Don't Visit Sanctuary Cities/Counties/States

Well then, let's leave it at that: your claim that supporting illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities is legal.

“This is an issue of public safety and rule of law. We cannot continue to fund government entities that undermine our state and federal immigration laws.”
Congress crackdown on Sanctuary Cities D j vu for Texas KXAN.com

Did you leave the stove on? Cause you just got burned.
That is not my claim, your spin doesn't help you, and what you can't do is prove what you said: helping illegals is illegal. It isn't, so just let it go.

Post # 53 and 55 for those who care.
I'm perfectly copacetic with your admission.
You claim that encouraging illegality is legal.
OK.
Yet again, more spin since that's not my claim, because you were spanked, again, so you declare victory, and run for home, as usual.
Jeeezzzz....what are you so nervous about?
I just said I'm perfectly copacetic with your admission.
You claim that encouraging illegality is legal.
I love seeing you sweat.
You affect me not at all, just as your spins affects your inability to defend what you said not at all. You got beat, again, take it like a man.

I knocked you out of the park,....you know that and everyone who reads the posts knows it.....

Like every Liberal miscreant, you laugh at righteousness, law, and protections for the innocent folks.

"Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin"

Liberal logic: those poor illegals, we should do more to help them!!
I think that was Jesus actually.
Could you mention exactly where Jesus endorsed breaking the law?
Helping illegals is breaking the law? Care to show us where?

As for Jesus, he was big on helping those in need, something you wouldn't understand.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

IT IS A FELONY AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGALS HARBORING ILLEGALS - Univision Foros Forums - 193324776

Any more dumb assed assertions?
That's bringing people in, or knowingly employing them, or helping them skirt the law to get a job, not, as I said, helping them. I'm not breaking the law to give them a sandwich or a ride, but PC believes that, and it isn't true. I'd be helping them the way Jesus would. #53 and 55.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

As for Jesus, he was big on helping those in need, something you wouldn't understand.

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

IT IS A FELONY AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGALS HARBORING ILLEGALS - Univision Foros Forums - 193324776

That's bringing people in, or knowingly employing them, or helping them skirt the law to get a job, not, as I said, helping them. I'm not breaking the law to give them a sandwich or a ride, but PC believes that, and it isn't true. I'd be helping them the way Jesus would. #53 and 55.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

You can tap-dance all you like.....each of our points have been made....

I'm happy with the result.

"I'm not breaking the law to give them a sandwich or a ride, but PC believes that, and it isn't true. I'd be helping them the way Jesus would."

Ironic the way the anti-religion Left tries to hide behind religion when they're caught.

Helping the illegal to remain free and illegal.....is that rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's?
(check Mark 12:17)

"I'm not breaking the law to give them a sandwich or a ride, but PC believes that, and it isn't true. I'd be helping them the way Jesus would."

Ironic the way the anti-religion Left tries to hide behind religion when they're caught.

Helping the illegal to remain free and illegal.....is that rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's?
You are the one dancing, and who can't back up what she says...

Read the first paragraph again, has nothing to do with bringing anyone in, it's aiding them to remain.

As far as giving him a sandwich and a ride, what do you not understand about aiding an abetting? But here's a reference as to the ride.

(ii)knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

You lose, again!

Read the first paragraph again, has nothing to do with bringing anyone in, it's aiding them to remain.

As far as giving him a sandwich and a ride, what do you not understand about aiding an abetting? But here's a reference as to the ride.

(ii)knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

You lose, again!
So If I house an illegal, that falls under aiding them to remain, right?

What is the punishment for helping these damn illegals?

What, you can't read?

From the link:

for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

What, you can't read?

From the link:

for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Just making sure.

One more question--are there any special exemptions given to any individual or group that harbor illegal aliens?

Well, gaw damn! If it keeps the wingnuts away, it really will be a sanctuary! :banana:

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

One more question--are there any special exemptions given to any individual or group that harbor illegal aliens?

You tell me, from the first link I provided:

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

Then why don't we raid these churches and congregations that assist illegals in staying in the US? Why is there so much focus on the Democrats when the real abusers are the Catholic, Presbyterians, and the Jewish Synagogues that hide them?

That is, if conservatives are serious about this issue, why do you not report your priests? He is most likely aiding and abetting illegals directly than that limsine liberal. So what gives?

Oh, its election season. You guys are not serious about getting rid of all the illegals, just the ones in the White House!

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

Then why don't we raid these churches and congregations that assist illegals in staying in the US? Why is there so much focus on the Democrats when the real abusers are the Catholic, Presbyterians, and the Jewish Synagogues that hide them?

That is, if conservatives are serious about this issue, why do you not report your priests? He is most likely aiding and abetting illegals directly than that limsine liberal. So what gives?

Oh, its election season. You guys are not serious about getting rid of all the illegals, just the ones in the White House!

Go away child. You explain why the people sworn to uphold the law aren't, I cant.

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

Go away child. You explain why the people sworn to uphold the law aren't, I cant.

You not going to get anything down by yelling at Democrats. You see where they stand(plus some Republicans)

But you can get a lot down by turning in the Catholic priest harboring illegals to ICE and the Feds. That is if you are serious.

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

You not going to get anything down by yelling at Democrats. You see where they stand(plus some Republicans)

But you can get a lot down by turning in the Catholic priest harboring illegals to ICE and the Feds. That is if you are serious.

We have the occupier of the WH breaking more laws than anyone, what are the feds doing about that, so far one judge is standing up to him, the DOJ is defending him. The system is on it's head. We can't impeach the bastard because of those limousine liberals you mentioned and ICE has had their hands tied by the commies in DC. If the assholes that are allowing the lawlessness aren't prosecuted after they lose power and this BS reversed, our country is lost. Right now, there is no peaceful solution.

You lose, again!
I read the law, now learn how it how it plays out: 8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

And there's nothing illegal about helping illegals as Jesus would, and when asked to back that up PC couldn't course because she is wrong, as usual, and so are you. The jails would be filled to far beyond capacity if the law was what you believe it is.

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

I financially help homeless centers for decades and wounded veterans even with PTSD in last 8 years. Several occasions we ran into helping illegals.
My lawyer specifically explained the sensitivity of helping illegals. As Oktexas explained YES it's against the law to provide any kind of help may it be food, shelter or anything that help illegals.
However turning people away because they are hungry is very hard for me to swallow. If ICE comes to these centers...WHAT arrest me because I'm feeding hungry people.? We don't asked their nationalities when people comes in the door. Surprisingly most are non repeaters after 2 or 3 weeks compared that to my fellow Americans that never go away.
Back. If ICE raid places like churches, homeless centers or other congregations. How are they going to house them? Feed them? Process? Then all burdens will fall on their lap. However we never gave them "permanent shelter". As far as I know I have not seen an ICE raid any of these places since the beginning of dawn. That's my 2cent.

You lose, again!
I read the law, now learn how it how it plays out: 8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

And there's nothing illegal about helping illegals as Jesus would, and when asked to back that up PC couldn't course because she is wrong, as usual, and so are you. The jails would be filled to far beyond capacity if the law was what you believe it is.

Means. I can be called Saint. lol.

You are the one dancing, and who can't back up what she says...

Texas' posts destroyed you.

Another bad day, huh?

What, you can't read?

From the link:

Just making sure.

Catholics and other denominations that shelter illegals are some of the most liberal people in the USA.
who told you going to church makes you a conservative?

You lose, again!

Quote the section you're referring to, then I'll address it.

Forum List

Back