Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.

you watch it yet Scooter? Thats what I thought.
yeah read all about it,,,..another non-story except for some offended idiot btw dumbass who wrote it runs a fashion website with .......well dressed Southern fashion in it and lots of white models....ooops

yeah read all about it,,,..another non-story except for some offended idiot btw dumbass who wrote it runs a fashion website with .......well dressed Southern fashion in it and lots of white models....ooops
your supporting link/s didn't post through. Why am i not surprised?

your supporting link/s didn't post through. Why am i not surprised?
My Scoop Media publisher tailors online fashion magazine to Birmingham Nashville and Mississippi readers AL.com

fashion My Scoop

Love double punching idiots

[
Everyone in the sorority is white.
. And HOT babes!
Yeah those were some damn sexy cum dumpsters :thup:

Another libtard revealing his contempt for women, but he makes up for it by saying he's going to vote for Hitlary, supposdly.
400px-Fem_told.jpg

Forum List

Back