🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow is up over 400 on the news that China has begun caving in on the tariff situation.

$100 says the trade deficit with China grows by a record amount this year

Won’t you be so happy if America fails. I guess Trump should just keep with the old $500 billion deficit with China.
Why don’t you America haters just leave if it’s so terrible having Trump as your President

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave? Trump is just a shitty blip on the timeline. We’ll recover from his messes just like we did from Dubya’s.

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.

This from the hypocrites that said for a week the markets are not important!

I am sure any minute now all the Trump zealots that also said for a week that points don’t count, only percent, will be in here to correct you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
i have to agree. we only hear about the market when it's going up. we don't hear the same people explain a 600 point drop, just be happy about a 400 point "recovery".

i HATED seeing the market go up so much so fast. not because i am anti-investment, i just know that type of "spurt" normally crashes and burns and is simply not sustainable.

hoping we can work it out with china and improve relations overall. we'll see.
Except you do hear about the drops from me.
Same goes for shitty employment reports.
I have been nothing but consistent. Not sure why it's okay to announce from the rooftops when negative things happen but any discussion of good news is frowned upon.

Ridiculous really

Are you kidding? This board is filled with threads touting every single “good” thing that can possibly be credited to Trump. I never see you whining about them

yea but the board is also full of people who any "hate nugget" they can manufacture they post and go THERE I TOLD YOU HE'S AN ASS.

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.

I am sure any minute now all the Trump zealots that also said for a week that points don’t count, only percent, will be in here to correct you

i have to agree. we only hear about the market when it's going up. we don't hear the same people explain a 600 point drop, just be happy about a 400 point "recovery".

i HATED seeing the market go up so much so fast. not because i am anti-investment, i just know that type of "spurt" normally crashes and burns and is simply not sustainable.

I have been nothing but consistent. Not sure why it's okay to announce from the rooftops when negative things happen but any discussion of good news is frowned upon.

Ridiculous really

Are you kidding? This board is filled with threads touting every single “good” thing that can possibly be credited to Trump. I never see you whining about them

yea but the board is also full of people who any "hate nugget" they can manufacture they post and go THERE I TOLD YOU HE'S AN ASS.
And why would a rational person hate on posts about good news?

Ridiculous really

never said they were rational. i usually say most people who ONLY post TRUMP SUCKS are far from rational and most of those are on ignore as well as the ones who are TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT. just don't play much in the extremes.

Ridiculous really

Because trump was supposed to run things in the ground....but that dident happen.

It's not my delusion it is the markets position lol.

You must then "love: Obama, since during his tenure, the market rose by over 70%......LOL

Haven't you heard? Ronnie RayGun's trickle down gift to the wealthy did that.

OP - we will all pay for trump's tax increases as well as his adding to the debt and deficit.

POS is now and will continue to run the US into the dirt.

You must then "love: Obama, since during his tenure, the market rose by over 70%......LOL

OP - we will all pay for trump's tax increases as well as his adding to the debt and deficit.

First we have to pay off Obama's 10 trillion. Funny I don't remember you complaining back then.

First we have to pay off Obama's 10 trillion. Funny I don't remember you complaining back then.

Not unlike you not complaining about the 2.4 trillion we are on track to add to it just this one CY

Not unlike you not complaining about the 2.4 trillion we are on track to add to it just this one CY

Except I have complained. Quite loudly in fact. Went so far as to say I might stop supporting the gop.

Now go fuck yourself in the ignore lounge with the other idiots

The Chinese love Chevrolets but not priced at $100K.....Trump aint bluffing and they know it....this is a bone, Trump wants the whole chicken and he's going to get it.

Except I have complained. Quite loudly in fact. Went so far as to say I might stop supporting the gop.

Another snowflake running off to their safe space

To be fair the left was screaming it was all Trump's fault when the markets tanked last week...tried to tell them the markets go up and the markets go down

Another snowflake running off to their safe space

Fuck Trump and the GOP

Another jackass proven wrong

Key words are you DON'T REMEMBER.

But, instead of desperately trying to deflect from the reality of your own thread, how about you actually address it?

LOL

Key words are you DON'T REMEMBER.

But, instead of desperately trying to deflect from the reality of your own thread, how about you actually address it?

LOL
You are ludnut

It never happened

not sure how trump is on target to do that with his latest budget...

Not gonna happen. Congress has thrown us under the bus

Not gonna happen. Congress has thrown us under the bus
then - not attacking you - just noticing that saying we have to pay off obamas debt first is a strange reply to all this when we're *not* doing that.

Forum List

Back