Don't tase me bro!

Illegals can have AK47s?

I don't know. Maybe if the cops weren't so busy collecting fines they could figure a way to deal with such dangerous problems as AK47s. But then again, not much money it that. More profitable to protect us from traffic vilolators than AK47s.

Um.....you're kind of out there......aren't you?

My best friend was killed by a "traffic violator" ... I knew several others who were killed by the same ... I know of no one killed by an illegal ... so yeah, traffic violators should hang.

And que the extremist.....

Traffic violators should hang. Any of you traffic violators out there feel the urge to correct this fur ball?

Pot ... meet the kettle ...

You blame all cops for a few bad ones ... that's pretty extreme sonny boy. My hatred of motorists is no less justifiable than your hatred of cops. :eusa_whistle:

Yes there is, YOU voted for those laws, so YOU promised to follow them, and THEY are paid to enforce them.

And with such vigor!

As our other poster has pointed out, when do you think these upstanding people in law enforcement will get around to enforcing the illegals on every corner? What's so complicated about that issue? There is an illegal for every speeder, I'm sure.

Don't be a dumb ass. They enforce fines, not laws. The laws enforced are selected according to profitability. If there was a $250 fine attached to every illegal here, it would take about 2 months and those mother fuckers would be scarce as hens teeth.

But hey, there's just more money in enforcing some laws as others. Like enforcing tresspass law on these trespassing cops. No one showed up to take care of the Pastors trespass problem, did they? Just to issue a fine.

Great, another Nik ... fines are the penalties not what is enforced, and the penalties are voted on to, want to see a dumbass, look in the mirror.

You're a fucking dumn ass. I am now recalling the last debate where you were beat down and beat down and beat down and still don't know when to stop. You aren't worth the bandwidth.

Every Friday at rush hour a couple of cops are stationed at the beginning of my street to nab drivers who run the red light at the big intersection my street runs off of.
Since I've nearly been mowed down myself by people running red lights there and a few weeks ago a guy got killed by a driver running a red light, whether it's to make money for the city or not, I am glad they are stopping people and issuing tickets. Those who get ticketed may think twice before doing it again.

And with such vigor!

As our other poster has pointed out, when do you think these upstanding people in law enforcement will get around to enforcing the illegals on every corner? What's so complicated about that issue? There is an illegal for every speeder, I'm sure.

Don't be a dumb ass. They enforce fines, not laws. The laws enforced are selected according to profitability. If there was a $250 fine attached to every illegal here, it would take about 2 months and those mother fuckers would be scarce as hens teeth.

But hey, there's just more money in enforcing some laws as others. Like enforcing tresspass law on these trespassing cops. No one showed up to take care of the Pastors trespass problem, did they? Just to issue a fine.

Great, another Nik ... fines are the penalties not what is enforced, and the penalties are voted on to, want to see a dumbass, look in the mirror.

You're a fucking dumn ass. I am now recalling the last debate where you were beat down and beat down and beat down and still don't know when to stop. You aren't worth the bandwidth.

Usually the loser has to declare victory to make themselves feel better ... Nik ... erm, sorry, sonny boy. Going to get back to the debate or is this and official concession? :eusa_whistle:

Every Friday at rush hour a couple of cops are stationed at the beginning of my street to nab drivers who run the red light at the big intersection my street runs off of.
Since I've nearly been mowed down myself by people running red lights there and a few weeks ago a guy got killed by a driver running a red light, whether it's to make money for the city or not, I am glad they are stopping people and issuing tickets. Those who get ticketed may think twice before doing it again.

:clap2: Me to.

I agree. Running the red light is really dangerous.

But as long as we're on safety, let's get a little more specific about just that subject, in this instance in Texas.

Officer Smiley reported that he was aware that the Church has yet to get an occupancy permit. The building has yet to be certified as safe for occupancy.

Did officer Smiley enforce the law? Did he evacuate these 40 or so people from that dangerous situation, in accordance with the law? It was right in front of him. He knew it, he admits he knew it. But did he consider the safety of those 40 people? What did he do? He wrote a ticket to ONE person who was not in immediate danger nor a danger to anyone around him. Those cops had a choice: Protect 40 people in a building not certified as safe or write a traffic citation.

