Don't tase me bro!

it would depend on what you were doing
you might be arrested for disturbing the peace

But your Honour, the evidence is all here. Is there evidence for disturbing the peace?

You sound like one of those prick cops. "By God, we'll find something to arrest you for."
lol
and you sound like someone that doesnt really know what your rights are, but insist your rights are being violated

When it's been suggested I am worthy of arrest and tasing for what has been said in this thread, yeah, I know what my rights are.
I have the right to resist unlawful orders and arrest.

you wouldnt be arrested here, silly
but you dont have freedom of speech
you have the freedoms within the rules of the board that are set by the owner and admin

So then what does that have to do with anything in this discussion?

Someone suggested I should be tased and arrested for what I've said here. Whatever the limits are here, there is a degree of speech allowed. Apparently, someone thinks I have not only crossed that line, but that somehow the police should take an interest in it.

The whole tangent is preposterous.
btw, asshole, i never said you should be arrested for anything
but you claimed freedom of speech on this forum
you DONT have it here
nor do you have freedom of speech to intrude on others rights either

I cliam only the level of freedom allowed by this private forum. Haven't clamied otherwise. My claim was to the "freedom of speech exercised here."

We are free, to some degree, to speak here.

Are you really making this as a serious argument? You look like a troll.

So then what does that have to do with anything in this discussion?

Someone suggested I should be tased and arrested for what I've said here. Whatever the limits are here, there is a degree of speech allowed. Apparently, someone thinks I have not only crossed that line, but that somehow the police should take an interest in it.

The whole tangent is preposterous.
you DONT have it here

I cliam only the level of freedom allowed by this private forum. Haven't clamied otherwise. My claim was to the "freedom of speech exercised here."

no, you are the one looking like a FOOL
you claimed "freedom of speech here"
you DONT have it
PERIOD

you DONT have it here

you DONT have it
PERIOD

There is freedom of speech here. You are an idiot.

It may not match the limits set by the United States but this place obviously allows a degree of free speech.

You're a troll, just looking for a fight for the sake of fighting. There is no issue here.

you DONT have it
PERIOD

There is freedom of speech here. You are an idiot.

It may not match the limits set by the United States but this place obviously allows a degree of free speech.

You're a troll, just looking for a fight for the sake of fighting. There is no issue here.
NO, there isnt
you do not have freedom of speech on a private forum
you do not have freedom of speech in a private venue
PERIOD
you do not lknow what you are talking about

and THAT makes YOU the idiot

Last edited:
I have yet to be restrained from speaking here.

You fail. You are reading the evidence.

While this place may reserve the right to moderate speech, they certainly encourage free speech. It's a massage board, dumbass. Did you really think you were joining a propoganda site? Are you participating here due to some comfort you derive from thinking that speech is not free? Is that why you're here?

Or are you here to make extreme and arbitrary points for the sake of argument? Trolling.

While this place may reserve the right to moderate speech, they certainly encourage free speech. It's a massage board, dumbass. Did you really think you were joining a propoganda site? Are you participating here due to some comfort you derive from thinking that speech is not free? Is that why you're here?

Or are you here to make extreme and arbitrary points for the sake of argument? Trolling.
i make valid points that you just disagree with

as to your freedom, try going to another private forum
the rules here are very few
that gives you a much wider range to express your opinions
that doesnt mean you have freedom of speech here
thats why it shows you DONT know what your rights are

I am not claiming any "right". I am exercising a priviledge to speak. The fact that no authority from this place has come running to chase me away or censor me demonstrates that I am priviledged with speech here and have not violated the limits of such.

This is a mnessage board. Get it? The concept of this entire idea is to have people come here and speak. That's the attraction.

You came here to watch people try to speak and be censored? You are expecting to be entertained by the supression of speech or protected from speech?

You're a troll. It's that simple.

I am not claiming any "right". I am exercising a priviledge to speak. The fact that no authority from this place has come running to chase me away or censor me demonstrates that I am priviledged with speech here and have not violated the limits of such.

This is a mnessage board. Get it? The concept of this entire idea is to have people come here and speak. That's the attraction.

