Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
nope,, when they do it too,,

wall street is designed to take the wealth from the working class by rich people that can afford to play the game,,

MAGA touted the stock market repeatedly when Trump was president. The right also touted it when Bush was president.

MAGA touted the stock market repeatedly when Trump was president. The right also touted it when Bush was president.
OK,, are you saying they are not entitled to their opinion??

how about you focus on what I said and show what I got wrong instead of showing the world how bad your TDS has gotten??

I'm pretty damn happy with my investments.
The corporations that democrats bitch about are getting richer, thanks to prices that have gone through the roof, not average middle class people. See I don't care except Biden promised to go after the rich, and has done nothing and won't as they fund campaigns then of course there is the fact that in FACT most politicians have lot's of money! See I don't have a problem with people making money, so be it, it's just another lie among thousands Biden has told, to soothe the vengeful spirit of greed, among people as yourself who are then giddy about your profits, then bitching again about mega rich people

The DJIA hit another all time high. The economy is roaring. Meanwhile, MAGA keeps claiming that supporting their opposition is supporting Marxism and Communism.

/----/ Sez someone who doesn't invest. The Dow is only 30 stocks. Pros follow the S&P 500, which is better indicative because it's --- wait for it --- 500 companies.
5,629.33-3.76 (-0.07%)
As of 02:30PM EDT. Market open.

BTW the DOW is down too.
41,594.06-28.02 (-0.07%)
As of 02:32PM EDT. Market open.

The DJIA hit another all time high. The economy is roaring.
For stock investors. Meanwhile, those not in the stock market, the poor, etc., are still paying 40% more for stuff than they did 4 years ago.

Meanwhile, MAGA keeps claiming that supporting their opposition is supporting Marxism and Communism.
So now you claim there is a DIRECT CONNECTION between the present stock market and a future candidates POLICIES and IDEOLOGIES? Not following you.
Hitler was a NAZI yet the German economy did well, too.
Do you also support Nazism?

The DJIA hit another all time high. The economy is roaring. Meanwhile, MAGA keeps claiming that supporting their opposition is supporting Marxism and Communism.

Yeah, the Federal Reserve(not part of the government) is talking about lowering interest rates, which seems to be a driving force to make stocks go higher. Still this isnt much for middle income people, who have massive credit card debt, that is going to come due soon, and when it goes delinquent, you can bet the market will make a large correction.

Total household debt grew by $212 billion, rising to $17.5 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2023, the Fed's quarterly report on household debt and credit shows. Credit card balances rose by $50 billion to hit a record $1.13 trillion.

Americans owe a record $1.1 trillion in credit card debt, straining ...

www.cbsnews.com/news/credit-card-debt-record-high/

That was because more people were working under President Trump, so were happy and spending their hard earned money on the great economy. Not so much with Traitor Joe, who no longer can brag about his Bidenomics, so the colored vagina who didnt get one vote can carry the water for Joe.

Forum List

Back