Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frames and customizable widths/heights (drag arrows to widen/narrow the windows or frames like in OS Help menus) would be nice. Lotta wasted space horizontally. Thought it was desktop res but incresing it from 10x7 didn't help. Presumedly this being the first change, there are mroe to come as per 'we'll be changing things over the next 60-90 days)

oh gee lets debate even here

Kinda stupid to try to debate a fact, but knock yourself out.

This ain't the political forum, dipshit. Software functionality has hard and fast answers that aren't open to interpretation or debate, regardless of how much of an argumentative fuck you are.

This ain't the political forum, dipshit. Software functionality has hard and fast answers that aren't open to interpretation or debate, regardless of how much of an argumentative fuck you are.

Ever considered a job in customer service at Comcast? :)

It could have been handled without being a smug bitch, was the point.

Ever considered a job in customer service at Comcast? :)

No, but I worked at Verizon's DSL customer support line. They were contracting through a call center named CallTech at the time, which has since been bought out by Teleperformance.

There, I had to put up with belligerent assholes. Here, I don't.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the new format.

In fact, I like the Like, Agree, Disagree icons a lot.

The administrators and moderators should receive a round of applause for all their efforts. :)

Speaking of admins, what's with all the new ones?

I can't help but wonder if CK's gotten an offer from some bigger site to buy this one and the new admins are the soon-to-be parent site checking things out.

It could have been handled without being a smug bitch, was the point.

Fair enough, but on the other hand this isn't the first time I've pointed out that quoting only requires one click.

toolbar.png

@dilloduck You don't have this toolbar ^^^^^^^

I've checked those preference to be enabled-----un checked them and checked them and saved them again. I can still post but no tool bar.

I reset you dilloduck...log out and clear your browser out. I'd even reboot. Your settings are correct, so whatever is going on is happening on your end.

Give it a shot and report back ^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back