🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow futures tank -814 immediately following Trump speech

Ad hominem; you know you’re lying.
Clearly you’re off your medicine
And clearly you’re full of shit.
It’s amusing how Liberals always resort to ad hominems when they can’t argue facts.

You went off the rails about 5 posts ago and I haven’t managed to muster enough pity or interest to find out what your moronic comments about expanding neighborhoods meant. So I took the advice of my old Econ professor and humored an idiot and feigned remote curiosity in your schism. Seriously, you sound like a lunatic
Yet another as hominem.
Your bullshit has been noted.

Your insanity isn’t noted, it’s vivid for all the world to see.
What county do you live in so I can look up how it’s doing economically?

Clearly you’re off your medicine
It’s amusing how Liberals always resort to ad hominems when they can’t argue facts.

You went off the rails about 5 posts ago and I haven’t managed to muster enough pity or interest to find out what your moronic comments about expanding neighborhoods meant. So I took the advice of my old Econ professor and humored an idiot and feigned remote curiosity in your schism. Seriously, you sound like a lunatic
Yet another as hominem.

That would be the USA. Good luck

Out of context BS........................He called their reporting and actions on it a HOAX...............Not the Virus...........He has never done that.

Creepy Joe went off on Trump for the early Travel Ban trying to limit the spread of the virus............Then later goes you didn't do enough.

Worthless lying politician...........TYPICAL.

Yep. He called it a hoax. But I have a more important question. I didn't see his speech tonight. Was Trump wearing his campaign hat, like he was when he did his photo opp. with the CDC this week?
Baloney.......he called the reaction a hoax.............a political hoax................no hat...........and he gave the speech of the actions coming up.

The virus is loose..........it's gonna spread exponentially now.........just the way it is........It's now SIMPLE MATH......no way to contain it.

The reaction was a hoax? Well, based on his reaction tonight I guess it wasn't. He's just late to the table. Hell, just a couple of days ago he was saying that people are getting better and even working. Which of course he shouldn't have gone anywhere near saying that people should work while ill.

It's going to spread exponentially now? Now? It's been doing that for weeks. How many people are sick? We don't know as we've only tested about 5 people for every million where as South Korea has tested 200k per million.

This speech doesn't make it OK. This speech is Trump trying to catch up, the lard butt that he is.
Your side played politics with it and bitched and whined on any action that he took........Travel ban early.....whine...........then not doing enough BS.

We need testing. Our health professionals are telling us this and we STILL are not doing enough of it. We are blind. We have a shortage of hospital beds and equipment if this is even a moderate breakout. Our health professionals are telling us this. What are we getting? A travel ban resembling swiss cheese it has so many holes in it.

Your side played POLITICS with a dang virus to the point YOU WERE ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS looking for more DEATHS............And gloating over the Stock Market.

Still on the edge of our seats and why would you ignore the deaths in a global pandemic? Who is gloating about the stock market? I personally have lost a lot of money, I'm not gloating, I'm pissed off at dear leader's shitty response to all of this. Lying about the number in the US who have been infected, Saying that this will be over in no time and telling us any American can get a test whenever they want. All lies. Now that identifying and tracking the virus is of the most importance in his latest speech he doesn't even mention it or what we are going to do with a potential shortage of hospital beds, medical personnel and equipment to handle a pandemic.

Our government was warned about this months ago and did nothing to prepare. With the exception of getting rid of the team that plans for global pandemics.

Quite frankly you people are PATHETIC.......I hope you don't breed and ruin the species.

Stop whining, orange fucked up and here we are. Deal with it. we've ramped up to over 1,700 cases in no time and it's not over yet.

Yet another as hominem.

So you are stating that all regions in the US have the same economic status including the “accursed” Red States.

Yet another as hominem.

So you are stating that all regions in the US have the same economic status including the “accursed” Red States.

So you are hallucinating again?

Yet another as hominem.

Are you even the least embarrassed to post ad hominems rather than facts?

Are you embarrassed to be seen in public? You should be

Oo! Another ad hominem.
The good thing is that everyone knows your posts are worthless.

Markets started selling off when Trump started speaking. It’s bouncing now.

The Fed needs to cut by 1% now.

Looks like that will happen next week.

Oo! Another ad hominem.
The good thing is that everyone knows your posts are worthless.

Again, I’m only here to humor an idiot. That would be you.

Still on the edge of our seats and why would you ignore the deaths in a global pandemic? Who is gloating about the stock market? I personally have lost a lot of money, I'm not gloating, I'm pissed off at dear leader's shitty response to all of this. Lying about the number in the US who have been infected, Saying that this will be over in no time and telling us any American can get a test whenever they want. All lies. Now that identifying and tracking the virus is of the most importance in his latest speech he doesn't even mention it or what we are going to do with a potential shortage of hospital beds, medical personnel and equipment to handle a pandemic.

Our government was warned about this months ago and did nothing to prepare. With the exception of getting rid of the team that plans for global pandemics.
Your gambling problem isn't my problem.........If you are looking for someone to Whine too.......LOOK ELSEWHERE..............I don't care...................

Anyone got the number to the Gambling hot line..............he needs to cry on someone's shoulders

The Markets panic is someone FARTS............and this Virus has nothing to do with Trump.........in regards to the vrius itself...............Grow up and stop Gambling if you can't afford to lose it.

Your gambling problem isn't my problem.........If you are looking for someone to Whine too.......LOOK ELSEWHERE..............I don't care...................

Anyone got the number to the Gambling hot line..............he needs to cry on someone's shoulders

The Markets panic is someone FARTS............and this Virus has nothing to do with Trump.........in regards to the vrius itself...............Grow up and stop Gambling if you can't afford to lose it.

Yeah, it's just a lot of peoples' retirement. You don't have enough to put in the market. I get it.

Yeah, it's just a lot of peoples' retirement. You don't have enough to put in the market. I get it.
I don't care..................The markets will end up screwing us over and over and over again...........Just what they do.............In 2008 it would have been better to face the music..........we have only postponed what is coming.................and all of this over the virus.............lol...............with DEMAND HIGH AND SUPPLY LOW......prices should go through the roof now shouldn't they................Wouldn't that be supply and demand.......

Maybe you can trade TP..........drive the price of a roll up to a grand a roll by trading it 10000 times......

I don't care..................The markets will end up screwing us over and over and over again...........Just what they do.............In 2008 it would have been better to face the music..........we have only postponed what is coming.................and all of this over the virus.............lol...............with DEMAND HIGH AND SUPPLY LOW......prices should go through the roof now shouldn't they................Wouldn't that be supply and demand.......

Maybe you can trade TP..........drive the price of a roll up to a grand a roll by trading it 10000 times......

Stop hoarding the periods. Ya' ignorant yutz.

Forum List

Back