Dow drops more than 600 points in worst decline of 2022

My only cause is me and my own.
Oh look, another Leftard who’s a narcissist!
1645213807172.jpeg

That does suck, but that does not equate an crashing economy. Quit being such a drama queen
You refuse to tell us how many Americans died from being in poverty 1929-1941. You refuse to tell us one sign the market will not go into a repeat of those years.

Translation: your cheerleading for Brandon sucks and needs work.

You refuse to tell us how many Americans died from being in poverty 1929-1941.

It is irrelevant to the discussion.

You refuse to tell us one sign the market will not go into a repeat of those years.

Just as you have failed to shown one sign it will

Translation: your cheerleading for Brandon sucks and needs work.

I am not cheerleading for Biden, Biden sucks. But the market is still not crashing and the economy is still not crashing how matter how much you hope and pray that it will.

Let’s Go Brandon!

They blame it on Russia, but since Brandon gave Putin the green light to invade it’s still Let’s Go Brandon!

Russia is totally responsible for it if you read the reasons, assuming you can read.
BIDEN had nothing to do with it.
Also, Biden did not give anyone the go ahead to do anything. You are a brain dead liar full of hate.

I don't know who brandon is nor how he is associated with what your saying.

The economy is not crashing. I cannot help your hysterics, those are all on you.
20% correction most dow 40% mostly for nassie. Then inflation takes over and can't be stopped with rate hikes, meaning that money is just worthless and worth less anyways.

Crazy how one county invading another one will fuck up the markets. I hope you have all your money stuffed into your mattress. Leave the market to those with balls. This is how people get rich off the market, buy when people like you are running scared.
And no inflation or high gas prices until last week too!
Let’s Go Brandon!
1645714130211.png

Forum List

Back