Dossier Update

You would put credence in the outcome of Russian 'election'?
Your orange moron does.......
Anyone ever notice that it is always skin color with the left? That's how shallow and intellectually limited they are. Can you imagine if we referred to Obama as black in every post about him? The black moron? The black dummy? The corrupt black clown?
Our first real black President is not a moron, not a dummy, but he sure is a clown.

All roads fro Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
he New York Times reported in a bombshell report on Friday the Central Intelligence Agency agreed to pay a shady Russian operative with ties to Russian intelligence agencies $1 million for promising to return stolen National Security Agency cyber-weapons and deliver dirt on President Donald Trump.
Even the damn CIA was conspiring to stop Donald Trump from becoming president. What a remarkable feat to stand in the face of all odds (the Dumbocrats, the media, the FBI, the CIA, even the Republicans) and still become President of the United States.

U.S. Spies, Seeking to Retrieve Cyberweapons, Paid Russian Peddling Trump Secrets

Wow, that even the New York Times was forced to admit that the Obama/Deep State Corruption was neck deep in conspiracy with (what they thought was) the Kremlin to rig our election against Trump shows how wide open this has blown.

All roads fro Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
he New York Times reported in a bombshell report on Friday the Central Intelligence Agency agreed to pay a shady Russian operative with ties to Russian intelligence agencies $1 million for promising to return stolen National Security Agency cyber-weapons and deliver dirt on President Donald Trump.
Even the damn CIA was conspiring to stop Donald Trump from becoming president. What a remarkable feat to stand in the face of all odds (the Dumbocrats, the media, the FBI, the CIA, even the Republicans) and still become President of the United States.

U.S. Spies, Seeking to Retrieve Cyberweapons, Paid Russian Peddling Trump Secrets

Wow, that even the New York Times was forced to admit that the Obama/Deep State Corruption was neck deep in conspiracy with (what they thought was) the Kremlin to rig our election against Trump shows how wide open this has blown.

What should not be missed in the entire Hillary, Dossier, Mueller Mix is that every day, in every way, the events prove the axiom…

TO KNOW WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING, TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THEY CLAIM ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE.

The only individuals and groups with proven connections to the Kremlin are Democrats.

the-scheme.jpg

Lock 'em up!

Donald Trump wasn’t targeted . His shady criminal buddy was .

Let’s cut to the chase and release the whole warrant ! The dossier is one of 10 things that lead to the warrant . Let’s see the other 9 !

Here's a review, the Democrat's Deathly Dozen, the corruption to which I referred.

You can't dispute any.....can you.
And that's why you should look up 'Stasi'.....as it applies to you.

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

1. False - first payments came from GOPs against Trump.

2. False - FBI told DNC they'd been hacked.

3. FBI has confirmed parts of the Dossier.

0/3 - shall I go on?

You exist in a bubble world where shit smells like Roses.

Let’s cut to the chase and release the whole warrant ! The dossier is one of 10 things that lead to the warrant . Let’s see the other 9 !

Here's a review, the Democrat's Deathly Dozen, the corruption to which I referred.

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

0/3 - shall I go on?

Here's the problem. If parts of a source sound like a lunatic said it, you don't use the source. If parts of that source are validated, you use the validating evidence and not the source. Obviously in this case, they thought they needed the dossier, so buried the lunatic parts of it to prevent the judge from seeing them because they knew it would hurt their case.

0/3 - shall I go on?

The beating I had to give you yesterday, when you tried to claim that the story wasn't from CNN, wasn't enough?

Well...another dance, with the same conclusion, will ensue.

1.The GOP millionaire who began anti-Trump research used only domestic sources.
The Democrats were the only ones who enlisted the Kremlin.

Shall I go on?

2. The DNC would not allow the FBI to investigate.
a. "Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

b. The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

c. "What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

Shall I go on, you dunce???

3. "After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

It appears I have no need to go on.

Not only have I eviscerated you once again, but I did so without the sophomoric vulgarity in which you engaged.
Seems to be a requirement for those that vote Democrat, or defend the FBI, to have less than a triple digit IQ.
You fit the bill.

Now....a question which you will not be able to answer....one which your ilk, the bovine-brained sort, run from.
When you don't answer it, you will be proving what I have said about the "investigation."

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Last edited:

0/3 - shall I go on?

The beating I had to give you yesterday, when you tried to claim that the story wasn't from CNN, wasn't enough?

