Don't know if I believe this...only 150 of those who have died...

Nope. Not a lie
Yes, absolutely a lie, to state it as fact based on the suggestion of one unpublished, unreviewed study. Just because you are too dense to realize you lied does not make it less a lie.

In what the rest of us call reality, the body of data shows more like as high as 50% so far.

My suggestion is that you self-isolate until at least 2038.
Haha, your daily routine.

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

I see quarantine hasn't resulted in much change in your lifestyle.
O.K., you have me convinced. You should self-isolate until at least 2045.

You can't be too careful, you know!
And the hissy continues....

By the way, your quack author called it a "study". It wasn't even a study. How embarrassing.

Nope. Not a lie
Yes, absolutely a lie, to state it as fact based on the suggestion of one unpublished, unreviewed study. Just because you are too dense to realize you lied does not make it less a lie.

In what the rest of us call reality, the body of data shows more like as high as 50% so far.

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

By the way, your quack author called it a "study". It wasn't even a study. How embarrassing.
Damn, you are insistent!

O.K., you should self quarantine until you die of boredom.

Happy now, little drone?

Nope. Not a lie

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

Damn, you are insistent!

Happy now, little drone?
And the hissy continues...at least you learned something. You're welcome.

But most of all, I'm grateful I don't live in the USA,

I am very grateful you don't live in the U.S.A., too.

I got a nice fat bonus tax refund yesterday, just like Justin Trudeau said we would two weeks ago. My normal April GST rebate was quadrupled and the payment hit my account yesterday. How's your stimulus check doing?
Oh...you're Canadian. Big country, small population. That seems to be a good combination for this pandemic...natural social distancing. I've never been to your major metros like Quebec, Winnipeg and Vancouver so I'm not familiar with their similarities and differences from US metropolitans.

The scary news out of S. Korea today is that there have been almost 100 cases of people who had caught the virus who recovered, who later became reinfected. Sorry, but I think the immunity thing everyone was clinging in hope to has been shattered.

South Korea reported Friday that almost 100 patients thought to have recovered from the new coronavirus had tested positive again, sparking fears that populations could become re-infected with COVID-19.

The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that 91 people who had previously been cleared of the virus had tested positive. The KCDC had said the number had risen from 51 cases reported earlier in the week.

It's not scary its biblical. Something is happening in the the universe, when people get the virus , recover and get it again.

It's not scary its biblical. Something is happening in the the universe, when people get the virus , recover and get it again
Hmm, no, thats fairly typical for this family of viruses. You can, in fact, catch the same cold twice. Baby jesus notwithstanding.

Nope. Not a lie

Post a falsehood

Get called on it

Throw a hissy fit

Damn, you are insistent!

Happy now, little drone?
And the hissy continues...at least you learned something. You're welcome.
O.k., I am now officially bored by your lack of spark.

begone, little drone.

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

Shit's a scam. Are you over 65 with pre-existing conditions affecting immunity or your cardiovascular system? Do you smoke? If yes...start treating yourself better cause there is worse shit than this silly ruse to worry about.
My parents are still alive....and I have uncles and aunts with pre existing conditions.....

...from Chinese Coronavirus did not have a pre-existing condition, this article states.

I've been burned by Gateway Pundit so I don't endorse this article...could be fake news.

What do y'all think?

It’s what I’ve been saying for days.
2,000 die
15% are Corona only=300
Of the Coronas only, 15% are<65 , so 45 total. This is the absurdity we are shutdown over .
I don't think you realize how many people are walking around leading full productive lives with pre-existing conditions. It sounds like you don't care if they die. We aren't just talking about 80 year olds already bedridden in a nursing home.
Well then they need to take personal responsibility and stay away from the rest of us. What is so difficult about that?

But most of all, I'm grateful I don't live in the USA,

I am very grateful you don't live in the U.S.A., too.

I got a nice fat bonus tax refund yesterday, just like Justin Trudeau said we would two weeks ago. My normal April GST rebate was quadrupled and the payment hit my account yesterday. How's your stimulus check doing?
Oh...you're Canadian. Big country, small population. That seems to be a good combination for this pandemic...natural social distancing. I've never been to your major metros like Quebec, Winnipeg and Vancouver so I'm not familiar with their similarities and differences from US metropolitans.
Yep. Half the population of California in a country with a larger land mass than the USA

What do y'all think?

Shit's a scam. Are you over 65 with pre-existing conditions affecting immunity or your cardiovascular system? Do you smoke? If yes...start treating yourself better cause there is worse shit than this silly ruse to worry about.
My parents are still alive....and I have uncles and aunts with pre existing conditions.....
Well they should get right with their body or get right with Jesus. No one is promised anything in this world. This is the price of aging. You get sick and die.

What do y'all think?

Well they should get right with their body or get right with Jesus. No one is promised anything in this world. This is the price of aging. You get sick and die.

"you get sick and die" you say above ^^

really?

if you get sick you die? you won't fight first? you won't go to the doctor and take medications to get better?

If you have a death wish speak for yourself, not for the rest of us.

What do y'all think?

really?

if you get sick you die? you won't fight first? you won't go to the doctor and take medications to get better?

I am not stating they will. However, older people tend, by a much greater margin than the young, to get sick and not come away from it.
People act as if their elderly relatives were somehow safer BEFORE Covid?
You people are playing right into what they want.
This is all so silly.

What do y'all think?

really?

I've watched a lot of people around me die over the last few years. It's why I am "Death Angel." We are all heading for the same place. If we love this gift of life we hold on as long as we can, but death will come for each and every one of us. We are here until He decides it's time to go. Nobody has a say.

What do y'all think?

It’s what I’ve been saying for days.
2,000 die
15% are Corona only=300
Of the Coronas only, 15% are<65 , so 45 total. This is the absurdity we are shutdown over .
I don't think you realize how many people are walking around leading full productive lives with pre-existing conditions. It sounds like you don't care if they die. We aren't just talking about 80 year olds already bedridden in a nursing home.
Aaannnndd you are free to stay home out of the crowds....

I’d bet that the fatalities among those with no preexisting condition were pot smokers. Damaged and vulnerable lungs.
I suspected that as well but I can't find any data on that. If you find something on pot smokers who caught the China virus post it please.
Good luck with that. Big pot took over for big tobacco and they’ve got legislators and doctors paid off.
No one seems to remember that pot smoke is smoke and it’s drawn in deeply and held. Not healthy. Quite the contrary.

I’d bet that the fatalities among those with no preexisting condition were pot smokers. Damaged and vulnerable lungs.
I suspected that as well but I can't find any data on that. If you find something on pot smokers who caught the China virus post it please.
Good luck with that. Big pot took over for big tobacco and they’ve got legislators and doctors paid off.
No one seems to remember that pot smoke is smoke and it’s drawn in deeply and held. Not healthy. Quite the contrary.
Well THAT smoke has special medicinal properties. Your lungs are gonna love it!

Forum List

Back