Don’t forget...Trump does not need congressional approval to build the Wall.

Well let's get serious, if Trump could have done it and yet hasn't then that makes his immigration stance a fake issue.

I do think the chances for the wall have improved with the Democrats taking the house. But what it will take will be amnesty for former DACA folks, something the GOP House would never approve.

If Trump "would love to move ahead without approval", What's been stopping him so far?

RINO’s.....you know this

How were "RINO's" stopping him?
RINOs mistakenly believe that they need the illegal Mexican vote to win in the future. They were all against the wall.
Thanks but that doesn't support the OP's assertion that "Trump would love to move ahead without approval".
I see your point.

She has you on that one, BrokeLoser. If he is going forward without Congressional approval, the RINOs don't (didn't) matter.

:dunno:

He couldn’t get support from his own nutless Party so he laid back on it.
It’s just a matter of time before he tells everybody to fuck off and does his own thing...that’s when shit really hits the fan.

Well let's get serious, if Trump could have done it and yet hasn't then that makes his immigration stance a fake issue.

I do think the chances for the wall have improved with the Democrats taking the house. But what it will take will be amnesty for former DACA folks, something the GOP House would never approve.

GOP House won't have to. DACA is on the SCOTUS agenda. They will end
DACA because the Dems refused to work with the GOP and legislate it.

DACA is history and we'll have the addresses of 1.8 mil illegals which will
lead us to another 3 or 4 mil who are parents, siblings, whatever. Target rich environment

I realize that the phrase "without approval" means something entirely different on your planet than it does here on Earth but perhaps you can explain how having the Democrats in control of the house magically neutralizes the opposition of "RINO's" to President Twitters desire to move ahead sans approval from anybody but himself.
I think he sees the error. This is one of his hot button issues and emotions get the best of him. It happens to me too. .

It’s just a matter of time before he tells everybody to fuck off and does his own thing...that’s when shit really hits the fan.
Well, that makes more sense.

That would have been a good way to respond to post #9.
:lol:
:beer:

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without approval just to shit in the face of filth.

If Trump "would love to move ahead without approval", What's been stopping him so far?

RINO’s.....you know this

RINOS were working with The Dems to withhold appropriations. The Project was approved and passed by Congress authorizing funds to build The Wall back in The Bush Administration.

Congress has been withholding appropriations for that long, but The Wall is already authorized. The President can find other ways to fund building it, if Congress refuses to carry out their duties.

GOP House won't have to. DACA is on the SCOTUS agenda. They will end
DACA because the Dems refused to work with the GOP and legislate it.

DACA is history and we'll have the addresses of 1.8 mil illegals which will
lead us to another 3 or 4 mil who are parents, siblings, whatever. Target rich environment

DACA is history, which is why I referred to the "former" DACA folks. My point is that to get a wall now Trump will have to horse trade with the House Democrats and at minimum that'll include a path towards citizenship for these people.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without support just to shit in the face of filth.

For heaven's sake, read the constitution.

It's very clear. The president isn't king and doesn't control the purse strings.

We have a divided government and congress controls those purse strings.

All spending bills are supposed to start in the House of Reps. At least according to the constitution.

So if the congress doesn't give him the money for that wall, he has none of our tax dollars to waste on that stupid wall.

Why aren't you demanding that trump keep his word and demand that he get that money from Mexico.

He's had his republican controlled congress for nearly 2 years. Why haven't they given him the money to waste on that stupid wall?

Well, that makes more sense.

That would have been a good way to respond to post #9.
:lol:
:beer:

I hear ya...I’m still getting use to all the hair splitters here...you really have to spell shit out for the Loons who refuse to connect the dots.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without approval just to shit in the face of filth.

RINO’s.....you know this

RINOS were working with The Dems to withhold appropriations. The Project was approved and passed by Congress authorizing funds to build The Wall back in The Bush Administration.

Congress has been withholding appropriations for that long, but The Wall is already authorized. The President can find other ways to fund building it, if Congress refuses to carry out their duties.
He probably can, but border security is a winning issue for Republicans, so it is unclear that he will go to war with Democrats over this funding or save it until after the next election. Perhaps the WH should test the waters for a large scale crowd funding campaign to overcopme Democratic obstructionism on border security. The construction of the border wall - really a smart fence - will only cost about $5 billion or $6 billion so it may be doable and be a political issue to carry into the next election.

RINO’s.....you know this

Think once. I don’t have the patience to address retarded questions.

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Socratic Method 1 BrokeLoser 0

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" -- Socrates

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

Did you read the title you gave to your thread?

Your title says he doesn't need anyone's approval so how can any rino or anyone stop him?

Either you acknowledge that the title of your thread is a bunch of garbage or acknowledge that you don't realize what you type and post.

Do you have a memory disease or problem?

RINO’s.....you know this

Maybe the fact that Congress has to appropriate the money for such a foolish venture. Oh wait Mexico sent the check then right?

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall...PERIOD. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers and the Navy Seabees to construct The Wall. The two agencies total 50,000 personnel. The Wall can be built and funded as part of regular military defense initiatives. If he works an angle to declare the wetback invasion a national emergency he could then almost force you to go fuck up some wetbacks.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without support just to shit in the face of filth.

For heaven's sake, read the constitution.

It's very clear. The president isn't king and doesn't control the purse strings.

We have a divided government and congress controls those purse strings.

All spending bills are supposed to start in the House of Reps. At least according to the constitution.

So if the congress doesn't give him the money for that wall, he has none of our tax dollars to waste on that stupid wall.

Why aren't you demanding that trump keep his word and demand that he get that money from Mexico.

He's had his republican controlled congress for nearly 2 years. Why haven't they given him the money to waste on that stupid wall?

RINO’s.....you know this

Think once. I don’t have the patience to address retarded questions.

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Socratic Method 1 BrokeLoser 0

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" -- Socrates

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

Did you read the title you gave to your thread?

Your title says he doesn't need anyone's approval so how can any rino or anyone stop him?

Either you acknowledge that the title of your thread is a bunch of garbage or acknowledge that you don't realize what you type and post.

Do you have a memory disease or problem?

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall...PERIOD. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers and the Navy Seabees to construct The Wall. The two agencies total 50,000 personnel. The Wall can be built and funded as part of regular military defense initiatives. If he works an angle to declare the wetback invasion a national emergency he could then almost force you to go fuck up some wetbacks.

But, NightFox is right in that if Trump is going forward without approval, why would the RINOs matter? BrokeLoser eventually explained himself, but there was a war of words before then. I get it. This is one of his most aggravating issues. Emotions tend to rule.

But, it's all good. We're all friends here. I like both BrokeLoser and NightFox. They are generally good people.

This is the state of political discourse today --- to "shit in the face of filth". How far we've come.

I realize that the phrase "without approval" means something entirely different on your planet than it does here on Earth but perhaps you can explain how having the Democrats in control of the house magically neutralizes the opposition of "RINO's" to President Twitters desire to move ahead sans approval from anybody but himself.
I think he sees the error. This is one of his hot button issues and emotions get the best of him. It happens to me too. .

Hmmm... emotions drowning out reason also known as the standard mode of partisan politics, which might help explain why the Republic is being bled to death as a result of continually tearing at its own flesh.

… The bright side is that it makes for a target rich environment.

"Anger so clouds the mind that it cannot perceive the truth." -- Marcus Porcius Cato

Forum List

Back