🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

Out of context BS........................He called their reporting and actions on it a HOAX...............Not the Virus...........He has never done that.

Creepy Joe went off on Trump for the early Travel Ban trying to limit the spread of the virus............Then later goes you didn't do enough.

Worthless lying politician...........TYPICAL.

Yep. He called it a hoax. But I have a more important question. I didn't see his speech tonight. Was Trump wearing his campaign hat, like he was when he did his photo opp. with the CDC this week?
Baloney.......he called the reaction a hoax.............a political hoax................no hat...........and he gave the speech of the actions coming up.

The virus is loose..........it's gonna spread exponentially now.........just the way it is........It's now SIMPLE MATH......no way to contain it.

The reaction was a hoax? Well, based on his reaction tonight I guess it wasn't. He's just late to the table. Hell, just a couple of days ago he was saying that people are getting better and even working. Which of course he shouldn't have gone anywhere near saying that people should work while ill.

It's going to spread exponentially now? Now? It's been doing that for weeks. How many people are sick? We don't know as we've only tested about 5 people for every million where as South Korea has tested 200k per million.

This speech doesn't make it OK. This speech is Trump trying to catch up, the lard butt that he is.

Well, Trumpies when you live by the stock market then you die by it as well.

Smells like a troll ran through here... multiple trolls.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.

DOW futures currently down over 1,100 points. NASDAQ futures down over 400 points.
So do you think it would be better if DOW and NASDAQ futures went up? If so, why? Please explain your reasoning.

It'd be best if you didn't give him credit when the news is good and look the other way when it's not.

Let's do this. Focus on what the stock market was when he got into office and let's see where it ends up when he leaves.

Out of context BS........................He called their reporting and actions on it a HOAX...............Not the Virus...........He has never done that.

Creepy Joe went off on Trump for the early Travel Ban trying to limit the spread of the virus............Then later goes you didn't do enough.

Worthless lying politician...........TYPICAL.

Yep. He called it a hoax. But I have a more important question. I didn't see his speech tonight. Was Trump wearing his campaign hat, like he was when he did his photo opp. with the CDC this week?
Baloney.......he called the reaction a hoax.............a political hoax................no hat...........and he gave the speech of the actions coming up.

The virus is loose..........it's gonna spread exponentially now.........just the way it is........It's now SIMPLE MATH......no way to contain it.

We are all so lucky that Trump followers are able to translate what Trump said into what Trump meant! But what was that he was wearing on his head down at the CDC this week, a new hair style? You know, when he explained that "every doctor" he talked to was amazed that he understood that stuff, and maybe he should have been a biochemist, instead of president.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.

Then who made the stock market go up? Obama? Do you really think that?

Are we seriously going down this road, Joy?

And what's more, there are people who make their living on stock market trading, anytime it tanks, they tank, running the risk of them going bankrupt. And you cheer for that kind of failure, all because of who sits in the White House right now.

You are consumed with spite and hatred. Trump wasn't responsible for the market falling. The virus is.

Um, are you so fucking stupid you didn't think shutting down all travel to and from Europe for 30 days would impact the DOW?

Fucking idiot.
I echo these thoughts. The OP and his ilk are simply uneducated. Jesus Christ could have delivered that speech and achieved the same results. The NBA also cancelled its season and NHL will follow shortly as will the WWE more than likely and MLB may be impacted. That’s billions of dollars of losses for multiple businesses and industries.

That is why the market is tanking. Grow up people. Especially you, JohnLaw.

I see a buying opportunity for long term investors. Patience will be rewarded. One bad economic quarter is not the end of the world....

Virus and sinking markets are the best news that happened to leftists in past three years.

Just look how happy they are.

Enjoy it, traitors, while you can, it wont last long.

So much winning...

89352573_2842254942478850_4701216024756748288_o.jpg

Then who made the stock market go up? Obama? Do you really think that?

What I said earlier, take a look at what the market is at when a president takes office and see where it is when they leave. If you're going to take credit for all the good news in between then you have to take the bad with it.

Are we seriously going down this road, Joy?

Down the road that you guys can't wait to give Trump credit for his unfinished term? Sure, why not?

And what's more, there are people who make their living on stock market trading, anytime it tanks, they tank, running the risk of them going bankrupt. And you cheer for that kind of failure, all because of who sits in the White House right now.

I'm not cheering, I like many others have lost a lot in the past couple weeks.

You are consumed with spite and hatred. Trump wasn't responsible for the market falling. The virus is.

You're not listening to me.

What I said earlier, take a look at what the market is at when a president takes office and see where it is when they leave. If you're going to take credit for all the good news then you have to take the bad with it.

I only blame financial crises on the things that cause them. Trump? Nope. Not this time. I also give credit where it's due regarding financial success. Trump? You're damn right he did it.

Then why the f**k are you in this thread jumping around the maypole with the other liberals in this thread cheering it on? Shouldn't you be hoping for the best?

Um, are you so fucking stupid you didn't think shutting down all travel to and from Europe for 30 days would impact the DOW?

Fucking idiot.
And here comes the first trump bootlicker suffering from a severe case of TDS (trump defense syndrome) to defend anything and everything he says or does. Pathetic.

What I said earlier, take a look at what the market is at when a president takes office and see where it is when they leave. If you're going to take credit for all the good news then you have to take the bad with it.

I only blame financial crises on the things that cause them. Trump? Nope. Not this time. I also give credit where it's due regarding financial success. Trump? You're damn right he did it.

Yes, it's clear you give Trump credit when the market goes up but what did he do for every market increase? His tariff war has pulled the market down, give him credit for that? Nope.

Investors spooked by Trump tariff threat
Stocks drop to begin September amid new US-China tariffs, weak US manufacturing data

Then why the f**k are you in this thread jumping around the maypole with the other liberals in this thread cheering it on? Shouldn't you be hoping for the best?

Quote me where I'm 'cheering it on' liar.

Forum List

Back