Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

Notice the huge difference in evaluations. Hillary's doctor didn't claim she was the most healthy candidate EVAH!

Trump's medical evaluation was so obviously written by Trump himself. His doctor should lose his license to practice for signing it.

I think Hillary added at least the last sentence.

She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

If the Doctor wrote that she should be disbarred from practicing medicine along with Trumps's Doctor.

How physically fit do you need to be to serve as President?

FDR suffered from polio and needed to be carried
JFK suffered from Addison's disease

Both made fine Presidents
Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's and was a GREAT President.

The injury, surgery and anesthesia from the assassination attempt made on him in 1981 definitely slowed him down.
But, President Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's six years after leaving office.

Yet his own son said he had the disease while in office.

The one that is a homosexual said that and what were his qualifications to make a medical evaluation?

Notice the huge difference in evaluations. Hillary's doctor didn't claim she was the most healthy candidate EVAH!

Trump's medical evaluation was so obviously written by Trump himself. His doctor should lose his license to practice for signing it.

She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

If the Doctor wrote that she should be disbarred from practicing medicine along with Trumps's Doctor.

The injury, surgery and anesthesia from the assassination attempt made on him in 1981 definitely slowed him down.
But, President Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's six years after leaving office.

His own son the raving leftist?

The one that is a homosexual said that and what were his qualifications to make a medical evaluation?

He had intimate knowledge as his son, access to areas where the public and press couldn't go, his mother confided in him first, and he could notice differences before anyone else. His brother Michael was the homosexual. Ron Jr was married for thirty years until his wife died.

Not similar to what Hillary's Doctor wrote:

"Bardack said Clinton’s most recent physical examination on March 21, 2015, “revealed a healthy-appearing female.” Bardack said Clinton has a healthy diet and exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Bardack, July 28, 2015: In summary, Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

You may notice that Hillary's Doctor used negative as a description and you tried to say a doctor would not use positive.

So, you are here to disagree with your fellow lefties raising doubts about Trump's health?

LOL!

I'm not as concerned over Trumps health as the fact that he is a flaming asshole

What kind of an idiot would fake his own medical report?
Is Trump that insecure that he has to make up that he is the healthiest man to ever run for President?

That is what we need to be concerned about. The man has serious mental issues and we need to see a psychiatric report more than a medical report

SO, you agree that concerns about a President's health are not reasons that they cannot be fine presidents but you cannot muster the intellectual courage to say that with regards to Trump.

Got it.

So, you are here to disagree with your fellow lefties raising doubts about Trump's health?

LOL!

I'm not as concerned over Trumps health as the fact that he is a flaming asshole

Is Trump that insecure that he has to make up that he is the healthiest man to ever run for President?

That is what we need to be concerned about. The man has serious mental issues and we need to see a psychiatric report more than a medical report

SO, you agree that concerns about a President's health are not reasons that they cannot be fine presidents but you cannot muster the intellectual courage to say that with regards to Trump.

Got it.

Look

Trump has serious psychiatric issues. At best, it is some type of personality disorder, but in reality, it is probably something much deeper

His constant demands that he is "the best', his inability to let any slight or criticism go, his reliance on personal attacks, his constant references to physical characteristics, his oversized ego and lack of humility

All add up to a man who has no business to EVER be considered as President

LOL!

Got it.

Look

Trump has serious psychiatric issues. At best, it is some type of personality disorder, but in reality, it is probably something much deeper

His constant demands that he is "the best', his inability to let any slight or criticism go, his reliance on personal attacks, his constant references to physical characteristics, his oversized ego and lack of humility

Trump has a flamboyant and even vulgar public persona that is a carefully crafted tool.

His long business career shows plenty of evidence that he is stable and competent.

Every time you lefties put out there the smear that he is "Crazy"

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

You do this because you have already lost the Contest of Ideas, and cannot defend your policies or the results of them as being in the best interests of American voters.

Polls show that this is working.

THe only wrinkle is that it is tearing this nation apart.

But, that might be a plus from the left point of view.

LOL!

Got it.

Look

Trump has a flamboyant and even vulgar public persona that is a carefully crafted tool.

His long business career shows plenty of evidence that he is stable and competent.

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

You do this because you have already lost the Contest of Ideas, and cannot defend your policies or the results of them as being in the best interests of American voters.

I have followed presidential elections since 1964 LBJ/Goldwater

In that time, I have had candidates that I liked and others that I opposed. Of those that I opposed, it was because I disagreed with their political views but I never thought they were incapable of being President

Trump is the exception. He not only lacks the experience (which can be compensated by surrounding yourself with good people) but he lacks the temperament and character to be President.

Hillary phrased it......The man can be baited with a tweet, are you going to give him nuclear weapons?

While most Republicans, I can accept their political views while they are President and assume they are ultimately doing what they see is best for the country...I cannot extend that to Trump

This is not a game or a persona that Trump is putting on. I see serious psychological and personality issues that say this man should never be President. Even his own party sees it

LOL!

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

Trump has four bankruptcies in fifteen years hardly a good example of a stable and competent businessman. Today, Trump said he was wary of trusting the U.S. Intelligence community that he didn't trust them. This is not the right thing to say in front of the press, his brash manner will end up alienating good public workers. The left doesn't run on fear, the left runs on good facts and sources of information.

