🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

The historic drops are not the blob’s fault. His supporters claiming its Clinton’s fault is as bizarre an argument as has ever been made.

what is fact is that the blob’s actions have not worked to quell the uncertainty

The historic drops are not the blob’s fault. His supporters claiming its Clinton’s fault is as bizarre an argument as has ever been made.

what is fact is that the blob’s actions have not worked to quell the uncertainty
Would you rather serve food or build houses and malls?

?
Your remarks concerning employment are belied by the sheer quantity of expanding neighborhoods across the nation.

?
Your remarks concerning employment are belied by the sheer quantity of expanding neighborhoods across the nation.
Lol...ok

My guess the DOW finds 14-15ish.

We can hope for a swift recovery. I think we'll see a one day 3500 DOW surge at some point, easy. This one may take a long while, it's brought the world economy to its knees. I saw the airline affects of 9-11 first hand. A good portion or even lion's share of airlines filed bankruptcy. Hold onto your hats, this is real and it's going deep.

One can't help feel this is a lot of hype. Am I wrong?

?
Lol...ok
I guess you stay home all day.

?
Lol...ok
I guess you have been out in the sun too long.

?
Lol...ok
In which city do you reside so I can check if it’s growing?

Lol...ok

In which Sanitarium do you reside so I can ask them to check on you.

Out of context BS........................He called their reporting and actions on it a HOAX...............Not the Virus...........He has never done that.

Creepy Joe went off on Trump for the early Travel Ban trying to limit the spread of the virus............Then later goes you didn't do enough.

Worthless lying politician...........TYPICAL.

Yep. He called it a hoax. But I have a more important question. I didn't see his speech tonight. Was Trump wearing his campaign hat, like he was when he did his photo opp. with the CDC this week?
Baloney.......he called the reaction a hoax.............a political hoax................no hat...........and he gave the speech of the actions coming up.

The virus is loose..........it's gonna spread exponentially now.........just the way it is........It's now SIMPLE MATH......no way to contain it.

The reaction was a hoax? Well, based on his reaction tonight I guess it wasn't. He's just late to the table. Hell, just a couple of days ago he was saying that people are getting better and even working. Which of course he shouldn't have gone anywhere near saying that people should work while ill.

It's going to spread exponentially now? Now? It's been doing that for weeks. How many people are sick? We don't know as we've only tested about 5 people for every million where as South Korea has tested 200k per million.

This speech doesn't make it OK. This speech is Trump trying to catch up, the lard butt that he is.
Your side played politics with it and bitched and whined on any action that he took........Travel ban early.....whine...........then not doing enough BS.

Your side played POLITICS with a dang virus to the point YOU WERE ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS looking for more DEATHS............And gloating over the Stock Market.

Quite frankly you people are PATHETIC.......I hope you don't breed and ruin the species.

Lol...ok

Ad hominem; you know you’re lying.

Clearly you’re off your medicine

A very big Fed package, including QE, will be announced by next Wednesday.

It might happen today around 3pm. The Fed likes to squeeze the shorts late in the day before a weekend.

And clearly you’re full of shit.
It’s amusing how Liberals always resort to ad hominems when they can’t argue facts.

It’s amusing how Liberals always resort to ad hominems when they can’t argue facts.

You went off the rails about 5 posts ago and I haven’t managed to muster enough pity or interest to find out what your moronic comments about expanding neighborhoods meant. So I took the advice of my old Econ professor and humored an idiot and feigned remote curiosity in your schism. Seriously, you sound like a lunatic

You went off the rails about 5 posts ago and I haven’t managed to muster enough pity or interest to find out what your moronic comments about expanding neighborhoods meant. So I took the advice of my old Econ professor and humored an idiot and feigned remote curiosity in your schism. Seriously, you sound like a lunatic
Yet another as hominem.
Your bullshit has been noted.

Yet another as hominem.
Your bullshit has been noted.

Your insanity isn’t noted, it’s vivid for all the world to see.

Forum List

Back