🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dont dress black and you should be fine

Clothing is important. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress.

images

Comparing Nazis to Urban wear huh?

THAT says a lot
Ohhhh, so you CAN tell a lot about a person based on the way they dress. You immediately recognized that those guys were trouble.Thank you for proving my point.

Yeah because Nazis are trouble...which is really different than clothes you can buy at Macy's.
There are no swastikas showing, yet you still are calling them Nazis. Why? Is it because of the way they dress? Guess what, when we see a bunch of thugs in hoodies, we avoid them too, and for the record, wherever they are getting their thug outfit, it isn't at Macys.

If you don't want to be identified with them, don't look like them. Sounds logical to me. Sucks that your wardrobe choices are limited, sure, but them's the breaks when somebody else messes up your look.

Dont look like who? Blacks? See how this works? Blacks have to act and be unlike themselves just to be seen as not a threat.

But let me hear about how special that is...thats fucking awesome :rolleyes:

Hoodies and wearing your pants around your knees, is going to give a thugish impression.
That's just the way it is.

Clothing is important. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress.

images

Comparing Nazis to Urban wear huh?

THAT says a lot
Ohhhh, so you CAN tell a lot about a person based on the way they dress. You immediately recognized that those guys were trouble.Thank you for proving my point.

Yeah because Nazis are trouble...which is really different than clothes you can buy at Macy's.
There are no swastikas showing, yet you still are calling them Nazis. Why? Is it because of the way they dress? Guess what, when we see a bunch of thugs in hoodies, we avoid them too, and for the record, wherever they are getting their thug outfit, it isn't at Macys.

Hoodies are not thug wear idiot...Anyone can buy a hoodie. To dress like a Nazi requires pizzazz. You think they bought those clothes like that?

Of course you dont...but I can buy a hoodie anywhere. Funny you called a random black wearing a hoodie a thug and these guys are just yanno...maybe they're nice?

Hoodies and wearing your pants around your knees, is going to give a thugish impression.
That's just the way it is.

When MLK marched remember when all those white people liked them because they dressed nicely?

Yeah me neither...its an excuse

Yeah, us white people have been teaching our kids how to dress for success for millennia. I have pics of my 29 year old son as a 2 year old with a bowtie and a plaid jacket. My 11 year old son has a suit, and I make him wear it. It doesn't sag, it's fitted correctly, there is no ball cap associated with it, no untied tennis shoes, he doesn't wear a single logo anywhere on his body, except the Italian designer label on the inside of his jacket.

It's good to see modern urban blacks are finally catching on.

What "style" is that anyway? There is an urban style but I havent seen a Nazi style section

Most important of all....don't wear your belt loops down around your damned ankles.

By the way...who is Lawrence Otis Graham?

He's a guy with real concerns. He wrote this recently. Read it. It should have an impact. If it doesn't.....you might be a nutter.

I taught my black kids that their elite upbringing would protect them from discrimination. I was wrong. - The Washington Post

I thought maybe his claim to fame was a box of graham crackers. Oh yeah, and I'm through reading that kind crap. I already gave it my best shot and after Ferguson, MO, I really don't give a shit anymore.

Most important of all....don't wear your belt loops down around your damned ankles.

He's a guy with real concerns. He wrote this recently. Read it. It should have an impact. If it doesn't.....you might be a nutter.

I taught my black kids that their elite upbringing would protect them from discrimination. I was wrong. - The Washington Post

I thought maybe his claim to fame was a box of graham crackers. Oh yeah, and I'm through reading that kind crap. I already gave it my best shot and after Ferguson, MO, I really don't give a shit anymore.

Yeah? You gave it your best shot? Cool. You CHOOSE to remain ignorant. You get what you deserve.

Yeah? You gave it your best shot? Cool. You CHOOSE to remain ignorant. You get what you deserve.

No, I choose not to believe that bullshit.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Lawrence Otis Graham is an idiot! Mike Brown was dressed in the same way & in the same warm colors. The key thing to teach all children is not to be criminal thugs. Both of Mike Brown's parents are violent criminal thugs & they raised him that way.

No, I choose not to believe that bullshit.

You didn't read it. How can you claim to not believe it. I know how. You choose to remain ignorant. It's clear.

Forum List

Back