Well...another dance, with the same conclusion, will ensue.

1.The GOP millionaire who began anti-Trump research used only domestic sources.
The Democrats were the only ones who enlisted the Kremlin.

Shall I go on?

2. The DNC would not allow the FBI to investigate.
a. "Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

b. The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

c. "What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

Shall I go on, you dunce???

3. "After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

It appears I have no need to go on.

Not only have I eviscerated you once again, but I did so without the sophomoric vulgarity in which you engaged.
Seems to be a requirement for those that vote Democrat, or defend the FBI, to have less than a triple digit IQ.
You fit the bill.

Now....a question which you will not be able to answer....one which your ilk, the bovine-brained sort, run from.
When you don't answer it, you will be proving what I have said about the "investigation."

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

And another dunce exposed......one more 'reliable Democrat voter' who would not answer this query...

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

And by declining to answer it.....exposes the corrupt nature of their side.

News alerts…..one after another…..hard to keep up with which side is in the lead….
And it is important….to all Americans.

Why? Because we are hearing the term 'watergate' tossed around.
Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Let’s bring it what we know up to date:

1. “[In] the last few weeks, Congressional and Senate Republicans, few of whom seem particularly enamored of Trump himself, are starting to push back, signaling their willingness to enforce established laws that prohibit activities like leaking intelligence intercepts for domestic partisan political purposes and lying to Congress.

2. …New York Times reporter Mark Mazzetti. In April 2017, his byline appeared on a story reporting that the starting point for the FBI probe into Donald Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia was a trip that a fringe Trump adviser named Carter Page made to Moscow in July 2016. Yet a few weeks ago, Mazzetti was bylined on another story that effectively retracts the earlier one. The FBI investigation didn’t begin with this Trump campaign hanger-on—oh, no. Rather, it started with a different Trump campaign hanger-on.

3. …the Times, which rejected the dossier before embracing it, is now backing off the dossier again. For all of the newsprint and air-time used to push the dossier for 14 months, nothing that hadn’t already been publicly reported prior to the 2016 campaign has panned out, nor have any of the accusations regarding Trump. There is also the fact dossier may have been used to secure a FISA warrant to spy on Trump’s associates, and therefore on the candidate himself, which would be a political scandal of a magnitude likely to transcend partisan divides.

4. …if the FBI and Department of Justice used a piece of opposition research paid for by a political campaign as evidence for a warrant to intercept the communications of a rival campaign—and the questions asked by congressional investigators suggest they did—then we are now living in a very different America than the one that generations of civil libertarians and small-government conservatives alike desired to maintain,…

5. The DOJ, the FBI and perhaps the CIA … embroiled in a scandal likely to have long-lasting and sweeping consequences …. the increasing likelihood that the Steele dossier was used as a platform for a Russian information operation, which successfully managed to leverage nearly the entire American press corps and sections of the security bureaucracy toward the goal of encouraging Americans to rip their own country apart.”
Did Russia Use Fusion GPS to Target Donald Trump?

What is surprising is the degradation to which so many Democrat supporters on this board have sunk to, simply shrugging off the implications of spying on innocent Americans, and using corrupt methods to do so.

There are two groups that refer to themselves as Liberals.....but one is more correctly an iteration of the Stasi.
And to think, if Trump had never been elected, American citizens would have never known.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

News alerts…..one after another…..hard to keep up with which side is in the lead….
And it is important….to all Americans.

Why? Because we are hearing the term 'watergate' tossed around.
Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Let’s bring it what we know up to date:

1. “[In] the last few weeks, Congressional and Senate Republicans, few of whom seem particularly enamored of Trump himself, are starting to push back, signaling their willingness to enforce established laws that prohibit activities like leaking intelligence intercepts for domestic partisan political purposes and lying to Congress.

2. …New York Times reporter Mark Mazzetti. In April 2017, his byline appeared on a story reporting that the starting point for the FBI probe into Donald Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia was a trip that a fringe Trump adviser named Carter Page made to Moscow in July 2016. Yet a few weeks ago, Mazzetti was bylined on another story that effectively retracts the earlier one. The FBI investigation didn’t begin with this Trump campaign hanger-on—oh, no. Rather, it started with a different Trump campaign hanger-on.

