🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don’t forget...Trump does not need congressional approval to build the Wall.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without support just to shit in the face of filth.

For heaven's sake, read the constitution.

It's very clear. The president isn't king and doesn't control the purse strings.

We have a divided government and congress controls those purse strings.

All spending bills are supposed to start in the House of Reps. At least according to the constitution.

So if the congress doesn't give him the money for that wall, he has none of our tax dollars to waste on that stupid wall.

Why aren't you demanding that trump keep his word and demand that he get that money from Mexico.

He's had his republican controlled congress for nearly 2 years. Why haven't they given him the money to waste on that stupid wall?

How were "RINO's" stopping him?

Think once. I don’t have the patience to address retarded questions.

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Socratic Method 1 BrokeLoser 0

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" -- Socrates

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

Did you read the title you gave to your thread?

Your title says he doesn't need anyone's approval so how can any rino or anyone stop him?

Either you acknowledge that the title of your thread is a bunch of garbage or acknowledge that you don't realize what you type and post.

Do you have a memory disease or problem?

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall...PERIOD. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers and the Navy Seabees to construct The Wall. The two agencies total 50,000 personnel. The Wall can be built and funded as part of regular military defense initiatives. If he works an angle to declare the wetback invasion a national emergency he could then almost force you to go fuck up some wetbacks.

So then you need to go to trump and tell him this. I guess he's not as intelligent as you are and obviously this has not occurred to him.

Or it has and his legal advisors have told him that it's not legal and won't be done.

If it's a matter that he's too stupid to think of that or hire people intelligent enough to think of that, do you really think he's intelligent enough to be the leader of the free world?

But then, what you think and say means nothing to anyone. Especially trump.

If you think that there's enough money for the corp of engineers and navy seals to do that job and still have a budget for the rest of the year to properly run their departments, you really don't understand that those departments have other commitments and spending needs. Removing the billions that's needed to build and maintain that wall will pretty much guarantee the corp of engineers and navy seals have no money for anything else then you really don't have much of a grasp on reality.

Yep, once that Mexican check clears expect immediate action on the president's part.
Agree
Who needs taxpayer funds when you have Mexico to pay for the wall

“If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.”

I did like my doctor and did keep my doctor.

No one lied to me and millions of other Americans.

But when you have tens of millions of Americans who didn't even have a doctor because the insurance companies refused to sell them a policy, finally being able to see a doctor is more important.

Did you lose your doctor? If so why did your insurance company prevent you from seeing your doctor?

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without support just to shit in the face of filth.

1yj081.jpg

For heaven's sake, read the constitution.

It's very clear. The president isn't king and doesn't control the purse strings.

We have a divided government and congress controls those purse strings.

All spending bills are supposed to start in the House of Reps. At least according to the constitution.

So if the congress doesn't give him the money for that wall, he has none of our tax dollars to waste on that stupid wall.

Why aren't you demanding that trump keep his word and demand that he get that money from Mexico.

He's had his republican controlled congress for nearly 2 years. Why haven't they given him the money to waste on that stupid wall?

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

Your title says he doesn't need anyone's approval so how can any rino or anyone stop him?

Either you acknowledge that the title of your thread is a bunch of garbage or acknowledge that you don't realize what you type and post.

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall...PERIOD. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers and the Navy Seabees to construct The Wall. The two agencies total 50,000 personnel. The Wall can be built and funded as part of regular military defense initiatives. If he works an angle to declare the wetback invasion a national emergency he could then almost force you to go fuck up some wetbacks.

So then you need to go to trump and tell him this. I guess he's not as intelligent as you are and obviously this has not occurred to him.

Or it has and his legal advisors have told him that it's not legal and won't be done.

If it's a matter that he's too stupid to think of that or hire people intelligent enough to think of that, do you really think he's intelligent enough to be the leader of the free world?

But then, what you think and say means nothing to anyone. Especially trump.

If you think that there's enough money for the corp of engineers and navy seals to do that job and still have a budget for the rest of the year to properly run their departments, you really don't understand that those departments have other commitments and spending needs. Removing the billions that's needed to build and maintain that wall will pretty much guarantee the corp of engineers and navy seals have no money for anything else then you really don't have much of a grasp on reality.

Look, I’m just telling you that he CAN in fact build the Wall without congressional support should he finally decide it’s of paramount concern.
He can also spend every last dime in the defense fund to do it and then ask for emergency funding from congress later if departments run out of funding.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without approval just to shit in the face of filth.

If Trump "would love to move ahead without approval", What's been stopping him so far?

RINO’s.....you know this

Maybe the fact that Congress has to appropriate the money for such a foolish venture. Oh wait Mexico sent the check then right?

Not if not enough money in military budget. Besides he said Mexico was paying for the wall.

Yep, once that Mexican check clears expect immediate action on the president's part.
Agree

But when you have tens of millions of Americans who didn't even have a doctor because the insurance companies refused to sell them a policy, finally being able to see a doctor is more important.

Did you lose your doctor? If so why did your insurance company prevent you from seeing your doctor?

Personally I’ve never needed Obeaner Care...thank God.
I have one of those self funded PPO policies that most legit folks have.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Wrong numbnuts. All appropriations funding must be approved by Congress, and must originate in the House.

That wall will never be built. Once the Democrats take control on January 3rd, the Trump presidency will be officially defunded.

Dotard won't have the funding to buy a bottle of water unless he pays for it himself.

Agree

98 percent of Americans kept their health care plans

Agree

That policy includes certain things because of the ACA you stupid shit.

The ACA had a clause that said ANY policy in effect at the time of signing can be continued.

So NO, if you lost your policy, blame the insuranvce company you stupid fuck.

RINO’s.....you know this

How were "RINO's" stopping him?

I think we got that all cleared up, Dana. Thanks for your late input.

Wrong numbnuts. All appropriations funding must be approved by Congress, and must originate in the House.

That wall will never be built. Once the Democrats take control on January 3rd, the Trump presidency will be officially defunded.

Dotard won't have the funding to buy a bottle of water unless he pays for it himself.

Appropriations yes, but that is not the only way things can be funded. But the bill to build The Wall is approved already and has been since The Bush Administration. Funding can come from elsewhere actually.

Americans can Crowd Source The Wall if they want, if Congress refuses to carry out Their Constitutional Duties.

That policy includes certain things because of the ACA you stupid shit.

The ACA had a clause that said ANY policy in effect at the time of signing can be continued.

So NO, if you lost your policy, blame the insuranvce company you stupid fuck.
That's a convenient way to pass the buck.

Create the problem that you KNOW (or damn well should know) will cause insurance carriers to cancel policies, then tell everyone that everything will be fine. Just trust us. Communism works. Pay no attention to its repeated failures.

:dunno:

Haha...keep reading you ignorant fool.
Congress appropriates funding...they DO NOT tell the POTUS that he can only buy 13 pairs of night vision goggles...There is no itemized list for defense funding. The executive branch can be quite discretionary with spending from the defense fund. Think once...stop misleading people and making a fool of yourself in public.

Haha...keep reading you ignorant fool.
Congress appropriates funding...they DO NOT tell the POTUS that he can only buy 13 pairs of night vision goggles...There is no itemized list for defense funding. The executive branch can be quite discretionary with spending from the defense fund. Think once...stop misleading people and making a fool of yourself in public.
I made the defense-sending argument almost 3 years ago. I am glad others see the same path to ending Mexican influence on our elections.

Forum List

Back