Don't know if I believe this...only 150 of those who have died...

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

You know you’ve been lied to by the source. Why would you post this before doing your own fact check.

This is OBVIOUSLY bullshit.

Next.

Meh, they've been right before too...but I don't think I could have possibly been more clear in caveating the article.

Since the mainstream news media isn't any more trustworthy...everything must be taken with a huge grain of salt. I don't have time to fact check every article. I want the media to get their heads out of their collective asses and rebuild their credibility. But that just isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Bullshit.

For some reason, I never have to add caveats when I post about a news item.

You are lazy and gullible. So you claim that ALL news is lacking cred. That way you can post whatever you want and not embarrass yourself to death.

Fuck. The bar is so fucking low with you nutbags.
Go blow it out your ass...if you don't like the thread, don't post in it. Wow, that was super simple... even a complete idiot could figure it out.

Well...maybe not a COMPLETE idiot.

Others are enjoying the thread...now move along...there might be some kids on your lawn that need yelling at. :rolleyes:

No thanks. I will point out the laziness and stupidity of RW Trombie nuts at every turn.

Feel free. Name calling is what you're best at and it's important to play to your strengths. :thup:

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

You know you’ve been lied to by the source. Why would you post this before doing your own fact check.

This is OBVIOUSLY bullshit.

Next.
Your bias doesnt allow you to think rationally. I dont think I've read a single incident yet that dodnt say the victim had an underlying medical condition.

Even the scarf bitch admitted if anyone died WITH covid19, that person would be listed as having died OF covid 19. They are not the same.

This article sure has you triggered. Even you know it rings true.

What do y'all think?

I would tend to believe the number is very low but not as low as stated in the Gateway Pundit. Most of the victims are over 50 and it's hard to find anyone over 50 without a pre-existing condition. Any pandemic is going to hit people with pre-existing conditions the hardest. Those who die are always the weakest. Fortunately this one isn't taking children and babies in any large numbers, but those who are obese are at higher risk. The USA has the highest rate of obesity in the first world..

I'm old, I have asthma and I've had a heart attack. I'm staying home until this thing is over.
That's smart. My wife has asthma and an auto immune disease. She has quarantined herself since March 14.

I'm so grateful to be in a position that I can do this. I live alone, so it's just a question of fending off people who feel I need to socialize. Yes, I'd like to very much and no I won't. I'm also grateful I don't live in a big apartment building or assisted living facility. There are 4 apartments in this building and one person living in each of them.

But most of all, I'm grateful I don't live in the USA, and our health care system is not being overwhelmed, and our health care workers aren't dying.

What do y'all think?

I would tend to believe the number is very low but not as low as stated in the Gateway Pundit. Most of the victims are over 50 and it's hard to find anyone over 50 without a pre-existing condition. Any pandemic is going to hit people with pre-existing conditions the hardest. Those who die are always the weakest. Fortunately this one isn't taking children and babies in any large numbers, but those who are obese are at higher risk. The USA has the highest rate of obesity in the first world..

I'm old, I have asthma and I've had a heart attack. I'm staying home until this thing is over.
That's smart. My wife has asthma and an auto immune disease. She has quarantined herself since March 14.

I'm so grateful to be in a position that I can do this. I live alone, so it's just a question of fending off people who feel I need to socialize. Yes, I'd like to very much and no I won't. I'm also grateful I don't live in a big apartment building or assisted living facility. There are 4 apartments in this building and one person living in each of them.

But most of all, I'm grateful I don't live in the USA, and our health care system is not being overwhelmed, and our health care workers aren't dying.

Have you been to the US?

What do y'all think?

I have sympathy for your situation, but not your ignorance as a foreigner. The last part of your post is complete nonsense.

What do y'all think?

Have you been to the US?
She lives in her own leftist bubble where facts arent permitted.

What I think is that when you add this to the fact that a whopping 78 percent of those infected show no symptoms whatsoever, that the actual chances of dying from this disease are so remote for most of us as to be negligible.

The scary news out of S. Korea today is that there have been almost 100 cases of people who had caught the virus who recovered, who later became reinfected. Sorry, but I think the immunity thing everyone was clinging in hope to has been shattered.

South Korea reported Friday that almost 100 patients thought to have recovered from the new coronavirus had tested positive again, sparking fears that populations could become re-infected with COVID-19.

The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that 91 people who had previously been cleared of the virus had tested positive. The KCDC had said the number had risen from 51 cases reported earlier in the week.
Even fauci expressed doubt on this. I think you just posted lefty wishful thinking.

What I think is that when you add this to the fact that a whopping 78 percent of those infected show no symptoms whatsoever,
Well, that's not a "fact", its a "lie". Important difference.

Nope. Not a lie, my mindless little drone.

I got a nice fat bonus tax refund yesterday, just like Justin Trudeau said we would two weeks ago. My normal April GST rebate was quadrupled and the payment hit my account yesterday. How's your stimulus check doing?
You got nice and fat?

I always assumed you were nice and fat already.

Nope. Not a lie
Yes, absolutely a lie, to state it as fact based on the suggestion of one unreviewed study. Just because you are too dense to realize you lied does not make it less a lie.

In what the rest of us call reality, the body of data shows more like as high as 50% so far.

Nope. Not a lie
Yes, absolutely a lie, to state it as fact based on the suggestion of one unpublished, unreviewed study. Just because you are too dense to realize you lied does not make it less a lie.

In what the rest of us call reality, the body of data shows more like as high as 50% so far.

My suggestion is that you self-isolate until at least 2038.

Nope. Not a lie
Yes, absolutely a lie, to state it as fact based on the suggestion of one unpublished, unreviewed study. Just because you are too dense to realize you lied does not make it less a lie.

Haha, your daily routine.

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

I see quarantine hasn't resulted in much change in your lifestyle.

Nope. Not a lie

Haha, your daily routine.

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

I see quarantine hasn't resulted in much change in your lifestyle.
O.K., you have me convinced. You should self-isolate until at least 2045.

You can't be too careful, you know!

Forum List

Back