🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dont dress black and you should be fine

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Most of that applies to anyone, bigot.

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Boy is he going to be in for a surprise. Doesnt really matter how you dress.

Beverly Hills film producer Charles Belk on way to Emmy s party mistaken for bank robber Daily Mail Online

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Most of that applies to anyone, bigot.

Sure it does...I saw a story last week about how whites gave their sons "the talk" about law enforcement. :rolleyes:

What was your discussion like? I bet it was different than mine or any other blacks

Fet
Back to race baiting I see.

Yeah because talking about my race is auto bad :rolleyes:
No one cares about your race dumbfuck. You are just another poster. Period

I can tell by how quickly you ran in to cry that you dont care...really

You think you're special because of the color of your skin. How cute.
And it's your own op that is crying dipshit. Whining because you're black. Wanting special attention because you're black. Seeking acceptance because you're black. Wanting people to look the other way when you do stupid shit because you're black. Unable to reconcile why black thugs get shot just because they're black. Unable to do ANYTHING without incerting into it that you're black.

That should about cover it.

Fet

Aww you think I'm special...thanks

And it's your own op that is crying dipshit. Whining because you're black. Wanting special attention because you're black. Seeking acceptance because you're black. Wanting people to look the other way when you do stupid shit because you're black. Unable to reconcile why black thugs get shot just because they're black. Unable to do ANYTHING without incerting into it that you're black.

Yeah because thats what I said...Want my password so you can tell me what I think because asking would be how you do it but since you are filled with so much privileged you know what I think.

Fet

You sound like you are upset we actually like being Black.

I yelled at an Irish Pub the other day for existing. I was all like "You think you're special or something. Are you too good for an American BAR?"

Clothing is important. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress.

images

Clothing is important. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress.

images

Comparing Nazis to Urban wear huh?

THAT says a lot
Ohhhh, so you CAN tell a lot about a person based on the way they dress. You immediately recognized that those guys were trouble.Thank you for proving my point.

Yeah because Nazis are trouble...which is really different than clothes you can buy at Macy's.

Or saying that if you dress black then you are trouble because blacks are trouble. I didnt say dressing white is a problem, that would be racist

If you don't want to be identified with them, don't look like them. Sounds logical to me. Sucks that your wardrobe choices are limited, sure, but them's the breaks when somebody else messes up your look.

Forum List

Back