Down goes DOMA!!

DOMA and Prop 8! Woo motherfucking hoo!!!!!!

Marriage in CA and Federal recognition of those marriages!!!

Yeah - lets celebrate a liberal Supreme Court telling the American people "I don't care what you voted for, we will decide for you". Keep applauding Wytch, just like the Nazi's did for Adolf Hitler. That ended so well....

Ha ha! You called me delusional, puppy. :lol:

I was 100% correct. Ha!

This ruling, AFAICT, does nothing to restrict States (who traditionally set Marriage requirements and standards)...... Yet.

The ruling on Californication's Prop 8 could seal the deal one way or the other. THAT is the important ruling, IMO

The very broadly worded majority decision strikes down all anti-gay laws under equal protection.

Get a clue.

Its actually a very narrowly written opinion that is based on the fact that a state has issued a marriage liscence, and the federal government cannot use the details of said licsence to discriminate between one holder of it and another. The equal protection comes from being a marriage liscence holder, not from anything to do with the sex of the couple.

It says nothing about having to issue the liscence to same sex couples.

As a strict constructionist I approve of this decsion.

agreed.

Covered by contract law

Contract law written by....

Contract law enforced by...

Contract law regulated by....

Contract law is one aspect to "Property".

Who runs the courts?

Who do judges work for?

Who do regulators work for?

The main reason for the existence of government is to band together for self-protection.

Protect what?

Come on people!! It's really not that hard.

Did none of you go to college?

Protect what, from whom?

Protect the watering hole from the other tribe.

Protect the farm from the Indians.

Protect the Alamo from the Mexicans.

Protect the U.S. factories from the Guerrillas.

Protect the children from their abusive father.

Protect the woman from her crazy boyfriend.

Protect the wall-mart from the looters.

Protect banks, businesses, consumers from loss of .... property.

Everything government does stems back to property.

Government can NEVER get out of marriage because for 5000 years marriage has been about property.

DOMA and Prop 8! Woo motherfucking hoo!!!!!!

Marriage in CA and Federal recognition of those marriages!!!

Yeah - lets celebrate a liberal Supreme Court telling the American people "I don't care what you voted for, we will decide for you". Keep applauding Wytch, just like the Nazi's did for Adolf Hitler. That ended so well....

Ha ha! You called me delusional, puppy. :lol:

I was 100% correct. Ha!

No I didn't! I NEVER made a prediction. As usual, you are flat out LYING.

I called you smug and arrogant for making predictions on something that you had NO idea what the outcome would be - I never said you were "delusional". Keep lying Seawytch - you're only killing your own credibility

Sad day for Faith and Religion in the Western World.

Great day for the perversion of one of the longest running institutions in the history of man.

Marriage in the bible --

A family patriarch trades his underage daughter to another man for cows and land.

Property.

Get educated, sweetie.

It doesn't matter what a few leftist, corrupt Supreme's think.

The reality is that it's STILL is not marriage!!

And the reality is also that no matter what they "rule," Nature herself would never stack the deck against herself.

One other thing. By far, the most hate I have ever seen comes from the radical homosexuals.

Fact.

Suck on it.

Now does this allow the states individually to decide to accept or not accept gay marriage? BC I know NC just banned it last year...

They've set a new legal standard and that will be used to sue bigoted states in federal court.

They should have just gone full "equal protection" and declared all state laws unconstitutional, but this just means more billable hours for lawyers and state employees.

The United States is the most tolerant Country in the world but homosexuals crave what they will never get, acceptance.

Amen brother..... :clap2:

Maybe this will be the final catalyst (along with Obamacare which nearly all of America vehemently opposes, the economy the libtards collapsed, etc.) for change. All it will take is 8 years of Rand Paul to ensure a Constitutional Supreme Court for a generation. And then, all of this unconstitutional libtard insanity can be reversed....

The United States is the most tolerant Country in the world but homosexuals crave what they will never get, acceptance.

Amen brother..... :clap2:

Maybe this will be the final catalyst (along with Obamacare which nearly all of America vehemently opposes, the economy the libtards collapsed, etc.) for change. All it will take is 8 years of Rand Paul to ensure a Constitutional Supreme Court for a generation. And then, all of this unconstitutional libtard insanity can be reversed....

Suuuuuuure. Rand Paul. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They basically told the states that they are not allowed to make that determination. And people wanted government to get out of marriage altogether. You hypocrites.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Exactly! Seawytch has been screaming for the government to climb into bed with her because she has never cared about marriage - what she cares about is bilking the American tax payer out of every dollar she can.

Forum List

Back