🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

Still on the edge of our seats and why would you ignore the deaths in a global pandemic? Who is gloating about the stock market? I personally have lost a lot of money, I'm not gloating, I'm pissed off at dear leader's shitty response to all of this. Lying about the number in the US who have been infected, Saying that this will be over in no time and telling us any American can get a test whenever they want. All lies. Now that identifying and tracking the virus is of the most importance in his latest speech he doesn't even mention it or what we are going to do with a potential shortage of hospital beds, medical personnel and equipment to handle a pandemic.

Our government was warned about this months ago and did nothing to prepare. With the exception of getting rid of the team that plans for global pandemics.
Your gambling problem isn't my problem.........If you are looking for someone to Whine too.......LOOK ELSEWHERE..............I don't care...................

Anyone got the number to the Gambling hot line..............he needs to cry on someone's shoulders

The Markets panic is someone FARTS............and this Virus has nothing to do with Trump.........in regards to the vrius itself...............Grow up and stop Gambling if you can't afford to lose it.

Yeah, it's just a lot of peoples' retirement. You don't have enough to put in the market. I get it.
I don't care..................The markets will end up screwing us over and over and over again...........Just what they do.............In 2008 it would have been better to face the music..........we have only postponed what is coming.................and all of this over the virus.............lol...............with DEMAND HIGH AND SUPPLY LOW......prices should go through the roof now shouldn't they................Wouldn't that be supply and demand.......

Maybe you can trade TP..........drive the price of a roll up to a grand a roll by trading it 10000 times......

Stop hoarding the periods. Ya' ignorant yutz.
Now the grammar NAZI shows his true colors....................Are you losing your ass with your gambling problem........awe........

:itsok:

Funny how liberals had nothing to say about the Dow when it began a historic climb three days after Trump was elected, after it had declined the previous three months. Nah, not a word from liberals about that.

The Dow would be fine if your liberal buddies in the media and government had not scared half the country into a panic with reckless fear-mongering about the corona virus.

Still on the edge of our seats and why would you ignore the deaths in a global pandemic? Who is gloating about the stock market? I personally have lost a lot of money, I'm not gloating, I'm pissed off at dear leader's shitty response to all of this. Lying about the number in the US who have been infected, Saying that this will be over in no time and telling us any American can get a test whenever they want. All lies. Now that identifying and tracking the virus is of the most importance in his latest speech he doesn't even mention it or what we are going to do with a potential shortage of hospital beds, medical personnel and equipment to handle a pandemic.

Our government was warned about this months ago and did nothing to prepare. With the exception of getting rid of the team that plans for global pandemics.
Your gambling problem isn't my problem.........If you are looking for someone to Whine too.......LOOK ELSEWHERE..............I don't care...................

Anyone got the number to the Gambling hot line..............he needs to cry on someone's shoulders

The Markets panic is someone FARTS............and this Virus has nothing to do with Trump.........in regards to the vrius itself...............Grow up and stop Gambling if you can't afford to lose it.

Yeah, it's just a lot of peoples' retirement. You don't have enough to put in the market. I get it.
I don't care..................The markets will end up screwing us over and over and over again...........Just what they do.............In 2008 it would have been better to face the music..........we have only postponed what is coming.................and all of this over the virus.............lol...............with DEMAND HIGH AND SUPPLY LOW......prices should go through the roof now shouldn't they................Wouldn't that be supply and demand.......

Maybe you can trade TP..........drive the price of a roll up to a grand a roll by trading it 10000 times......

Now the grammar NAZI shows his true colors....................Are you losing your ass with your gambling problem........awe........

No, apparently I'm in much better shape than you, stutter boy. Don't like the stock market, you must be a Trump hating communist, that's all he cares about.

