DOW, S&P and Nasdaq

I openly admit I fucked up. I sold all my mutual funds assuming the Deep State would undermine the stock market after President Trump won. Devastating. Most was in 401Ks so tax free until withdrawal. 50% appreciation vs 1% or so with CDs sucks, and yet the illiterate Connecticut Revenue morons audited me and it has been almost a year since I provided the info to prove they are wrong and still no answer. Will the DOW go higher if President Trump wins in another landslide? Most likely.

another landslide? He did not win in a landslide in the first election

Really? 304 to 227? That's an asswhippin if I ever saw one.

45-34 in football terms. Solid 2 score win and never in doubt. The Democrats like to harp on total yards, etc. to make them feel better about the loss.

I openly admit I fucked up. I sold all my mutual funds assuming the Deep State would undermine the stock market after President Trump won. Devastating. Most was in 401Ks so tax free until withdrawal. 50% appreciation vs 1% or so with CDs sucks, and yet the illiterate Connecticut Revenue morons audited me and it has been almost a year since I provided the info to prove they are wrong and still no answer. Will the DOW go higher if President Trump wins in another landslide? Most likely.

45-34 in football terms. Solid 2 score win and never in doubt. The Democrats like to harp on total yards, etc. to make them feel better about the loss.

A two TD win in football is a solid win, it is not a "landslide" nor a blowout.

The same holds true for Trump's win...it was a good solid win but nothing historic nor a "landslide"

Don’t regret it. You made a choice based on what made sense to you. How could we ever have really thought the deep state could be exposed like this? So you didn’t make as much money as you could have. No big deal. IN THE END WE WIN :)

The same holds true for Trump's win...it was a good solid win but nothing historic nor a "landslide"
You clearly haven’t seen the more localized data showing how badly trump beat Hillary in almost every part of the country except for a few big metro areas. The left is done. Get on board or don’t.

You clearly haven’t seen the more localized data showing how badly trump beat Hillary in almost every part of the country except for a few big metro areas. The left is done. Get on board or don’t.

Meaningless data.

I was on board the "right" train for a long while, got off in 1992, will never get back on.

Since then I sit on the hill watching you people ride your little trains in circles thinking you are going somewhere.

It is great entertainment

Meaningless data.

I was on board the "right" train for a long while, got off in 1992, will never get back on.

Since then I sit on the hill watching you people ride your little trains in circles thinking you are going somewhere.

IN THE END WE WIN.

Meaningless data.

IN THE END WE WIN.

yes, you win and the country loses because of you putting your party before the country.

Congrats! you should be so proud

Meaningless data.

IN THE END WE WIN.

yes, you win and the country loses because of you putting your party before the country.

Sorry my friend, but the real winner here is God. I suggest you get right with your creator. Or don’t, your choice.

Meaningless data.

IN THE END WE WIN.

Yes that's what democrats do. They were voted in to fix health care. So instead they are impeaching the president because they don't like him. They're just proving they can't be trusted with the keys to the car.

Why do these keep rising under Trump? How many news highs have been hit? Those hoping for a recession by 2020 are in for a rude awakening.

One thing is for certain...if one of the leftist kooks gets elected, we will head quickly into a recession which they will undoubtedly blame on Trump.
Yanno, our investment markets are not the same as our economy - which has also done well the last 3 years - but they are harbingers of investor belief in our economic future.

Clearly those who bet with their often hard-earned cash are putting their money on Trump 2020.

Yes, that is a good thing. Those with money will push for Trump. Truly anyone with money in the market or who has a job should be pushing for Trump.
It should be noted that over half of American adults are investors but many others - some who rarely if ever participate - are also prospering thanks to our economy. BTW, Moody's latest models show a Trump landslide in 2020.

View attachment 288126

I disagree. The wealth gap continues to widen. Most Americans are not benefiting from the high stock and real estate market, nor the low interest rates. BTW- it’s not Trumps fault. Most of the blame is due to poor monetary policy.
I also neither credit not blame any Prez for our economic success or failure and refuse to demean or punish Americans for their success but our investment markets certainly do power economic growth. I can appreciate the steady rise in hourly wage earner pay - 9% in 3 yrs - as well as the tax breaks which have allowed many of them to enjoy increased spending power.

Investment markets are the pulse of investor (over 1/2 of adult Americans) confidence in future earnings & asset growth which any Democrat would eagerly oblierate. All this winning is driving them bat-shit crazier.

US Hourly wage growth 2014-2019
united-states-wages.png

Forum List

Back