Dow drops more than 600 points in worst decline of 2022

Yous guys told us that Trump was great for the economy yet it crashed. A stock market correction is only natural considering they are going to raise the interest that Trump insisted be close to zero to pump money into the economy and cause inflation.
fishing.jpg

Let’s Go Brandon!

They blame it on Russia, but since Brandon gave Putin the green light to invade it’s still Let’s Go Brandon!
Well, at least Biden is consistant, isn't he?

Considering his border policy, he has encouraged EVERYBODY to invade.

Tell us one sign the market will be higher next year. One.

History says it will. Plus, it does not need to be higher next year, if if stays low that just means my 401k can buy more shares at the lower price. It means I can buy more shares at a lower price with my investment account.

I am not in this for the short game. As I said, playing the market takes balls, so you are excluded.

History says it will. Plus, it does not need to be higher next year, if if stays low that just means my 401k can buy more shares at the lower price. It means I can buy more shares at a lower price with my investment account.

I am not in this for the short game. As I said, playing the market takes balls, so you are excluded.
Hilarious. A crashing market and hyper inflation is good news because Brandon is my hero and I need to make insane lies to spin for him!

I look forward to seeing you pay 23% interest on your credit cards next year.

How many do you think died from poverty in America 1929-1941?

Liking my first week of the yr sells bigly. Company stock down 56 pts, ;''''''''''''''''LG Cap down from 67 to 57 and Small cap down least from 30 to 28. ,,,,,

Yous guys told us that Trump was great for the economy yet it crashed. A stock market correction is only natural considering they are going to raise the interest that Trump insisted be close to zero to pump money into the economy and cause inflation.
I got to admit, you BS pretty good. Thanks for the laugh.

Hilarious. A crashing market and hyper inflation is good news because Brandon is my hero and I need to make insane lies to spin for him!

I look forward to seeing you pay 23% interest on your credit cards next year.

A crashing market :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: What a snowflake you are. Even after today's dive the market is still down less than 6% on the year. We have not even gotten close to correction territory, let alone a crash. How do you even manage to walk out your door being such a pussy?

What kind of a moron runs a balance on a credit card?

Crude prices hurtling toward $100 a barrel typically would spark a frenzy of new drilling by independent explorers in shale fields from the desert Southwest to the Upper Great Plains -- but not this year. Influential players like Pioneer Natural Resources Co., Devon Energy Corp. and Harold Hamm’s Continental Resources Inc. just pledged to limit 2022 production increases to no more than 5%, a fraction of the 20% or higher annual growth rates meted out in the pre-pandemic era.

It goes up, it goes down. It's not Biden, Biden can't figure out how to shit after getting out of bed. It's Putin.

A crashing market :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: What a snowflake you are. Even after today's dive the market is still down less than 6% on the year. We have not even gotten close to correction territory, let alone a crash. How do you even manage to walk out your door being such a pussy?

What kind of a moron runs a balance on a credit card?
$6,270 per American, shitforbrains.
Market -6.4%
Inflation + 7.5%

But you being a Leftard you cheer that you destroy the lives of millions for your cause. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

$6,270 per American, shitforbrains.
Market -6.4%
Inflation + 7.5%

But you being a Leftard you cheer that you destroy the lives of millions for your cause. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

My only cause is me and my own.

Forum List

Back