No, apparently I'm in much better shape than you, stutter boy. Don't like the stock market, you must be a Trump hating communist, that's all he cares about.
lol

I don't give a shit if you take loses while you blow up the balloons with Hot air......................Great American Bubble Machine.............Crashing economies when NOTHING has really happened with Supply and Demand............Only SPECULATION that it will go down or up.............15 minutes to drop the Oil prices like a rock from S. Arabia JUST SAYING they are gonna flood the market with more oil.............

lol

I don't give a shit if you take loses while you blow up the balloons with Hot air......................Great American Bubble Machine.............Crashing economies when NOTHING has really happened with Supply and Demand............Only SPECULATION that it will go down or up.............15 minutes to drop the Oil prices like a rock from S. Arabia JUST SAYING they are gonna flood the market with more oil.............

Poor kid. Emphasis on poor.

lol

I make a good living........Actually create and build things..............did you get a paper cut yesterday....poor thing............or did you cramp up typing on the computer.........

1ia3n2.jpg

lol

I make a good living........Actually create and build things..............did you get a paper cut yesterday....poor thing............or did you cramp up typing on the computer.........

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.

lol

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.
Instrument tech..............how about you.............you GAMBLE FOR A LIVING............I doubt you could even wire up a receptacle let alone put online a full automated plant system...............

What have you created in your life or built that means a dang thing........Mr. Self Righteous LIB..............hmmm

The Markets would make AL CAPONE PROUD now wouldn't they.........especially before the 2008 crash using fractional banking.

:113:

Oh.......and should we talk about the REAL BAILOUTS........that took a Supreme Court Ruling to find out the truth.............

lol

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.
Instrument tech..............how about you.............you GAMBLE FOR A LIVING............I doubt you could even wire up a receptacle let alone put online a full automated plant system...............

What have you created in your life or built that means a dang thing........Mr. Self Righteous LIB..............hmmm

The Markets would make AL CAPONE PROUD now wouldn't they.........especially before the 2008 crash using fractional banking.

Oh.......and should we talk about the REAL BAILOUTS........that took a Supreme Court Ruling to find out the truth.............

Oooh, an instrument tech.

Good for you bud, I think I'm better off than you and I can and have invested and increased my own bottom line, even after this recent shit show of a performance by Trump. I'm just down for much of his time in office, overall I'm way up.

lol

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.

Good for you bud, I think I'm better off than you and I can and have invested and increased my own bottom line, even after this recent shit show of a performance by Trump. I'm just down for much of his time in office, overall I'm way up.
As I said earlier.......I don't care about your Gambling Problem...............and My last post WAS SPOT ON...........

NEWS for you.............people in this industry own stock........so spare me the BS.........And they have LOST BIG........but they will recover.............I know a guy who has temporarily lost 300k because of the oil War...............Over time.............it will all come back..........as always ...once the BS is over........Hell I think he bought more of it............LOL..........bottoms up.....

:booze:

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.

As I said earlier.......I don't care about your Gambling Problem...............and My last post WAS SPOT ON...........

NEWS for you.............people in this industry own stock........so spare me the BS.........And they have LOST BIG........but they will recover.............I know a guy who has temporarily lost 300k because of the oil War...............Over time.............it will all come back..........as always ...once the BS is over........Hell I think he bought more of it............LOL..........bottoms up.....

Really? I'm still up, thankful to the years prior to Trump.

Not sure why you have a problem with people making money......you.....seem....angry.

1ia3n2.jpg

Sure you do.

Really? I'm still up, thankful to the years prior to Trump.

Not sure why you have a problem with people making money......you.....seem....angry.
Have no problem people making money if they earn it................You make it by Gambling..........and the Markets have Historically fucked over the worker many times over.

You don't make shit...............but bets.

So you are stating that all regions in the US have the same economic status including the “accursed” Red States.

So you are hallucinating again?
Are you even the least embarrassed to post ad hominems rather than facts?

Are you embarrassed to be seen in public? You should be
Oo! Another ad hominem.
The good thing is that everyone knows your posts are worthless.

Again, I’m only here to humor an idiot. That would be you.
And your response would once again be an ad hominem.

So you are hallucinating again?
Are you even the least embarrassed to post ad hominems rather than facts?

Are you embarrassed to be seen in public? You should be
Oo! Another ad hominem.
The good thing is that everyone knows your posts are worthless.

Again, I’m only here to humor an idiot. That would be you.
And your response would once again be an ad hominem.

Consider yourself humored.

Forum List

Back