There just isn't any money in evacuating buildings. The protection of people was secondary to issuing a citation for a fine.

Kitty kat, if you do insist on having this conversation we will. Let's pick up where we left off last time.

In Little Kitty's Make Believe Police Handbook, police carry tasers because us mean old citizens don't let them carry pepper spray. Of course, this is just Kitty's bullshit version of things. In this story, once again we see officers who not only pepper spray, but tase too.

Kitty, you find anything yet to support your Make Believe Hanbook of super hero cop law?

Last edited:

But as long as we're on safety, let's get a little more specific about just that subject, in this instance in Texas.

Officer Smiley reported that he was aware that the Church has yet to get an occupancy permit. The building has yet to be certified as safe for occupancy.

Did officer Smiley enforce the law? Did he evacuate these 40 or so people from that dangerous situation, in accordance with the law? It was right in front of him. He knew it, he admits he knew it. But did he consider the safety of those 40 people? What did he do? He wrote a ticket to ONE person who was not in immediate danger nor a danger to anyone around him. Those cops had a choice: Protect 40 people in a building not certified as safe or write a traffic citation.

There just isn't any money in evacuating buildings. The protection of people was secondary to issuing a citation for a fine.

Kitty kat, if you do insist on having this conversation we will. Let's pick up where we left off last time.

In Little Kitty's Make Believe Police Handbook, police carry tasers because us mean old citizens don't let them carry pepper spray. Of course, this is just Kitty's bullshit version of things. In this story, once again we see officers who not only pepper spray, but tase too.

Kitty, you find anything yet to support your Make Believe Hanbook of super hero cop law?

You also ignored about a hundred other facts just to be dishonest, as I said, we have another Nik.

You also ignored about a hundred other facts just to be dishonest, as I said, we have another Nik.

Kitty, my question for you is about why cops carry tasers. Tasers are the subject in this debate. You have asserted previously that cops carry tasers becasue they are not allowed to carry pepper spray.

Can you clear up this lingering bullshit so we may proceed?

Are cops allowed to carry pepper spray Kitty?

Why did you say that they can't carry papper spray and that is the reason for tasers?

Kitty, my question for you is about why cops carry tasers. Tasers are the subject in this debate. You have asserted previously that cops carry tasers becasue they are not allowed to carry pepper spray.

Why did you say that they can't carry papper spray and that is the reason for tasers?

Oh ... you switched back to the OP ... I'm shocked ... well not really since you failed at your other topic.

As I have said before, different states will have different rules, guidelines, and techniques that are voted on by the citizens, not the police. The cops only have what is paid for by the voters, and the voters in the area decide what they get, used, and how they use it. If they go against regulation then that specific officer needs to be punished like a criminal, but all the others (99% of them) should not be harassed or sued for doing their damned job by ignorant fucks like you.

Oh ... you switched back to the OP ... I'm shocked ... well not really since you failed at your other topic.

As I have said before, different states will have different rules, guidelines, and techniques that are voted on by the citizens, not the police. The cops only have what is paid for by the voters, and the voters in the area decide what they get, used, and how they use it. If they go against regulation then that specific officer needs to be punished like a criminal, but all the others (99% of them) should not be harassed or sued for doing their damned job by ignorant fucks like you.

Focus Kitty.

Are cops allowed to carry pepper spray?

Focus Kitty.

When you "focus" to be a dishonest person, it's not really focusing ... now is it, dishonest fuck?

What I just said, which you didn't read, is a summary of all the facts about cops I have presented on the matter, now read it or admit your are just twisting information to suit your sick and twisted need to be a criminal.

Focus Kitty.

When you "focus" to be a dishonest person, it's not really focusing ... now is it, dishonest fuck?

What I just said, which you didn't read, is a summary of all the facts about cops I have presented on the matter, now read it or admit your are just twisting information to suit your sick and twisted need to be a criminal.

I read it Kitty. You tend to make stuff up though and you never provide any support for what you say. I have no reason to believe you.

You said this:

they spent millions of tax dollars getting these in many cities because the public demanded them since pepper spray was deemed unethical for some insane reason, and now they are whining about the tasers and demanding that they change again ...

Now, I went on for pages and pages asking you to provide a single strand of evidence that anyone had deemed pepper spray "unethical". You never could answer.

