Don’t you find it odd that women in America are being treated worse than women in Afghanistan?

Everybody has to deal with the problems that exist where they are, fool. Trash like the Taliban are thousands of miles away in Afghanistan while trash like abbott are right here at home where they can and are adversely affecting Americans.
If we throw out the trash can we dump the skank squad?

Well except for burning down schools for girls, honor killings, forcing women to stay at home, covering their faces, things like that.

Psssssst, by the way Stella, since you are obviously having a temper tantrum over the Texas abortion law, women in Afghanistan cannot abort their offspring unless their lives are at stake. Got that Einstein?

STELLA PARTON TANTRUMS OVER TX ABORTION LAW, CLAIMS AMERICAN WOMEN ARE TREATED WORSE THAN AFGHAN WOMEN AND HOOBOY, SOOO MUCH BACKFIRE​

There is a simple solution. American women wanting an abortion can go to Afghanistan. I hear they are rather good at solving problems such as this.

I stick by what I posted, freedom is only for the republicans, and the republicans are ISIS.
I stick by the assertion that you’re using some sort of hallucinogen. Show us Republicans stoning, burning, or beheading women or STFU.

Nobody in the USA can compete in the field of stupidity with white-right Trumpoid RepubliQans! You bastards live in a Constitutionally democratic society and want to replace that with white-right fascism! You're fucking insane.
Go fuck yourself. You said Q! You win the prize!

1630877291020.jpeg

Forum List

Back