Dow drops more than 600 points in worst decline of 2022

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let’s Go Brandon!

They blame it on Russia, but since Brandon gave Putin the green light to invade it’s still Let’s Go Brandon!

Let’s Go Brandon!

They blame it on Russia, but since Brandon gave Putin the green light to invade it’s still Let’s Go Brandon!
But i thought that Joe Biteme's economy was doing great. At least that is what a stupid progressive(i know redundant statement) slave keeps telling us.

But i thought that Joe Biteme's economy was doing great. At least that is what a stupid progressive(i know redundant statement) slave keeps telling us.
Yous guys told us that Trump was great for the economy yet it crashed. A stock market correction is only natural considering they are going to raise the interest that Trump insisted be close to zero to pump money into the economy and cause inflation.

Let's see what happens in the next month or so before we put too much into this decline.
Next month when Joe takes US into WWIII you can bet his stock market is going to tank, bigly...

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

Let’s Go Brandon!

600 points is a joke when the market is at 35,000.
The market also found out the Fed ain't going to raise the rate all that much.

Forum List

Back