federal govts job, imo. Im a strict constitutionalist.

They take so much of our damn money. The least they could do is drop a few less bombs weekly and use the money to educate Americans. I'm not even going to get into healthcare. What a tragedy that would be.

Forum List

Back