You came here to watch people try to speak and be censored? You are expecting to be entertained by the supression of speech or protected from speech?

you are an idiot
you dont even understand what i'm telling you
fuck off

you are an idiot
fuck off

No, you are a troll. And a dumb one too.

I understand that there is no "right" here to free speech. But I never claimed that, did I? I simply have spoken freely about this topic, obviously not over stepping the priviledge while at the same time, exercising that priviledge. The priviledge that is openly offered, to the public, by US Message Board. The reason for the existence of US Message board. To speak. In messages. About many topics arranged in categories in order to direct you more precisiely to the subjects you wish to speak on and the US Message board encopurages you to speak on.

Do you comprehend that message boards are in the VERY BUSINESS of speech?

You are one stupid SOB.

you are an idiot
fuck off

I understand that there is no "right" here to free speech. But I never claimed that, did I? I simply have spoken freely about this topic, obviously not over stepping the priviledge while at the same time, exercising that priviledge. The priviledge that is openly offered, to the public, by US Message Board. The reason for the existence of US Message board. To speak. In messages. About many topics arranged in categories in order to direct you more precisiely to the subjects you wish to speak on and the US Message board encopurages you to speak on.

You are one stupid SOB.
coming from someone as fucking nmoronic as you, no one cares

you are an idiot
fuck off

You are one stupid SOB.

You're a troll. You don't even know how to accept valid reason and gracefully or at least quietly, remove yourself from a useless and untenable position.

TROLL.

You are one stupid SOB.

You're a troll. You don't even know how to accept valid reason and gracefully or at least quietly, remove yourself from a useless and untenable position.

TROLL.
LOL so says the moron

TROLL.
LOL so says the moron

If the US Message Board didn't value speech over it's own interest, you'd be among the first posters censored or run off the board. Trolling and personal insults aren't tolerated on many boards. There are many intelligent posters that will not suffer fools, such as yourself. It leads to a lower threshold of intelligent exchange, which leads to the level of garbage you have to wade through to get to anything of substance here.

Not that I mind. I'll exchange tolerating your trolling for affording me the broader priviledge of speaking to the fact that you are a troll.

TROLL.
LOL so says the moron

If the US Message Board didn't value speech over it's own interest, you'd be among the first posters censored or run off the board. Trolling and personal insults aren't tolerated on many boards. There are many intelligent posters that will not suffer fools, such as yourself. It leads to a lower threshold of intelligent exchange, which leads to the level of garbage you have to wade through to get to anything of substance here.

Not that I mind. I'll exchange tolerating your trolling for affording me the broader priviledge of speaking to the fact that you are a troll.
you are a moron, and no matter how many times you call me a troll, it doesn't make me one
you, however, will still be a moron

LOL so says the moron

you are a moron, and no matter how many times you call me a troll, it doesn't make me one

Any point of this debate has long been made. There is no reason for you to continue tossing out insults and side track arguments except that you are trolling for an argument, just to be arguing. That's what trolling is. If you have anything further to add to the conversation about tasers, speech, law enofrcement, etc., the floor is still open. However, if you expect that after investing my time and thoughts into this argument and demonstrating a reasonable position in the debate, I will concede the thread to end with you calling me a moron, you are sorely mistaken. I would expect that others of modest integrity and an interest in a modest amount of integrity for the debate here, would come along sooner or later and ask you stop with your trolling. It's only a matter of time before they too will have to put up with your nonsense in a reasonable debate.

Last edited:

Any point of this debate has long been made. There is no reason for you to continue tossing out insults and side track arguments except that you are trolling for an argument, just to be arguing. That's what trolling is. If you have anything further to add to the conversation about tasers, speech, law enofrcement, etc., the floor is still open. However, if you expect that after investing my time and thoughts into this argument and demonstrating a reasonable position in the debate, I will concede the thread to end with you calling me a moron, you are sorely mistaken. I would expect that others of modest integrity and an interest in a modest amount of integrity for the debate here, would come along sooner or later and ask you stop with your trolling. It's only a matter of time before they too will have to put up with your nonsense in a reasonable debate.
wow, you are one to talk about integrity
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back