Don't tase me bro!

First, breaking the law makes you a criminal, period.

Secondly, you do realize that that one ton of steel traveling at high velocity is one of the most dangerous weapons you can legally own ... right?

Thirdly, you ignore the danger you criminals pose to pedestrians and disregard their safety altogether, if you are willing to break a small and simple law, such as seat belts, then there is no telling what other laws you will break as well.

Absolute garbage.

You're scared. You project fear. To condone the use of weapons, against traffic code offenders and try to rationalize that with the irrational fear that someone who fails to wear a seatbelt is prone to be a criminal of God knows what proportion, is absolute garbage. Complete and utter garbage. FAIL.

You are of a weak constitution. You're not alone. Plenty of scared people running around, happy for the police to use force at any chance, on any violator, even the seat belt violator because Lord knows he might come rape you when he's done with all that sealt belt crime.

Hell yes, cops should use force loosely on anyone that scares YOU. These seat belt offenders you are afraid of.

Yeah, that's very rational, normal and within the range of what main stream America fears. Traffic violators who don't get tased and then come rape you. It's just a natural progression of the criminal mind.
and you are rationalizing someone resisting arrest to someone just violating a traffic law

No, I am registering what I believe to be a fairly rational opinion, supported by Texas Traffic and Criminal Code and the evidence we have to work with.

IF this vehicle was not engaged for a traffic stop on the public highway, police have no authority to engage that vehicle on private property.

IF the Pastor then advised them they were on private property and advised them to leave, they are obligated to do so.

IF they do not leave and continue to attempt enforcement, they are executing unlawful orders. You have the right to non violent resistance of an unlawful order.

IF, after an illegal stop, on private property, and refusing to leave when asked, you feel the need to use force to further secure your illegal stop and illegal orders, you caused the whole damn mess to begin with.

IF you want the law enforced to the T, seat belts, stickers, headlights, turn signals, etc. AND you intend to meet me head on as a potential dangerous criminal, armed with weapons and ready to use them on me when I make the mistake of not wearing my seat belt, then I too must insist to treat you as a threat everytime you cross one of those little lines we call law, like entering private property.

Now, if you want to get on the right side of things and agree to stop hitting agitated or rude or ignorant drivers with tasers, just for being agitated or rude or ignorant, then maybe we can get on with finding something that eases your worried mind and keeps speeders from ending up dead on the end of a taser barb.

Last edited:
Criminals will always justify their crimes by crying that cops are the bad people ... seriously fucked up. If you don't like the laws then move to where you do ... otherwise STFU, the laws protect me and I am happy with them.

Criminals will always justify their crimes by crying that cops are the bad people ... seriously fucked up. If you don't like the laws then move to where you do ... otherwise STFU, the laws protect me and I am happy with them.

If the cops abuse their authority then they are the criminals, KK.

And yes, those laws you and I both support are there to protect us from criminal cops, too.

Here's another incident of police mis-using a taser:

Waffle House Taser Victim Speaks Out - 11Alive.com | WXIA | Atlanta, GA

On February 16, the Waffle House waiter was chatting with two Gwinnett County police officers when a third officer approached, his taser set on stun.

"I heard something behind me," says Wilson. "As I turned around to look, he put the taser to my back and I fell down.

"It was very humiliating."

Wilson says as the other officers laughed, Corporal Gary Miles denied using his weapon. Gwinnett Police say when their investigators stepped in, Miles changed his tune.

"He stated he regretted it happened," says Corporal Illana Spellman. "He said he did it because he thought it would be funny."

Wilson and his attorney waited until they had surveillance video of the incident to report it to Gwinnett Police. On June 9th, the department started a criminal investigation into their own officer.

Miles has resigned from the force, and is now facing charges of battery and violation of oath of office. The other two officers, Sgt. Joey Parkerson and Sgt. Christopher Parry, have also resigned in lieu of termination.

More at the link....

