DOW Up 35% Since Trump Sworn In

Trump owns the Dow. He cited it when it was up, so he can't hide when it plummets.

BBbut the left loons said it was a continuation of Obungle's brilliant policy LMAO
When it goes up tomorrow it will be Obummer's market again.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.
Steel Aluminum stocks sink Bring on the tariff lol A moron in our WH
Until they’re back up again tomorrow.

Ever since Trump's fake stimulus tax cut, which was actually a Ponzi scheme which has transferred another $1.5 triilion onto the backs of our children which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, the stock market has been plummeting.

The Dow and NASDAQ are down for the year.

Anyone would take a 24% return

Of course they would.

It was up 150% during the time Obama was President too.

Pumping funny money into the markets worked well

And the central banks are still pumping funny money into the markets. Securities purchased by global central banks continues to rise, even if the Fed isn't doing it anymore. That's feeding into asset markets, including stocks.

The Fed doing it propelled the markets under Ears. It led to a lot of speculation and I don't blame them, in essence it was free money

^
financial wizard

I'd take your dumbass on any day in the markets....hell you can't even troll properly

yes, i can tell by the way you respond instantly that i'm doing it wrong

generally, i don't take financial advice from people who can't count to twenty without taking off their shoes, but i'll keep the offer in mind, sweetcheeks

Trump's presidency started on third base, and his chumps bleev he hit a triple!

BBbut the left loons said it was a continuation of Obungle's brilliant policy LMAO
When it goes up tomorrow it will be Obummer's market again.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.
Steel Aluminum stocks sink Bring on the tariff lol A moron in our WH
Until they’re back up again tomorrow.

Maybe....Fridays are iffy, always have been. Next week it should stabilize, holiday weeks tend to do that

Ever since Trump's fake stimulus tax cut, which was actually a Ponzi scheme which has transferred another $1.5 triilion onto the backs of our children which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, the stock market has been plummeting.

But that was true under Obama's stimulus plan, which added to the deficit.

The difference is that back then, the economy was on its back whereas it's humming right now.

We should be throwing water on the fire, not dousing it with gasoline.

We are in agreement...the stars must have aligned

I'd bet an awful lot of money with anyone that the market will have done better under Obama than it will do under 4/8 years of Trump, even though Trump is a pro-business President while Obama was not.

I made more money when Bush was in office...literally could not lose. Of course I was heavy in coal, thousands of dollars a week working Patriot Coal (PCX) highs and lows. Once I figured out how the investment bankers were playing it I couldn't lose

I'd bet an awful lot of money with anyone that the market will have done better under Obama than it will do under 4/8 years of Trump, even though Trump is a pro-business President while Obama was not.

I made more money when Bush was in office...literally could not lose. Of course I was heavy in coal, thousands of dollars a week working Patriot Coal (PCX) highs and lows. Once I figured out how the investment bankers were playing it I couldn't lose

cool story, sis

i bet everyone under the overpass with you believes it, too

cool story, sis

i bet everyone under the overpass with you believes it, too

Run along, dumb fuck. Your trolling is just that, trolling. Again you're not even good at it, economic dumbass

But that was true under Obama's stimulus plan, which added to the deficit.

The difference is that back then, the economy was on its back whereas it's humming right now.

We should be throwing water on the fire, not dousing it with gasoline.
Yes, even Keynes said that during times of a positive economic cycle you should not be deficit spending, and should in fact be paying down debt.

So the Trumpian pseudocons are more Keynesian than Keynes!

I said when Trump was elected that he would lead the pseudocons into the far left liberal cave.

Trump is proving me 100 percent correct. He has turned the Republican Party into the party of big government, big spending, adultery, Keynesian economics, racism, and sycophancy to Russia.

again, i can tell by the way you respond within 15 seconds that everything you say is true.

now, run along

that trash isn't going to set itself on fire and it's going to be cold tonight, toots

Get on topic please. Your trolling is annoying

Trump blew it with this tariff crap, rolling it out at just the wrong time.

The market was gearing up for growth and gradually increasing, healthy interest rates.

Now it's nervous as hell.

The markets are always nervous LOL This is funny, a drop creates so many talking points and hysteria ...and anti Trump rhetoric

Forum List

Back