I didn't ask who pays for the pepper spray and you didn't claim anyhting about who pays for it. You claimed that millions were spent on tasers because pepper spray was deemed unethical.

Can you answer Kitty? Did you make that up? Where does your information about voters deciding what police carry come from too? Can you provide a single source to lend any credit what so ever to any of these claims you make about police rules and procedure?

Kitty's Imaginary Police Hand Book is not a credible source.

Come on Kitty, this is lame.

Surely there must be one fucking podunk town somewhere that has deemed pepper spray unethical and replaced it with tasers. One town? Can you at least find one fucking town?

Or is it like this town in Texas? Cops can carry pepper spray and a taser if they want?

DID YOU MAKE THAT UP?

If you didn't, you certainly must recall at least WHERE this happened?

Most law enforcement officers are decent hard working people doing a dirty job, but there are those that are just plain bullies and use any excuse to taser or pepper spray people to show their authority.

While I applaud those 95% that are good cops, I want the other 5% punished for their unlawful actions toward the public they are sworn to serve.

Granted we hardly ever see all the good cops do every day, but we do see those that abuse their authority, either through stupidity, such as issuing a traffic ticket on private property, or do so out of malice to shove their authority down someones throat.

Law enforcement officers are just like the rest of society, there are good ones and bad ones. The problem is with law enforcement officers is that the bad ones not only give a bad name to the good ones, but that they have the ability to hide behind their badge to get away with things the rest of society would be locked up for.

While we're at it Kitty, can you support that citizens and voters actually vote on police techniques? I've been a voter for a long time and I must have missed the "Taser and Pepper spray" referendum.

Can you support you position that voters and citizens participate in voting to decide police tachniques?

or are you full of shit, as usual?

By the way, you are dismissed.

No tasers on general issue where I am and with all this "mission creep" going on it's not going to happen. Whatever happened to good, old fashioned biff? It's spray or taser these days apparently, no-one is going hands on. Is it because cops are too small these days? Perhaps it's fear of communicable diseases? Either way, too much, too soon apparently.

Civil liberties groups are demanding a more thorough investigation after it emerged a Queensland man who died during an arrest last week may have been tasered by police more than 20 times.

Queensland Police initially told the media the Taser was used up to three times when officers tried to arrest Antonio Galeano during a violent struggle at Brandon, south of Townsville, last Friday.

The 39-year-old collapsed and died a short time after being stunned by the 50,000 volt gun.

Data collected from the weapon reveals it was fired 28 times. The data does not reveal the target.

Taser death: stun gun fired 28 times - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

No tasers on general issue where I am and with all this "mission creep" going on it's not going to happen. Whatever happened to good, old fashioned biff? It's spray or taser these days apparently, no-one is going hands on. Is it because cops are too small these days? Perhaps it's fear of communicable diseases? Either way, too much, too soon apparently.

Civil liberties groups are demanding a more thorough investigation after it emerged a Queensland man who died during an arrest last week may have been tasered by police more than 20 times.

Queensland Police initially told the media the Taser was used up to three times when officers tried to arrest Antonio Galeano during a violent struggle at Brandon, south of Townsville, last Friday.

The 39-year-old collapsed and died a short time after being stunned by the 50,000 volt gun.

Data collected from the weapon reveals it was fired 28 times. The data does not reveal the target.

Taser death: stun gun fired 28 times - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
holy shit
28 times!!!!!!!!!

thats a bit excessive, no?

If it was deployed 28 times and there isn't some explanation (and a damn good one) concerning malfunction (and I do note in the report that it's mentioned that the target of those discharges wasn't identified so it might have been the deceased or it might not - not that that makes much difference to the poor bastard), yes, it was excessive, excessive to the point - on the surface at least - of criminal behaviour.

If it was deployed 28 times and there isn't some explanation (and a damn good one) concerning malfunction (and I do note in the report that it's mentioned that the target of those discharges wasn't identified so it might have been the deceased or it might not - not that that makes much difference to the poor bastard), yes, it was excessive, excessive to the point - on the surface at least - of criminal behaviour.

Wonder how violent the guy became? If he was being violent in the nature of brandishing a knife, I'd say he might of been shot dead anyway.

Forum List

Back