Don't Let The Establishment Win

So you think it's okay for a US Senator or Secretary of State, like Hillary, to arrange the sale of uranium to foreign countries?
Do you think American companies should be allowed to sell air defense weapons systems to Iran?
Do you think that these companies should be allowed to sell missiles to Cuba?

I'm always stunned when conservatives don't know the difference between private companies and government. I said I support free markets, I'm referring to private business and private citizens, these are all government. Really, you don't know the difference? As to your questions:

So you think it's okay for a US Senator or Secretary of State, like Hillary, to arrange the sale of uranium to foreign countries?

- No, but she was a government employee

Do you think American companies should be allowed to sell air defense weapons systems to Iran?

- With technology that government paid for and owns? No

- Same
Every single defense contractor is a private company.

I already addressed that. If you could acknowledge and build on my answer rather than just repeating a point I agreed with I'd appreciate it
It seems you're the one who is misinterpreting what I'm talking about. There has to be controls. And something you're forgetting is that in other countries.....businesses are owned by government. Our government doesn't produce anything. All our government does is tax and spend and make business more costly and more difficult in this country. So free markets put our country's business at a disadvantage. Especially when we elect politicians that only want to look out for themselves.....while fucking us in the ass.

I'm always stunned when conservatives don't know the difference between private companies and government. I said I support free markets, I'm referring to private business and private citizens, these are all government. Really, you don't know the difference? As to your questions:

- Same

I already addressed that. If you could acknowledge and build on my answer rather than just repeating a point I agreed with I'd appreciate it
It seems you're the one who is misinterpreting what I'm talking about. There has to be controls. And something you're forgetting is that in other countries.....businesses are owned by government. Our government doesn't produce anything. All our government does is tax and spend and make business more costly and more difficult in this country. So free markets put our country's business at a disadvantage. Especially when we elect politicians that only want to look out for themselves.....while fucking us in the ass.
Foreign government's can't force companies to do business with them, so that's a non-point. I'm a free citizen, not a subject of our government, they have no legitimate right to tell me what to do outside our borders much less inside them. And free companies make the best choices for themselves regardless of whether the business they are dealing with is owned by a government or not

- Same

Foreign government's can't force companies to do business with them, so that's a non-point. I'm a free citizen, not a subject of our government, they have no legitimate right to tell me what to do outside our borders much less inside them. And free companies make the best choices for themselves regardless of whether the business they are dealing with is owned by a government or not
I guess you've never heard of UN Sanctions.

And I think you're not as smart as you think you are. I never said a foreign government is forcing our businesses to do anything.

Jeezus, where do you get this crapola.

Both Democrat and Republican Establishment representatives are going all out in the media to destroy the only real threat left to Hillary, and it appears that finally, it seems to be making a dent in his support.

Don't let them get away with it.

Some think that Ted Cruz is not with the establishment, but if he isn't, why are they endorsing his candidacy? Why are they throwing all of their negative ad money into Wisconsin in hopes of peeling enough votes away to keep Trump from getting to the magic number he needs to win the nomination.

If you're voting for anyone else, you're voting for the establishment and you're voting for Hillary in the White House.

It's amazing if you look back at it. The campaign started off with Megyn Kelly accusing Trump of being mean to women, and she used an exchange as an example he had with a very deserving asshole, Rosie O'Donnell who was calling beauty pageant contestants Crack Whores on The View. Trump was simply defending them from vicious attacks by a Lesbian talkshow host. This entire campaign has been one exaggeration after another, culminating with trumped up assault charges being brought over a female journalist and his campaign manager. The establishment runs the media and they use the media to tell us who we're supposed to vote for.

This last month alone these establishment scum released nude pictures of Trumps wife in a Ted Cruz ad. George Soros paid for violent protesters to break up Trump events in hopes of making Trump supporters look violent. Michelle Fields was able to find a prosecutor who was a Hillary supporter to bring charges against Corey L., Trump's manager.

Ben Shapiro lied about what happened claiming Trump's manager pulled Michelle Fields was dragged to the ground. When the videos showed he was lying, he called Trump a lying liar and that he was a steaming pile of garbage.

Ted Cruz, who bought the rights to the nude photos showboated in front of cameras calling Trump every name in the book, at one point calling him a sniveling coward.

Cruz was accused of sleeping with at least 5 women, to which he denied, but then continued to tell everyone that Trump was afraid to debate him. Total fabrication. Ted says he wants to carpet bomb ISIS and spy on Muslim neighborhoods.....yet everyone is questioning if Trump has the proper acuity that is required to hold the Oval Office, not Ted Cruz. I'm barely mentioning all of the violence that the left brought to Trump events. Notice how that has slowed down if not completely stopped. Not enough money to pay the professional agitators I guess.

Instead of using the debate format, CNN is drawing in viewers by holding Town Halls, which is Trump's forte. You listen to them try to trip Trump up and he seems to be a calm thoughtful guy, but listening to Cruz and Kasich, they sound angry. Kasich couldn't sit still while he was walking around stage telling everyone what a great governor he is. Ted Cruz couldn't resist bad-mouthing Trump. He claims Trump messed with his wife. Shit, Trump didn't paste his wife's nude pictures all over the Web. Yesterday Cruz said he wanted to run Trump over with his car. So, do you want some warmonger who wants to commit vehicular homicide in the White House? Who is really the nasty foul-mouthed asshole here if it's not Cruz?

So what we have is an establishment out in force to take away your right to a fair election. They hope they can tarnish Trump enough that you won't mind if they steal the nomination away from him in the convention. I for one will abandon the Republican party if they get away with it. I won't vote. And this, rest assured will bring about what Democrats have been wanting for the last 20 years, the total destruction of the GOP and thus not even the facade of an opposition party. Then say goodbye to your freedom of speech, your guns, your right to practice your religion without being attacked.

What the motherfuck are you smoking????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- Same

I guess you've never heard of UN Sanctions.

Why do you guess that?

And I think you're not as smart as you think you are

No one is as smart as you think you are

I never said a foreign government is forcing our businesses to do anything

Jeezus, where do you get this crapola.

From your post which didn't make much sense, I did the best I could

Forum List

Back