Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

no you don't

Yes I do. Isn't this fun?
no, you don't. you may receive a letter from your doctor that discusses your test results but there is no way you receive a letter similar to Trump's.

I didn't say it was the same, only similar in many respects. For example, I was not mentioned as being healthy enough to make an excellent President. Do you even know what similar means?
similar in that they are letters from doctors (supposedly. I'm sure yours is)
does your doctor describe your test results as 'positive'

Dear Mr Mathews,

I am writing you to give you the results from your tests on 5/09/xx.

Your blood sugar blah , blah, blah

blah blah, blah

If you see other physicians that may be interested in your results, the numbers for some of the key labs are blah, blah, blah.

The following tests were all normal: Potassium, Calcium, Sodium.

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD
so you see how that is in no way similar, right?

Hear he cheats as much at golf as he does on his medical reports

Mr Trump is the worlds greatest golfer and is exceedingly awesome in his scores
Sounds like Kim Jong-il. He claimed to have shot 11 holes-in-one the first time he played golf.

Yes I do. Isn't this fun?
no, you don't. you may receive a letter from your doctor that discusses your test results but there is no way you receive a letter similar to Trump's.

I didn't say it was the same, only similar in many respects. For example, I was not mentioned as being healthy enough to make an excellent President. Do you even know what similar means?

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

If you see other physicians that may be interested in your results, the numbers for some of the key labs are blah, blah, blah.

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

Not similar to what Hillary's Doctor wrote:

"Bardack said Clinton’s most recent physical examination on March 21, 2015, “revealed a healthy-appearing female.” Bardack said Clinton has a healthy diet and exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Bardack, July 28, 2015: In summary, Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

You may notice that Hillary's Doctor used negative as a description and you tried to say a doctor would not use positive.

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

"Bardack said Clinton’s most recent physical examination on March 21, 2015, “revealed a healthy-appearing female.” Bardack said Clinton has a healthy diet and exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Bardack, July 28, 2015: In summary, Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

You may notice that Hillary's Doctor used negative as a description and you tried to say a doctor would not use positive.
Notice the huge difference in evaluations. Hillary's doctor didn't claim she was the most healthy candidate EVAH!

Trump's medical evaluation was so obviously written by Trump himself. His doctor should lose his license to practice for signing it.

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

yes. when medical tests come back negative it is a good thing. when they are positive it is not.

how are you presumably a grown adult and unaware of this?

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

Notice the huge difference in evaluations. Hillary's doctor didn't claim she was the most healthy candidate EVAH!

Trump's medical evaluation was so obviously written by Trump himself. His doctor should lose his license to practice for signing it.

I think Hillary added at least the last sentence.

She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

If the Doctor wrote that she should be disbarred from practicing medicine along with Trumps's Doctor.

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

If the Doctor wrote that she should be disbarred from practicing medicine along with Trumps's Doctor.

How physically fit do you need to be to serve as President?

FDR suffered from polio and needed to be carried
JFK suffered from Addison's disease

Both made fine Presidents

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's and was a GREAT President.

Your overblown hysteria and the mindless repetition by the rest of the lefties on this thread shows that this is NOT about any reasonable concern about a candidates age or health.

Hey, remember how worried you stupid libs were that McCain would die in office and leave Palin President?

This is McCain recently.

29901534001_4157636946001_4157449862001-vs.jpg

Still looks better than the half rotted corpse you are planning to vote for, hypocrite.

you are aware that him living now has zero to do with what his health would have been had he faced the rigors of the presidency.

i'll also point out that the idiot from Wasilla didn't belong anywhere near the white house.

not wanting someone in office is not "hysteria":

rightwingnuts are funny. ignorant..;... but funny

I'm aware that your fears of his eminent death are looking pretty ridiculous now.

Not that a lefty has the intellectual honestly to admit that.

And if the job is that much of a meat grinder, then why are you guys running a 70 year old?

because tim kaine isn't the idiot that McCain picked, little boy. that's why you pick a decent vice president.

again, the idiot from Wasilla didn't belong anywhere near the white house..... which made McCain's health an issue. he also had recurring bouts with cancer.

or did they not tell you that in rightwingnuthackworld?

Bull. You don't put some in charge of the most powerful nation on Earth, if you as afraid of them being medically unfit or dying as you were with McCain.

Sure you would especially if the right is perpetrating a fraud about her medical condition. Take for example her head shake that Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit and Matt Drudge hawked as proof of her failing health and then read the AP reporters description of the event. Video proves Clinton suffering seizures? Not so, I was there
If you take the time you can debunk every single mistruth spun by right wing media.

Nothing in that addressed my point, that any lefty who was so concerned about McCain being old, is a fucking hypocrite if they support Hillary.

