Don’t you find it odd that women in America are being treated worse than women in Afghanistan?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well except for burning down schools for girls, honor killings, forcing women to stay at home, covering their faces, things like that.

Psssssst, by the way Stella, since you are obviously having a temper tantrum over the Texas abortion law, women in Afghanistan cannot abort their offspring unless their lives are at stake. Got that Einstein?

STELLA PARTON TANTRUMS OVER TX ABORTION LAW, CLAIMS AMERICAN WOMEN ARE TREATED WORSE THAN AFGHAN WOMEN AND HOOBOY, SOOO MUCH BACKFIRE​

Well except for burning down schools for girls, honor killings, forcing women to stay at home, covering their faces, things like that.

Psssssst, by the way Stella, since you are obviously having a temper tantrum over the Texas abortion law, women in Afghanistan cannot abort their offspring unless their lives are at stake. Got that Einstein?

STELLA PARTON TANTRUMS OVER TX ABORTION LAW, CLAIMS AMERICAN WOMEN ARE TREATED WORSE THAN AFGHAN WOMEN AND HOOBOY, SOOO MUCH BACKFIRE​

haha i think you have a complete misunderstanding of how the taliban treats when. Regulating abortion is the very least if their problems

Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page, where we can send her (and the other feminists) to Afghanistan where they can be treated better!!!!!

You guys giveth and take it away. Freedom my arse. Read Job.

You guys are worst than the ISIS. Republican are worst than ISIS.

This is the most idiotic post I have ever seen on this board. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This is the most idiotic post I have ever seen on this board. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
He restored everything to Job even double the amount. This is a warning, republicans are like ISIS and the Democrat will come out in numbers you never seen to vote against ISIS.

You really can't compare Woman in Aftganistan with Woman in America. In one country woman have significant rights and are quite vocal.

He restored everything to Job even double the amount. This is a warning, republicans are like ISIS and the Democrat will come out in numbers you never seen to vote against ISIS.
Is that the hallucinogens talking? Nobody could post something that blatantly stupid. Oh, wait it’s Penelope.....

Is that the hallucinogens talking? Nobody could post something that blatantly stupid. Oh, wait it’s Penelope.....
I stick by what I posted, freedom is only for the republicans, and the republicans are ISIS.

It takes a really ignorant dumb fuck to compare the treatment of people in an a foreign country with treatment of people in one's own country. So people have to contend with monsters like the Taliban in Afghanistan does not in any way negate the fact that we are contending with nazi scumbags like abbott here in the USA. There is trash all over this world.

It takes a really ignorant dumb fuck to compare the treatment of people in an a foreign country with treatment of people in one's own country. So people have to contend with monsters like the Taliban in Afghanistan does not in any way negate the fact that we are contending with nazi scumbags like abbott here in the USA. There is trash all over this world.
You don't think they are like the taliban:

Case in point Republicans are ready :
1. they want to spread Christianity the world over.
2.They want Christian prayers in public schools.
3. They want biblical laws to rule the US.
4. They want women to home school.
5. They want abstinence compared to sex education
6. They are already banning abortions.
7. They believe tramp won and waged an insurrection to prove it.
8. They have a lot of militia groups all over the US.
9. They are suppressing the vote.
This is a little what they will do.
They want to prepare for Armageddon.

If you don't think they will take over and when they do, if they don't turn this USA a theocracy and autocracy, you are mistaken.

You don't think they are like the taliban:

Case in point Republicans are ready :
1. they want to spread Christianity the world over.
2.They want Christian prayers in public schools.
3. They want biblical laws to rule the US.
4. They want women to home school.
5. They want abstinence compared to sex education
6. They are already banning abortions.
7. They believe tramp won and waged an insurrection to prove it.
8. They have a lot of militia groups all over the US.
9. They are suppressing the vote.
This is a little what they will do.
They want to prepare for Armageddon.

If you don't think they will take over and when they do, if they don't turn this USA a theocracy and autocracy, you are mistaken.
I agree with you one million percent! Moreover, these freaks want to set up their leaders as the great definers of what the Christian and Islamic faiths consist of. I know plenty of Christians, Muslims, and Jews who would not ever follow any of their "leaders."

What does Christianity actually mean when a Cross is slapped on to right-wing politics and someone even dares to carry a Cross into the Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Congress. Apparently, Christianity is on the skids. Blasphemy anyone?

You white-right Trumpoids are the USA's Taliban. You are just as vile, just as reprehensible, and just as deserving of a drone strike on your ass.

Your perverse culture and upbringing have made you a twisted misogynist. You need to be surveilled, traitor.

Forum List

Back