Don't Visit Sanctuary Cities/Counties/States

Liberal logic: those poor illegals, we should do more to help them!!
I think that was Jesus actually.
Could you mention exactly where Jesus endorsed breaking the law?
Helping illegals is breaking the law? Care to show us where?

As for Jesus, he was big on helping those in need, something you wouldn't understand.
il·le·gal
(ĭ-lē′gəl)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
2. Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
3. Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.
n. Offensive
A person who is not legally authorized to live and work in a country.
Illegal - definition of illegal by The Free Dictionary

accomplice
(əˈkɒmplɪs; əˈkʌm-)
n
1. a person who helps another in committing a crime
Accomplice - definition of accomplice by The Free Dictionary
Same question, where does it say it's illegal to help illegals?

In the penal code.

Like giving a bank robber a lift home.

As for Jesus, he was big on helping those in need, something you wouldn't understand.
il·le·gal
(ĭ-lē′gəl)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
n. Offensive

accomplice
(əˈkɒmplɪs; əˈkʌm-)
n
In the penal code.
Link it because that isn't illegal either, unless you are helping him get away and you know it, which makes you an accomplice...

Last edited:

il·le·gal
(ĭ-lē′gəl)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
n. Offensive

accomplice
(əˈkɒmplɪs; əˈkʌm-)
n
In the penal code.
Link it because that isn't illegal either, unless you are helping him get away and you know it, which makes you an accomplish.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Encouraging illegal behavior is a detriment to society.
There are enough victims of illegals to prove same, even to an inveterate Leftist drone like you.

il·le·gal
(ĭ-lē′gəl)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
n. Offensive

accomplice
(əˈkɒmplɪs; əˈkʌm-)
n
In the penal code.
Link it because that isn't illegal either, unless you are helping him get away and you know it, which makes you an accomplish.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

There are enough victims of illegals to prove same, even to an inveterate Leftist drone like you.
Projection. You said it was illegal to help illegals and now you can prove no such thing. Just you talking out your ass again, as usual.

Last edited:
il·le·gal
(ĭ-lē′gəl)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
n. Offensive

accomplice
(əˈkɒmplɪs; əˈkʌm-)
n
In the penal code.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Projection. You said it was illegal to help illegals, and now you can prove no such thing. Just you talking out your ass, as usual.

Isn't that funny!

I was just going to say the same thing about you....and, you know it's a fact.

The entire discussion about sanctuary cities is the illegality.

You're busted.

Sanctuary cities are all over the USA. And they aren't always cities. There are sanctuary counties and states as well. In fact, my own county, Hillsborough, in Florida, is a sanctuary county. Whether the new bill to refuse federal funding to sanctuary cities passes or not, we citizens can enact our own brand of punishment to sanctuary cities.

When we go on vacations, we can choose where to go (and spend our money) by whether the location has a sanctuary status. At the bottom of this text are 2 links to lists of sanctuary locations (cities, counties, states). When going traveling within the US, we can check these lists, and if a place being considered is on it, don't go there. Make them pay for their irresponsible behavior. Don't contribute to the sanctuary practice by supporting them with your vacation money. There's plenty of nice places to visit in America that are NOT sanctuary locations (and a lot safer too).

Note: There are locations listed on one link and not on the other, so for a more complete assessment, check BOTH links.

Sanctuary city sanctuary sanctuary cities sanctuary city list list of sanctuary cities list Ohio jobs OJJPAC justice illegal alien immigration amnesty undocumented ICE NYC IIRIRA Huston Chicago Phoenix Steve Salvi

Map Sanctuary Cities Counties and States Center for Immigration Studies

Odd...considering the fact that conservatives seem to LOVE it when red states defy the Federal Gov't. You guys are SO intellectually dishonest and inconsistent.

In the penal code.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Projection. You said it was illegal to help illegals, and now you can prove no such thing. Just you talking out your ass, as usual.

