🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

Well, Trumpies when you live by the stock market then you die by it as well.

Smells like a troll ran through here... multiple trolls.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.
Why did you lose so much money? Why did you fuck up your investments?

Idiot, everyone's portfolio ain't what it used to be two weeks ago. You're not Gordon Gekko, fuck off.

Why are you dodging the question?

It's a dumb question. Asked by someone who doesn't have any money in the market most likely.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.

Then who made the stock market go up? Obama? Do you really think that?

Are we seriously going down this road, Joy?

And what's more, there are people who make their living on stock market trading, anytime it tanks, they tank, running the risk of them going bankrupt. And you cheer for that kind of failure, all because of who sits in the White House right now.

You are consumed with spite and hatred. Trump wasn't responsible for the market falling. The virus is.
Under Obama, the market climbed 149%.

Politically, this sets the blob up well.

When we bail out the airlines, banks, etc...again...the blob can put some poison pills into the aid to where executives making over a certain amount can’t get bonuses.

And what's more, there are people who make their living on stock market trading, anytime it tanks, they tank, running the risk of them going bankrupt. And you cheer for that kind of failure, all because of who sits in the White House right now.

You are consumed with spite and hatred. Trump wasn't responsible for the market falling. The virus is.

In just the past three years, the stock market rose almost 50%. Under Trump. That is until this Coronavirus chaos started. He was on pace to smash Obama's record. Almost 200% given the pre-virus trend, and given that he is re-elected.

Your point?

Last edited:

In just the past three years, the stock market rose almost 220%. Under Trump.

Your point?

You gotta' take the good with the bad. Where are we at now? What was the stock market at 3 years ago? Do share.

Your point?

You gotta' take the good with the bad. Where are we at now? What was the stock market at 3 years ago? Do share.
Glad you asked. It was around 21000. As of February 14, it was at 29,000. Where were your complaints then? Shifted to everything else except the success Trump was having and to everything he was doing.

Spare me, miss. You weren't taking in the good, you're reveling in the bad. Specifically when it hurts someone you didn't vote for.

Your point?

Glad you asked. It was around 21000. As of February 14, it was at 29,000. Where were your complaints then? Shifted to everything else except the success Trump was having and to everything he was doing.

Spare me, miss. You weren't taking in the good, you're reveling in the bad. Specifically when it hurts someone you didn't vote for.

Obama left office in January of 2017. It's now at about 23.6. Not all Trump's fault but confusion and chaos is not what markets like.

Of course, people as sadistic as

In just the past three years, the stock market rose almost 50%. Under Trump. That is until this Coronavirus chaos started. He was on pace to smash Obama's record. Almost 200% given the pre-virus trend, and given that he is re-elected.

Your point?

The blob’s performance has been much poorer than Obama’s.

Your point?

220 percent? Lol

Your point?

Obama left office in January of 2017. It's now at about 23.6. Not all Trump's fault but confusion and chaos is not what markets like.

Curious, why was that so hard for you to admit?

I shall take my leave now.

Your point?

220 percent? Lol

Read the post again, you ignorant twat. The Dow is 220% off the lows it hit during the great recession 10 years ago.

I suck at math so you don't have to.

Your point?

Very true at Trump's best (February 2020) the dow was up only 48.8%. At the same time Obama was up 67.7%.

President Trump Stock Market Performance

EDIT: This is the S&P

Your point?

Very true at Trump's best (February 2020) the dow was up only 48.8%. At the same time Obama was up 67.7%.

So, what was it about claiming the bad as well as the good? Is it Obama's stock market when it goes up and Trump's when it goes down?

Your point?

Curious, why was that so hard for you to admit?

I shall take my leave now.

That you don't know shit? Pretty easy.

Your point?

So, what was it about claiming the bad as well as the good? Is it Obama's stock market when it goes up and Trump's when it goes down?

I said look at a president's entire term and take the good with the bad. Doing that Obama looks pretty good compared to the dumpster fire we have now.

Forum List

Back