Dow drops more than 600 points in worst decline of 2022

Every thread about Brandon you’re there spinning for him. We’re all on to you and your love of big government.
That makes you a cheerleader for everything Democrats have caused.

Biden sucks, I have said that 1000 times.

But your glee at the damage to the country means you suck even more.

Let’s Go Brandon!

They blame it on Russia, but since Brandon gave Putin the green light to invade it’s still Let’s Go Brandon!
I invested $40K a couple years ago. It was $60K a few months ago. Then $50K. Today it's $45K. I told my broker to sell when it made $20K he said no this is a long term investment.

Stupid fucker. Him and me. LOL.

Yes yes. Pointing out the facts of what you Democrats have done is horrific and must be stopped. Going to arrest me or just freeze my bank accounts?

Too late for that, a chicken little like you has for sure already taken all their money and put it under their mattress

A bad day for America is a great day for conservatives.

Only when a Dem is in the White House.

When a Repub is in the White House a A bad day for America is a great day for Dems

Who’s happy?
Only Democrats who spin and lie for the guy responsible for the suffering.
I love it. Today I'm going to buy low. Tomorrow, sell high.

Don't forget how Trump's handling of the virus really tanked the stock market too. It came back. These issues in Canada and Russia are not Biden's fault. And Trump wouldn't have done shit better.

Don't forget how Trump's handling of the virus really tanked the stock market too. It came back. These issues in Canada and Russia are not Biden's fault. And Trump wouldn't have done shit better.
You do that. Invest everything you’ve got into the market today.
CC8244BA-B59C-47BD-81C3-2273B5426DCD.jpeg

And tell us what Joe has said about the totalitarian regime on our northern border.

Biden is the biggest pile steaming 💩 .
he is Going to fuck you over while pissing down your leg :piss2:telling you it's raining.

Forum List

Back