🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow is up over 400 on the news that China has begun caving in on the tariff situation.

The last thing China wants, is a strong US President looking out for their Citizens. China understands the greedy incompetent Globalists threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The numerous awful trade deals reflect that. I'm very confident Trump will work better deals for American Workers. China will come to the table and work things out. Good on Trump. :thup:
Yes I’m sure they dread more taxes on US citizens.

China loves the US Globalists who've sold Americans out. But it's a bit nervous about Donald Trump. He's standing up for American Workers. That's got China very concerned. I believe Trump will get our workers better deals.
So we will all be paying more for goods?

The last thing China wants, is a strong US President looking out for their Citizens. China understands the greedy incompetent Globalists threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The numerous awful trade deals reflect that. I'm very confident Trump will work better deals for American Workers. China will come to the table and work things out. Good on Trump. :thup:

China loves the US Globalists who've sold Americans out. But it's a bit nervous about Donald Trump. He's standing up for American Workers. That's got China very concerned. I believe Trump will get our workers better deals.

We better hope so

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.
And might be down 1000 tomorrow. The market is extremely unstable and over 2000 below its high.
One can only hope, eh comrade
Just a fact comrade. Market is way down from its high and large swings the norm. Very unstable.
Down from its high but up from Obama...
Very down.

The market did quite well under Obama...
19732 when Obama left office.
24434 right now.

You can't spin that

We better hope so

Yeah nothing beats paying more for items... you negotiate up when you buy a car right?

Maybe, maybe not? That's what deal-making is all about. I know one thing though, Trump's fighting for American Workers. And that's a far cry from what the Globalists have done over the last several decades. They completely sold American Workers out. So i'm really rooting for Trump. It's time to help Citizens out for a change.

We better hope so

Yeah nothing beats paying more for items... you negotiate up when you buy a car right?

What do you have about Americans getting better pay?

Think twat Think

And might be down 1000 tomorrow. The market is extremely unstable and over 2000 below its high.
Just a fact comrade. Market is way down from its high and large swings the norm. Very unstable.
Very down.

24434 right now.

You can't spin that

Funny how it climbed before trump policies really took effect and sputters after...

We better hope so

Think twat Think
If they are paying more for everything it doesn’t really matter. Think.

Maybe, maybe not? That's what deal-making is all about. I know one thing though, Trump's fighting for American Workers. And that's a far cry from what the Globalists have done over the last several decades. They completely sold American Workers out. So i'm really rooting for Trump. It's time to help Citizens out for a change.
Yes those rich CEOs sent the jobs away for a little more profit. Trade agreements aren’t going to fix that.

We better hope so

Think twat Think

Increased cost are often more associated with regulations than pay. An individual can budget. Increased pay does not automatically increase cost at the same rate.

That has been the problem over the past twenty years. Everyone wan't more pay, driving up the cost of product, but this entitled generation wants that at no additional cost.

Boo the hell Hoo

We better hope so

Think twat Think

I don't know, i think it's incredibly refreshing having a US President fighting for American Citizens again. We haven't had a President do that in a long time. I'm with Trump 100%. I wish him well.

We better hope so

Think twat Think

I don't know, i think it's incredibly refreshing having a US President fighting for American Citizens again. We haven't had a President do that in a long time. I'm with Trump 100%. I wish him well.
Is he really? Last time there were steel tariffs it killed jobs.

We better hope so

Think twat Think

Increased cost are often more associated with regulations than pay. An individual can budget. Increased pay does not automatically increase cost at the same rate.

That has been the problem over the past twenty years. Everyone wan't more pay, driving up the cost of product, but this entitled generation wants that at no additional cost.

Boo the hell Hoo
Tariffs guarantee an increase in price of goods. No guarantee any wages will increase.

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.

This from the hypocrites that said for a week the markets are not important!

I am sure any minute now all the Trump zealots that also said for a week that points don’t count, only percent, will be in here to correct you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I've never said the markets weren't important lol. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID we need to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for bumping the thread with your pointless contribution though.

It was a pity bump!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
it was pitiful

Over a year ago, it'd better be up.

Very down.

24434 right now.

You can't spin that

Since you feel it is important to compare Trump to Obama...lets see how the market has done under each of them at this same point in their term.

On Apr 10, 2010 the DJI was up 38.35% from the start of the Obama term on 20 Jan 2009.

As of this moment it is up 22.95% since the start of the Trump term on 20 Jan 2017.

Which of those numbers seem better to you?

Forum List

Back