Dear Mr Mathews,

blah blah, blah

Sincerely,

Jyoti Gundavarapu MD

So, you are here to disagree with your fellow lefties raising doubts about Trump's health?

LOL!

Remember when he said the Soviet Union would end up on the Ash Heap of History?

And all you lefties ridiculed him for that?

He was right, and you were wrong.

So, anything you have to say about his mental faculties, says even more about your own.

you are aware that him living now has zero to do with what his health would have been had he faced the rigors of the presidency.

i'll also point out that the idiot from Wasilla didn't belong anywhere near the white house.

not wanting someone in office is not "hysteria":

rightwingnuts are funny. ignorant..;... but funny

I'm aware that your fears of his eminent death are looking pretty ridiculous now.

Not that a lefty has the intellectual honestly to admit that.

And if the job is that much of a meat grinder, then why are you guys running a 70 year old?

because tim kaine isn't the idiot that McCain picked, little boy. that's why you pick a decent vice president.

again, the idiot from Wasilla didn't belong anywhere near the white house..... which made McCain's health an issue. he also had recurring bouts with cancer.

or did they not tell you that in rightwingnuthackworld?

Bull. You don't put some in charge of the most powerful nation on Earth, if you as afraid of them being medically unfit or dying as you were with McCain.

Sure you would especially if the right is perpetrating a fraud about her medical condition. Take for example her head shake that Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit and Matt Drudge hawked as proof of her failing health and then read the AP reporters description of the event. Video proves Clinton suffering seizures? Not so, I was there
If you take the time you can debunk every single mistruth spun by right wing media.

Nothing in that addressed my point, that any lefty who was so concerned about McCain being old, is a fucking hypocrite if they support Hillary.

MCCain's had cancer and Clinton is healthy. What's so hard to understand?

All the brouhaha over Hillary Clinton's health has overflowed to a December 2015 letter that Donald Trump used to validate his good health. On closer inspection, Newsweek Magazine has noted quite a few discrepancies and because of that new calls for Donald to present evidence of his health are being called. The letter in question seems at best contrived and at worst fake. More to come on this subject for sure, I can't but wonder why Donald Trump would fake something like this unless there is something in his own record he would fear.

"A fake in the sense that Trump wrote it and his sycophant doc signed it:

On December 4, 2015, the Trump campaign released…something.
donaldtrumpdoctorletter.png

It purports to be a medical letter, but it is one of the most ridiculous documents ever to emerge in any political campaign. First, the letterhead is in the same font as the letter, which appears to have been created using Microsoft Word. The signature from the doctor is several inches past the signature line—the result you might get if the document had been signed as a blank and filled in later. The letterhead includes a Gmail address—something doctors tell me is extremely unusual, since doctors do not want patients contacting them directly by email as a substitute for scheduling an appointment.

There is also a website listed, but if you follow the URL (haroldbornsteinmd.com), it takes you to cdn.freefarcy.com, a blank page that asks if you want to upload an update to a Flash program onto your computer (the domain name,freefarcy.com, is still for sale. No, I can’t explain that.) If you decline, it does so anyway and, based on the response of the security system on my computer, the “program” on the doctor’s supposed website is a virus.

Then, there is the doctor who allegedly signed this document. His name is Harold N. Bornstein, and he is a gastroenterologist. This kind of physician is a specialist who treats the digestive tract. This is not an internist, who is trained specifically in providing full histories and physicals of patients. The letter signed by Dr. Bornstein, who did not return an email from Newsweek seeking comment, says that he has treated Trump since 1980. However, it mentions no history of the gastrointestinal problem that led the Republican candidate for president to seek out his help. In fact, the letter says Trump has had no significant medical problems. So why has he been seeing a gastroenterologist for over 35 years?"

read:Donald Trump tests positive for everything, according to his own doctor

Here's some additional food for thought:

I'm A Doctor. Here's What I Find Most Concerning About Trump's Medical Letter

The injury, surgery and anesthesia from the assassination attempt made on him in 1981 definitely slowed him down.
But, President Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's six years after leaving office.

So, anything you have to say about his mental faculties, says even more about your own.

He also said "All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk."- February 15, 1980

The injury, surgery and anesthesia from the assassination attempt made on him in 1981 definitely slowed him down.
But, President Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's six years after leaving office.

Yet his own son said he had the disease while in office.

He also said "All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk."- February 15, 1980

Says the lefty still to cowardly to admit that Reagan was right and all you lefties were wrong.

So, you are here to disagree with your fellow lefties raising doubts about Trump's health?

LOL!

I'm not as concerned over Trumps health as the fact that he is a flaming asshole

What kind of an idiot would fake his own medical report?
Is Trump that insecure that he has to make up that he is the healthiest man to ever run for President?

That is what we need to be concerned about. The man has serious mental issues and we need to see a psychiatric report more than a medical report

Forum List

Back