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.
You were asked to back up what you said, and you can't. Everyone can see that, your spin can't help you.

In the penal code.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.
You were asked to back up what you said, and you can't. Everyone can see that, your spin can't help you.

Well then, let's leave it at that: your claim that supporting illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities is legal.

“This is an issue of public safety and rule of law. We cannot continue to fund government entities that undermine our state and federal immigration laws.”
Congress crackdown on Sanctuary Cities D j vu for Texas KXAN.com

Did you leave the stove on? Cause you just got burned.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.

Well then, let's leave it at that: your claim that supporting illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities is legal.

“This is an issue of public safety and rule of law. We cannot continue to fund government entities that undermine our state and federal immigration laws.”

That is not my claim, your spin doesn't help you, and what you can't do is prove what you said: helping illegals is illegal. It isn't, so just let it go.

Post # 53 and 55 for those who care.

Sanctuary cities are all over the USA. And they aren't always cities. There are sanctuary counties and states as well. In fact, my own county, Hillsborough, in Florida, is a sanctuary county. Whether the new bill to refuse federal funding to sanctuary cities passes or not, we citizens can enact our own brand of punishment to sanctuary cities.

When we go on vacations, we can choose where to go (and spend our money) by whether the location has a sanctuary status. At the bottom of this text are 2 links to lists of sanctuary locations (cities, counties, states). When going traveling within the US, we can check these lists, and if a place being considered is on it, don't go there. Make them pay for their irresponsible behavior. Don't contribute to the sanctuary practice by supporting them with your vacation money. There's plenty of nice places to visit in America that are NOT sanctuary locations (and a lot safer too).

Note: There are locations listed on one link and not on the other, so for a more complete assessment, check BOTH links.

Sanctuary city sanctuary sanctuary cities sanctuary city list list of sanctuary cities list Ohio jobs OJJPAC justice illegal alien immigration amnesty undocumented ICE NYC IIRIRA Huston Chicago Phoenix Steve Salvi

Thank you in advance.

Enough.
'
You've been caught.

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.

That is not my claim, your spin doesn't help you, and what you can't do is prove what you said: helping illegals is illegal. It isn't, so just let it go.

I'm perfectly copacetic with your admission.

You claim that encouraging illegality is legal.

OK.

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.

OK.
Yet again, more spin since that's not my claim, because you were spanked, again, so you declare victory, and run for home, as usual.

Thanks for the list. I will concentrate in vacationing in as many of those places as I can.

Odd...considering the fact that conservatives seem to LOVE it when red states defy the Federal Gov't. You guys are SO intellectually dishonest and inconsistent.

Back to the OP.
If I have to avoid these sanctuaries I'll be out of business or move it overseas.
I became aware of these sanctuaries back in 98 when an H2 tried to hide in Laredo, Tx. but his sponsor was able to tracked him down. Then DEPORT him.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

IT IS A FELONY AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGALS HARBORING ILLEGALS - Univision Foros Forums - 193324776

Any more dumb assed assertions?

Isn't that funny!

You're busted.

OK.
Yet again, more spin since that's not my claim, because you were spanked, again, so you declare victory, and run for home, as usual.

Jeeezzzz....what are you so nervous about?

I just said I'm perfectly copacetic with your admission.

I love seeing you sweat.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

IT IS A FELONY AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGALS HARBORING ILLEGALS - Univision Foros Forums - 193324776

Any more dumb assed assertions?

Thanks, bro.

He couldn't dig his hole any deeper.

OK.
Jeeezzzz....what are you so nervous about?
I just said I'm perfectly copacetic with your admission.
I love seeing you sweat.
You affect me not at all, just as your spin affects your inability to defend what you said not at all. You got beat, again, take it like a man.

Last edited:

Thanks for the list. I will concentrate in vacationing in as many of those places as I can.

Say hello to Kathryn Steinle.....

....oh...wait.....

Forum List

Back