3. …the Times, which rejected the dossier before embracing it, is now backing off the dossier again. For all of the newsprint and air-time used to push the dossier for 14 months, nothing that hadn’t already been publicly reported prior to the 2016 campaign has panned out, nor have any of the accusations regarding Trump. There is also the fact dossier may have been used to secure a FISA warrant to spy on Trump’s associates, and therefore on the candidate himself, which would be a political scandal of a magnitude likely to transcend partisan divides.

4. …if the FBI and Department of Justice used a piece of opposition research paid for by a political campaign as evidence for a warrant to intercept the communications of a rival campaign—and the questions asked by congressional investigators suggest they did—then we are now living in a very different America than the one that generations of civil libertarians and small-government conservatives alike desired to maintain,…

5. The DOJ, the FBI and perhaps the CIA … embroiled in a scandal likely to have long-lasting and sweeping consequences …. the increasing likelihood that the Steele dossier was used as a platform for a Russian information operation, which successfully managed to leverage nearly the entire American press corps and sections of the security bureaucracy toward the goal of encouraging Americans to rip their own country apart.”
Did Russia Use Fusion GPS to Target Donald Trump?

What is surprising is the degradation to which so many Democrat supporters on this board have sunk to, simply shrugging off the implications of spying on innocent Americans, and using corrupt methods to do so.

There are two groups that refer to themselves as Liberals.....but one is more correctly an iteration of the Stasi.
And to think, if Trump had never been elected, American citizens would have never known.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

That's one big reason for the intense and irrational Trump hate.

Dossiergate is real and it’s being ignored by the Press.
The Russian Collusion Conspiracy is fake, but the Press won’t let it go.
The Democratic Party is like a crazy cult and the Press is part of it.

Would this be the same FBI caught discussing in texts how much they hated Donald Trump and how they must do everything in the power to ensure that he was defeated in his bid to be elected President of the United States?
More like the same FBI described as "Trumpland"

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say
Did you read your link before posting? No? Too bad. You should have...
“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.
Wow...a whole one (unnamed) agent who was almost certainly a Clinton supporter, Seawytch? You really know how to bring the thunder when it comes to facts. :laugh:

Would this be the same FBI caught discussing in texts how much they hated Donald Trump and how they must do everything in the power to ensure that he was defeated in his bid to be elected President of the United States?

Wow...a whole one (unnamed) agent who was almost certainly a Clinton supporter, Seawytch? You really know how to bring the thunder when it comes to facts. :laugh:

It was only one agent that called Trump an idiot. You're defeating your own ridiculous argument.

Fake, fake fake.....and even more fake

Please articulate your point.
It's like their habit of calling us what they are....that's why they try to call us Snowflakes.

Thing is------> I believe that this all points to a massive cover up by the Obama whitehouse.........but.............it is never going to stick unless they arrest a few somebody's, and NOT for process crimes, but something with real teeth!

While the collusion/delusion has been going on much longer, while I hate to admit it, the Left does have a point------------>it is all talking points, nobody has been arrested, or even charged.

Remember Hillary and Whitewater? All the other talking points from years ago? Nothing! The Left still calls that a witch hunt because nothing happened. The Trump administration can NOT allow that to happen if the facts they are presenting are true. In fact, indicting a few lower level people is fine, but they had better get a decent size fish before the midterms if they want this to make a difference.

All this has done is create 2 camps, neither dissuaded or embarrassed. They need to add meat to the potatoes, or come November, nobody is going to be saying OMG, we can't vote for corruption!

Fake, fake fake.....and even more fake

Please articulate your point.
It's like their habit of calling us what they are....that's why they try to call us Snowflakes.

Thing is------> I believe that this all points to a massive cover up by the Obama whitehouse.........but.............it is never going to stick unless they arrest a few somebody's, and NOT for process crimes, but something with real teeth!

While the collusion/delusion has been going on much longer, while I hate to admit it, the Left does have a point------------>it is all talking points, nobody has been arrested, or even charged.

Remember Hillary and Whitewater? All the other talking points from years ago? Nothing! The Left still calls that a witch hunt because nothing happened. The Trump administration can NOT allow that to happen if the facts they are presenting are true. In fact, indicting a few lower level people is fine, but they had better get a decent size fish before the midterms if they want this to make a difference.

All this has done is create 2 camps, neither dissuaded or embarrassed. They need to add meat to the potatoes, or come November, nobody is going to be saying OMG, we can't vote for corruption!

The only place one finds justice is either the dictionary or the cemetery.

Forum List

Back