Polls show that Hillary Clinton is up by double digits in Colorado and Virginia and is on the plus side of a too close to call tally in Iowa. The very real prospect of a Clinton landslide further demonstrates that the left has already won the contest of ideas and will win the presidency in November.

LOL!

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

In that time, I have had candidates that I liked and others that I opposed. Of those that I opposed, it was because I disagreed with their political views but I never thought they were incapable of being President

Trump is the exception. He not only lacks the experience (which can be compensated by surrounding yourself with good people) but he lacks the temperament and character to be President.

Hillary phrased it......The man can be baited with a tweet, are you going to give him nuclear weapons?

While most Republicans, I can accept their political views while they are President and assume they are ultimately doing what they see is best for the country...I cannot extend that to Trump

This is not a game or a persona that Trump is putting on. I see serious psychological and personality issues that say this man should never be President. Even his own party sees it

In the short time I have "known" you, I have seen you grow much more partisan and bitter and dishonest.

The real difference here is not Trump, but you.

I note that in your response, you still cannot bring yourself to clear and openly state that you are disagreeing with the OP, and that a candidates health is not a reason they cannot be fine presidents, such as, your examples, FDR or JFK.

WTF?

Well, the doctor who made the evaluation that he was fit to serve was probably heterosexual. So clearly, deluded.

LOL!

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

Trump has four bankruptcies in fifteen years hardly a good example of a stable and competent businessman. Today, Trump said he was wary of trusting the U.S. Intelligence community that he didn't trust them. This is not the right thing to say in front of the press, his brash manner will end up alienating good public workers. The left doesn't run on fear, the left runs on good facts and sources of information.
...er.

4 bankruptcies out of hundreds of enterprises in varied and high risk industries is a good example of a stable and competent businessman.

So, much for the left running on good fact and information.

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

But, that might be a plus from the left point of view

the best part about the ridiculous letter - trump thanked the doctor's dead dad for writing it
Donald-Trump-Tweets-About-Dead-Doctor.png

too bad dr. jacob bornstein died in 2010.

so... should we really believe the letter?

In the posted letter Dr Harold Bernstein clearly stated that Trumps previous Doctor was his father, Dr Jacob Bernstein. You seem to be easily confused.

I believe you mean that Trump is easily confused.

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

In the short time I have "known" you, I have seen you grow much more partisan and bitter and dishonest.

I note that in your response, you still cannot bring yourself to clear and openly state that you are disagreeing with the OP, and that a candidates health is not a reason they cannot be fine presidents, such as, your examples, FDR or JFK.

You just don't get it

The concern about the OP is not whether Trump is actually healthy or not. But why would a candidate for the most powerful office in the world fake a medical report? It is not just that Trump faked it but the childish and amateurish phrases he used to describe his health. This is not a sane individual
The compulsion to describe himself as "the best" "astonishingly excellent" shows an insecurity bordering on psychotic

The closest I can compare Trump to is Richard Nixon. Nixon was a highly qualified president yet he was brought down by his paranoia and insecurities

I shudder to think what Trump would do

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

...er.

4 bankruptcies out of hundreds of enterprises in varied and high risk industries is a good example of a stable and competent businessman.

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

Sorry, I didn't bring up failed Trump Vodka, failed Trump game, failed Trump airline, failed Trump steaks, failed Trump GoTrump.com, failed Trump mortgage, failed Trump magazine, failed Trump ice, failed New Jersey Generals, failed Tour de Trump, failed Trump on the Ocean, failed Trump Network, failed Trump! talk radio, failed Trump New Media, failed Trump University.

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

...er.

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

Sorry, I didn't bring up failed Trump Vodka, failed Trump game, failed Trump airline, failed Trump steaks, failed Trump GoTrump.com, failed Trump mortgage, failed Trump magazine, failed Trump ice, failed New Jersey Generals, failed Tour de Trump, failed Trump on the Ocean, failed Trump Network, failed Trump! talk radio, failed Trump New Media, failed Trump University.
As opposed to Hillary's many business successes.

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

You just don't get it

The concern about the OP is not whether Trump is actually healthy or not. But why would a candidate for the most powerful office in the world fake a medical report? It is not just that Trump faked it but the childish and amateurish phrases he used to describe his health. This is not a sane individual
The compulsion to describe himself as "the best" "astonishingly excellent" shows an insecurity bordering on psychotic

The closest I can compare Trump to is Richard Nixon. Nixon was a highly qualified president yet he was brought down by his paranoia and insecurities

Sure. He might limit Third World Immigration that might delay your longed for ONe Party State for a year or two.

Btw statins are for treating high cholesterol problems. And the daily aspirin is related, also for cardiovascular concerns. Both of which are expected in a person as obese as Rump is.

Which, of course, is entirely consistent with never having any significant medical problems over the past 39 years. And with his 'cardiovascular status' being 'excellent.'

Got it.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

...er.

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

You have something in common with Trump...
A failed marriage.

Look

YOU ARE RUNNING ON FEAR.

You just don't get it

Sure. He might limit Third World Immigration that might delay your longed for ONe Party State for a year or two.

What a totally inane response

Forum List

Back