Doomsday clock people moved the clock forward. 90 seconds to midnight

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

5 people arbitrarily decide to move a clock that literally tells nothing and the news covers it like they are the people who actually have anything to do with anything that might matter.

Don't worry folks. I mean THEY all tell us they intend to reduce the population by half and their blind mice just agree agree agree.

They are actually telling us and letting us know the mass extermination is ready. They've been setting up the logistics for decades.

Pathetic left wing sheep.

panic-sponge-bob.gif

It's part of The Fear game.

Agree with OP that it is an often used ruse or conditioning tool .

One way to handle it is to accidentally close the car door on someone you really dislike .Hard .

Bring it on. Let's burn this motherfucker to the ground and start over.

5 people arbitrarily decide to move a clock that literally tells nothing and the news covers it like they are the people who actually have anything to do with anything that might matter.

Don't worry folks. I mean THEY all tell us they intend to reduce the population by half and their blind mice just agree agree agree.

They are actually telling us and letting us know the mass extermination is ready. They've been setting up the logistics for decades.

Even when they were whining about Reagan the cowboy, it only got down to 3 minutes.
The liberals are really pushing to get rid of that awful Biden.

Not that the cackling witch would be any better.

lI spent 8 years in SAC. We automatically assumed this. The reason it never made it to Midnightl (launch) was because of us. The other side knows that we are willing to sacrifice it all. We assumed that the other side was willing to as well. MAD is not what is wished for but we train in case it ever becomes a reality.

While starting a World Nuclear Exhange, losing that war would be unfathomable.

We have no control over it, so, be the best person you can and hope that patriotic, brave citizens conduct their jobs properly to prevent such an occurrence.

The original concept I believe was to show how long it would take the missiles to to hit after a MAD launch situation had happened.

Now they add a bunch of other nonsense.

How much you want to be they timed this to match the recent release of The Last of Us mini-series?

Will there be FEMA camps? Or will they be run by the United Nations?

Asking for a friend.

Imagine if they had done this when Trump was president. Top of the news for weeks, total panic, another impeachment, etc.

Now, the media and the cult just have to ignore it.

LOL!

Your ancient ass is fine with that, as most old, angry, and embittered Trumpists are, but your numbers are dwindling, as the Grim Reaper takes his bounty.
Some of them will admit it's what they want. Like a child who destroys the sandbox when he doesn't get his way, they're willing to wreck it all. That's what Trump was for.

vHHcC76.jpg

Needin' some adolescent suicides are they?? I swear these people ought to be shot. WHO DIED and Made them GOD??

is this guy a drag queen in the evening?? sure sounds like it.

Forum List

Back