Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
I reset you dilloduck...log out and clear your browser out. I'd even reboot. Your settings are correct, so whatever is going on is happening on your end.

Give it a shot and report back ^^^^^^^

I'm on Firefox now and it's working fine :)

I guess I'll assume the problem is on my IE browser

Question ?

can we change the background? I think we could on the old one

I do agree this one is a little hard on old eyes...

thanks

I not liking it too much. It's too bright. Can't find the skins to change background. Can't find User CP. It's all discombobulated. Geez I go on Vacation and come back to this.

I don't care about the rep system, I've been doing without it for years, so no big loss there.

OK, I shut the browser down altogether and reopened (Firefox). Doesn't look any different from a moment ago. If there's a change it's really really really subtle. :dunno:
It's the same damn background except for some very light gray.. NOTHING different.. If this a skin I'd hate to see what a background looks like.

The new skin... (aka colors of the graphics) appears to have switched to light grey vs. the Bright White of day one. This is much better, thanks.

If it's still to bright for ya, try adjusting your monitor's brightness and/or contrast to tone it down a bit. Most people have it turned up way to high anyway, which is not good for the monitor, or for clarity, or your eyes.

The new skin... (aka colors of the graphics) appears to have switched to light grey vs. the Bright White of day one. This is much better, thanks.

If it's still to bright for ya, try adjusting your monitor's brightness and/or contrast to tone it down a bit. Most people have it turned up way to high anyway, which is not good for the monitor, or for clarity, or your eyes.

My monitor was already set to minimum before the Switch, which is where I regularly keep it. They say the skin has changed but other than a slight grey on the top of the page (where nobody's working) I can't notice a difference from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back