Don't Tread on Me

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Ever notice how all the people who fly the Gadsden flag are the ones always whining about being tread on?

I can no longer get behind the historic Gadsden flag, being fully aware that everyone who flies it does nothing but bitch.

Ironically, many of the law and order conservatives that fly this flag, are the first to attack those that actually fight back upon being stepped on.

zC6GWgZEA3mygziqDp1KLWNFKXxm5Jc6b-xehJro9AY.jpg

Ironically, many of the law and order conservatives that fly this flag, are the first to attack those that actually fight back upon being stepped on.

Correct. They can't stand it when I point that out to them

And here you are bitchin'!

Going to break my own rules and defend myself

1) I do not fly the Gadsden flag

2) I support open retaliation against the abusive thugs in government

3) In the past, I have defended just about every anti-government domestic "terrorist" that has fought back upon being stepped on by the government.

And here you are bitchin'!

Going to break my own rules and defend myself

1) I do not fly the Gadsden flag

2) I support open retaliation against the abusive thugs in government

3) In the past, I have defended just about every anti-government domestic "terrorist" that has fought back upon being stepped on by the government.
You are a defender of domestic terrorism?

Woah, slow down with that broad brush of yours.

I have an issue with some guy blowing up a church in the name of Allah.

I have no issue with Ted Kaczynski blowing up a corporate lobbyist into pieces in the name of liberty. Apparently 99% of America does though.

ted kazinski was crazy , same as the Islamic guy blowing up churches and killing 'kufirs' / Christians and others Onyx .

ted kazinski was crazy , same as the Islamic guy blowing up churches and killing 'kufirs' / Christians and others Onyx .

Ted Kaczynski was not crazy.

That is just the default label given to all political radicals.

He is intelligent, well spoken, highly versed in philosophy and history, and to this day continues to engage in scholarly pursuits from his max security cell in ADX Florence.

In fact, most people would agree with a lot of what he had to say, had they even bothered to find out what he was all about.

Woah, slow down with that broad brush of yours.

I have an issue with some guy blowing up a church in the name of Allah.

I have no issue with Ted Kaczynski blowing up a corporate lobbyist into pieces in the name of liberty. Apparently 99% of America does though.
So you are a defender of domestic terrorism when it fits your agenda!

Funny ratings indicate that I have triggered some people's defense mechanisms.

Let the bombardment of Fort Ignorance continue.

think that 'ted' sent bombs to his enemies , that's crazy Onyx .

I am not that old. Still, that's very different than being in favor of murdering lobbyists.

Maybe so, but my point is that nearly everyone supports violence in the name of their agendas.

The timber lobbyist he killed was his final attack. An asshole whose very job was to corrupt the government into supporting the destruction of American soil. I do not support most of Ted Kaczynski's attacks, but for the most part I support the justification and motivation behind all of them. I do fully support his last attack.

What? Don't get this post at all.

If you had took the time to find out what he was all about, his attacks were meant to reawaken the American population into fighting back against the oppressive government, the state of degrading liberties, and the destruction of the earth at the behest of abusive mega-corporations.

It was propaganda by the deed. Unfortunately he did it poorly, and it had a reverse effect

I am not that old. Still, that's very different than being in favor of murdering lobbyists.

Maybe so, but my point is that nearly everyone supports violence in the name of their agendas.

The timber lobbyist he killed was his final attack. An asshole whose very job was to corrupt the government into supporting the destruction of the earth. I do not support most of Ted Kaczynski's attacks, but for the most part I support the justification and motivation behind all of them. I do fully support his last attack.
Do you own or rent a house? I hope no timber was used in its construction!

Do you own or rent a house? I hope no timber was used in its construction!

I am not anti-timber. I am anti-lobbyist.

Ted Kaczynski had a shack made out of timber. His original intent was to escape from the inhuman society and the abusive state, but as environmental degradation and construction reached his doorstep, he determined that he had no choice but to fight back for the kind of world he wanted to live in.

I share his vision, as frankly I am tired of being shitted on all the time. I agree with his methods, although I do not agree with most of the people he used them on, specifically regarding the targets in his war against technology.

I do however agree with the target of his final attack, which is why I brought it up.

What? Don't get this post at all.

If you had took the time to find out what he was all about, his attacks were meant to reawaken the American population into fighting back against the oppressive government, the state of degrading liberties, and the destruction of the earth at the behest of abusive mega-corporations.

It was propaganda by the deed. Unfortunately he did it poorly, and it had a reverse effect
----------------------------- kazinski was / may still be crazy , might be a smart and nice guy but sending bombs to enemies is crazy Onyx .

Forum List

Back