🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

Well, Trumpies when you live by the stock market then you die by it as well.

Smells like a troll ran through here... multiple trolls.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.
Why did you lose so much money? Why did you fuck up your investments?

Virus and sinking markets are the best news that happened to leftists in past three years.

Just look how happy they are.

Enjoy it, traitors, while you can, it wont last long.

Actually, history repeats itself. The DOW tanked under Baby Bush, too. The whole thing was as predicable as rain in Seattle, which is why I pulled out of the stock market 100% 3 months ago.

Of course, people as sadistic as you would naturally cheer the failure and misfortune of others.

I and others have lost a lot of money lately. I'm not happy about this, but if you're going to proclaim that the stock market is up and it's due to Trump then you have to own the fall as well. Enjoy.

Idiot, everyone's portfolio ain't what it used to be two weeks ago. You're not Gordon Gekko, fuck off.

Idiot, everyone's portfolio ain't what it used to be two weeks ago. You're not Gordon Gekko, fuck off.

Oh is she blaming Trump for her bad financial decisions? Sorry, can't help with that.

I see a buying opportunity for long term investors. Patience will be rewarded. One bad economic quarter is not the end of the world....
I think I would wait a month or two and leave it in bonds till then.

There is more 'bad news' to come as death rates continue upward and more buzz words send HTFs fleeing to safety.

The spread of this virus into Africa and South America has not really happened yet, and that will bounce the DOW more.

We have the Chicoms getting this thing spreading for a nother round of bad news as they prematurely relax quarantine so people can work again.

We still have the European impacts to price in. The EU is led by leftwing idiots and they have let this thing spread out of control and are trying to mop it up with a sponge. The Euro went up today, but when the European central banks are called in to rescue the health system, Europe will tank, and drag all the markets down with it.

And there are more predictable 'bad news' events to come and each will hammer the markets. If you dont mind, I dont want to offend anyone, but I would wait for all that to shake out first.

We need to shift to primarily US manufacturing again and reduce our dependence on stupid leftwing regimes around the globe.

Hopefully that Norwegian cure works as announced and we can get it into distribution from plants OUTSIDE OF CHINA!

I only blame financial crises on the things that cause them. Trump? Nope. Not this time. I also give credit where it's due regarding financial success. Trump? You're damn right he did it.

Well, this could become a financial crisis, but market corrections are not necessarily a bad thing as it is the effect of investors repositioning their investments to the new economic paradigm.

Nothing wrong with that and you get to see the pussies panic, which is hilarious!

tumblr_inline_nwbqr50OE11qbdkv3_500.gif

Last edited:
So now it’s Trumps fault the NBA cancelled the season? Incredible stupidity from many of the posters here.

Why are you dodging the question?

‘Trump says that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.’ ibid

Another idiotic Trump lie.

Trump is only damaging himself the consequence of his incompetence and dishonesty

‘Trump says that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.’ ibid

Another idiotic Trump lie.

Trump is only damaging himself the consequence of his incompetence and dishonesty

Cue another generic rabid far left response from CCJ.

Forum List

Back