You are like a cult member. You think cops are just in all circumstances and anyone that questions a cops [negligent] actions are criminals. You are seriously fucked up. You can give up all of your fucking rights but I'll be damned if I give up mine. And for your fucking information, criminals have rights too. You constantly pull shit outta your ass about criminals, cops, crimes and now laws. I think that you may need a fucking psych eval.... :cuckoo:

Yes Kitty, you're afraid of the big bad world. I really hope you find some kind of security in your life. Unfortunately, many of us who do not live with an irrational level of fear of other human beings, won't just shut up while people who are already being targeted for fines, are also targeted with force, by weapon. You can call them criminals all day but it doesn't make them criminlas. Simple traffic code violations are not crimes.

The first thing you should do, with your sharp cop training , is learn the difference between a traffic violation and a crime. Simple traffic violators are not criminlas, that's just another product of your fictional police handbook.

Yes Kitty, you're afraid of the big bad world. I really hope you find some kind of security in your life. Unfortunately, many of us who do not live with an irrational level of fear of other human beings, won't just shut up while people who are already being targeted for fines, are also targeted with force, by weapon. You can call them criminals all day but it doesn't make them criminlas. Simple traffic code violations are not crimes.

The first thing you should do, with your sharp cop training , is learn the difference between a traffic violation and a crime. Simple traffic violators are not criminlas, that's just another product of your fictional police handbook.

Christ, dude.. Are you STILL crying about this shit? They ought to just throw you in jail and make you somebody's bitch. That'd really give you something to whine about.

Christ, dude.. Are you STILL crying about this shit? They ought to just throw you in jail and make you somebody's bitch. That'd really give you something to whine about.

Should I be tased if I resist arrest for speaking freely?

If you resist arrest, you should be flat out knocked out. Whatever it takes it what it takes. Don't like it? Don't resist.

If you resist arrest, you should be flat out knocked out. Whatever it takes it what it takes. Don't like it? Don't resist.

I have the right to resist unlawful orders and arrest. Of course, that isn't the point. IF the reason for this attempted arrest is the freedom of speech I have exercised here, it's the cops who should be flat knocked out. Or worse.

YES, because you wouldnt be arrested for JUST speaking freely

I have the right to resist unlawful orders and arrest. Of course, that isn't the point. IF the reason for this attempted arrest is the freedom of speech I have exercised here, it's the cops who should be flat knocked out. Or worse.
you dont have freedom of speech here

And what crime will I be arrested for should I exceed the limits of speech set here?

You know, there are a few resident trolls here who argue just for the sake of arguing. You are one of them.

And what crime will I be arrested for should I exceed the limits of speech set here?

You know, there are a few resident trolls here who argue just for the sake of arguing. You are one of them.
you wouldnt be arrested here, silly
but you dont have freedom of speech
you have the freedoms within the rules of the board that are set by the owner and admin

you have the freedoms within the rules of the board that are set by the owner and admin

So then what does that have to do with anything in this discussion?

Someone suggested I should be tased and arrested for what I've said here. Whatever the limits are here, there is a degree of speech allowed. Apparently, someone thinks I have not only crossed that line, but that somehow the police should take an interest in it.

The whole tangent is preposterous.

So, what would I be arrested for?
it would depend on what you were doing
you might be arrested for disturbing the peace

But your Honour, the evidence is all here. Is there evidence for disturbing the peace?

You sound like one of those prick cops. "By God, we'll find something to arrest you for."
lol
and you sound like someone that doesnt really know what your rights are, but insist your rights are being violated

So then what does that have to do with anything in this discussion?

Someone suggested I should be tased and arrested for what I've said here. Whatever the limits are here, there is a degree of speech allowed. Apparently, someone thinks I have not only crossed that line, but that somehow the police should take an interest in it.

The whole tangent is preposterous.
btw, asshole, i never said you should be arrested for anything
but you claimed freedom of speech on this forum
you DONT have it here
nor do you have freedom of speech to intrude on others rights either

Forum List

Back